05x06 - The Secret of Cell's Birth! What Lies Below the Laboratory!?

Episode transcripts for the TV show "Dragon Ball Z". Aired: April 5, 2009 – March 27, 2011.*
Watch/Buy Amazon  Merchandise

Follows the adventures of Goku who, along with the Z Warriors, defends the Earth against evil.

05x06 - The Secret of Cell's Birth! What Lies Below the Laboratory!?

Post by bunniefuu »

"The Secret of Cell's Birth! What Lies Below the Laboratory!?" and that's how it stands.

In order to merge with No.

17 and No.

18 and become his perfect form, he's come from the future.

What a fix.

So we have to find that Cell guy from earlier somehow and take him down.

But can we seek him out? Now that he knows of Piccolo-san's unexpectedly great strength, won't he just as*ault other people while keeping his Ki suppressed? If we don't prevent Cell, No.

17 and No.

18 from merging, no matter the cost, things will get unbearable! And not just for Earth.

It will be terrible for all the worlds in the universe! Don't forget that he has Freeza and his father's blood running through him as well! My blood too! You've got nothing but clumsy strategies! If he wants to merge with them, then let him! It'll reduce the number of opponents we have to b*at and save us some trouble.

I don't care what becomes of my enemy! I'll just k*ll them anyhow! Don't take it so lightly, Vegeta! If they merge, then as utterly unmanageable as No.

17 and the others were, he'll far surpass even them! Don't you use that big-sh*t tone with me! Do you want to be wiped out before the Artificial Humans are!? Hmph! I will go beyond, count on it! Beyond even Super Saiyan! Go beyond even Super Saiyan!? Kakarrot will likely try to do the same.

That's for sure! I am going to do this my own way! You all do whatever you wish among yourselves! Go beyond Super Saiyan, he said Beyond the terrifying strength of a Super Saiyan Was he serious? Is such a thing possible? Hey, Trunks, It would be meaningless to take your time machine back a little into the past and destroy No.

17 and such, right? Yes.

It would probably be fine for the future of that dimension, but it wouldn't relate to this dimension.

Well, that means it wouldn't do any good to go to Doctor Gero's laboratory now and destroy that unfinished Cell, huh? No, let's destroy him.

At the very least, Cell won't be able to be born in the future of this dimension.

All right, you guys go to the laboratory.

I'm going to look around the area here some more.

Right.

I'll remain here too.

Well, if it doesn't look like you're going to find Cell, come to the Kame House.

By watching the TV news, we might be able to get hold of his location.

Okay, got it.

Well then Go beyond even Super Saiyan? I've never even thought of such a thing! Certainly not.

But it could be possible, right? Knowing Vegeta and Goku Gohan-chan! Gohan-chan, it's your mother! Gohan-chan! Ah? Gohan-chan! So you're out here studyin', are you? Commendable, commendable! Here, have a snack.

Your studies are makin' progress here! I really must have you become a great scholar, Gohan-chan.

That's what I've been dreamin' of.

Well, keep studyin' hard! Right! Forgive me, Mother.

What I really want to do is grow strong like Father, and be of service to everyone! Hmm, "the son of a frog is a frog," indeed.

So cold! Is there really anything under this laboratory anyhow? How should we search for it? Kuririn-san, please stand back a moment.

Kuririn-san! Eh? What is it? Kuririn-san, this is probably it! --You're right.

--Well, let's go see! Okay! Be careful.

Right.

Rotten piece of crap! This is that computer, huh!? Kuririn-san, please look at this! This is surely what will become Cell! Dammit, this is what has all the cells of the martial arts masters gathered within it? Me and Goku must be included in there! Just looking at it disgusts me! I- in time, this will become a larva shed its skin, and become Cell! And then after that, he will suck out the life energy of others as he approaches his perfect form! All of it under instruction from this computer.

Trunks, let's destroy this whole underground laboratory right now! W- wait, just a minute! They're plans! What are they plans for? That Cell guy? No, it has "No.

17" written here.

No.

17? His, huh? I- if I have Mom look at these, she just might be able to catch on to a weakness in No.

17, Kuririn-san! Yeah! That's a good idea! Say, are there any more? Maybe the ones for Cell, or The rest of this doesn't look like it would be of any use.

All right, then let's bring down this underground laboratory! Right! Because of you, we in the future have suffered! Take this! Kuririn-san, let's get out of here, quick! Okay! Now to finish you off, you bastard! We did it, Trunks! Finding No.

17's plans in there was an unexpected harvest, wasn't it? Yes! Um, Kuririn-san, would you take these plans to where my mom is for me? Huh? You're not coming with me? I want to go try training together with my dad.

If he really can go beyond being a Super Saiyan, then I That's fine, but well, he's your father, so I don't want to say anything bad, but I don't think Vegeta will let you do anything with him.

For my part, I don't really want to do this either.

However, even Dad has to know that by training while sparring against each other, we'll grow a lot faster than we will by ourselves.

All right, I get you.

You train real hard, now! Please see this through.

Hang in there! Right! This is unmistakably the work of Cell.

So then his plan is to att*ck people for their life energy, and store it up for himself! Not much time has passed since this happened, he must still be nearby.

Why don't we go check? Do you sense anything? N- no Damn Over there! It's slight, but there's a disturbance in Ki coming from over there! You're right! That city! Damn, we're too late! He's a quick one! T- there's nothing we can do like this! Cell feels our Ki, and quickly runs away.

And if we hold our Ki, we can't go very fast! Useless, useless! While they're prowling around down there, I think I'll go get my next meal! So you're saying you want us to find a weakness in No.

17 and the others with these plans, in order to prevent Cell from merging with them.

These are incredible.

There's quite a few things here not even I understand.

What a shame.

If only Doctor Gero had applied his genius a better way, the world could be at peace.

From a human base, he's been almost entirely remodeled with just organic components.

In which case, at a cellular level, uniting the two is a definite possibility! I won't know until I look over these thoroughly, but these sparsely-used, small devices here may be an unexpected weakness.

We'll start investigating these right away, Kuririn-kun.

Right! If you would be so kind! Are we there yet, No.

16? Is it still a long way to Son Goku's house? Almost there.

Seeking his perfect form, the monster Cell att*cks one person after another! Can his merging with No.

17 and No.

18 really be prevented?