07x25 - A Slithering Conspiracy!! Gohan's Power is Stolen

Episode transcripts for the TV show "Dragon Ball Z". Aired: April 5, 2009 – March 27, 2011.*
Watch/Buy Amazon  Merchandise

Follows the adventures of Goku who, along with the Z Warriors, defends the Earth against evil.

07x25 - A Slithering Conspiracy!! Gohan's Power is Stolen

Post by bunniefuu »

"A Slithering Conspiracy! Gohan's Power is Stolen" As you wish, I will become a Super Saiyan.

I'm not sure exactly why, though.

When Gohan becomes a Super Saiyan, then what is going to happen? Quite probably, I believe Gohan-san will be assaulted by those two from earlier, Spopovitch and Yamu.

However, as I said a moment ago, please do not take any action against this.

Sure we won't take action! Gohan can easily defeat those two! I'm not so sure.

Kaioshin-sama, you think Gohan will be beaten by them? It is all right.

I do not think they will take his life from him.

It is more likely those two are only after strong energy.

Energy? Shall I turn all the way into a Super Saiyan that has further overcome the Super Saiyan wall? What!? Further overcome the Super Saiyan wall!? Hey, look at this! Terrific energy! It's him! It can't be! He's transformed! Gohan-kun has It can't be! It can't be! W- who would have thought that Gohan was the Golden Warrior!? Th- that is the Golden Warrior, isn't it? I- impossible! Him? How 'bout that!? Just like I said! Right!? Somethin' even more incredible's gonna happen, so watch closely! As you wished, I have become a Super Saiyan for you.

Now what do we do? Can I fight this way? W- what incredible power this is! I can hardly believe he is of the Lower Realm.

Hmph.

That lowlife! When he finished off Cell, he had a lot more on him than this! He's gotten soft during this peace, and has neglected his training! Even so, he has wonderful power, greater than I imagined.

As to whether or not I can contain that power Contain it? Piccolo? What's the matter, come at me! H- hey, when Mister Satan was fighting Cell, there were some guys like that there, huh? A handful of them.

You're right.

They were there all right.

He looks the same.

All right.

Let's take that energy from him! Be sure you hold him tight, Spopovitch! Yeah! They're here! What!? You! W- what are you doing!? W- why!? Please trust me.

Why you rotten! Let me go, Piccolo! I told you, take no action! I'll k*ll anyone who does anything funny! Got that!? Please have patience O- outta my way! W- what are you doin' to my Gohan!? Goku-sa, what are you lookin' at!? What are you doing to Gohan-kun!? Let me go! Gohan-kun will be k*lled! Gohan ain't going to die that easily.

Why? Tell me why!? Well? Be silent and look on.

Why? Big Brother's going to get k*lled! Why don't our Papas go help him!? I have to save him! Spopovitch! That's enough! We've absorbed a full portion of energy! That was easier than I thought! Not yet! Do not do anything yet! It's okay.

Kibit will soon restore Son Gohan-san back to normal.

What exactly is this all about? I will now follow after those two such that they do not notice me.

After them? If it is all right with you, you may all please come with me.

You will be of great help.

Just what is going on? What's happening down there? G- G- Gohan-chan W- what should we do, Goku? I'm going with him! Kaioshin-sama said that Gohan will live, after all.

Plus, I just gotta know what's happening here! Gohan-kun! Are you okay? Shake it off! Hurry and get a stretcher ready! S- say, isn't that Videl? It is, right? It couldn't be! I wonder if I'm just having a bad dream Ow! You're going, Goku? W- well, maybe I'll go too.

I'm a little uneasy about it, though.

Kuririn, what are you gonna do? Go on ahead first, I'll come as soon as I let my wife know.

Right! Don't jerk me around, Kakarrot! What happened to our battle!? It comes the match after next! Vegeta, this ain't the time for that, is it? Don't you cheat me! I don't know from this Kaioshin, or whatever.

His business doesn't matter! All I want is to settle everything with you, one-on-one! That's the whole reason I came to this ridiculous Tournament! Okay, okay.

I know how you must feel.

We'll fight later for sure, even if it ain't at the Tenkaichi Tournament.

Okay? Is that fine with you, Vegeta? Damn it all! You can only be in this world for one day, right? So then you'll come with me.

We'll do it over there! Now that that's settled, let's go.

Piccolo! You can assure me that it's okay if I leave Gohan in your hands? It's all right.

Once I revive Son Gohan, I will go as well.

I believe Son Gohan will be going too.

Dammit! You are really getting on my nerves.

Sorry, but that's the way it is.

I'm not going.

There's no money in it, right? Yeah.

Well, make sure you don't k*ll anyone in your matches! See ya! If things get nasty, you get out of there! Right! W- where is everyone going? You'll find out when you go too.

Okay, please move aside.

We need to carry him off! Just be quiet and watch.

B- but this man has collapsed! W- we'll leave it to you! His full power has not returned even yet! His power knows no end! You know, I cannot believe there are those among mankind under the power of such great, such pure energy! It's no wonder they were after it.

What!? What's going on!? Goten, did your brother just lose? I hope Big Brother is okay.

Where did our Papas fly off to? That's enough, Son Gohan.

Gohan-kun! You're okay, aren't you? It's like I have more power than before! W- who are you? Come with me.

I will tell you everything.

Hey, have you seen Videl? Ah, the young lady is over there.

She's with that kid again! Dammit! I don't care if he did heal Videl's injuries with that mysterious bean, I absolutely forbid them to associate! Say, can I come along with you? There are lots of things I want to know.

Please? No, you'd better not.

There's going to be some danger for sure.

I know that much, more or less.

I won't get in the way, I just want to come along.

I'm coming, even if you say no.

Videl!? Can you promise me that when things get dangerous, you'll be sure to run away? Okay.

Let's go.

Thanks! She's f- f- f- flying V- Videl's flying through the air! Starting a few moments ago, everyone has been flying.

V- Videl, I should have grounded you.

Wow! That joke sure is an old one! I got a bad feelin' about this.

W- what about the Tenkaichi Tournament!? With this, the Majin-sama can return to life! Babidi-sama will be so pleased! What do you suppose happened to the Tenkaichi Tournament? The broadcast relay has stopped, and there's nothing but Mister Satan's face now! Hey! So, you have come after all.

This will be most helpful.

If I cannot borrow your powers, we will not likely win Not win? You mean against those two? No.

Those two are merely being used by an extremely clever "Madoshi," or a warlock.

A Madoshi? Yes.

Long ago, around the time when mankind on Earth was just starting to walk on two legs deep in space, there was an evil Madoshi named Bibidi.

One day, this Bibidi accidentally conjured up an extraordinary monster.

This incredibly fearsome Majin was named Boo.

Boo? He sounds like a fart Majin Boo had no reason or feeling, and did nothing but perform destruction and savagery over and over.

He was a monster born only to raise terror in living things.

In only a few years, he had turned many hundreds of planets into worlds of death.

Something along those lines sounds like us Saiyans No, Vegeta-san.

At the time, there were five Kaioshin.

Each of us were such that we could have defeated the likes of Freeza in one blow.

Among the Kaioshin, four of us were k*lled by Majin Boo.

Incredible! That punk! He can read minds too, can he? Majin Boo's ferocity was more than even his creator Bibidi could handle.

In any case, time came when he needed to rest, so he temporarily sealed Majin Boo inside a ball so he could not move.

Bibidi brought the sealed Majin Boo to this Earth.

The Earth was supposed to have been his next target.

T- that's unbelievable! It was our chance.

Kaioshin-sama was able to k*ll Bibidi before he could break the seal.

However, Majin Boo's sealed ball was left as it was.

But why? You could have destroyed it way back then! It was thought best not to stimulate it any more than necessary.

Besides, Madoshi Bibidi was supposed to have been the only one who could break the seal.

Supposed to have been? Quite recently, we discovered something terrible.

Madoshi Bibidi had a child! He was another Madoshi, who had the same heart of evil as his father.

The child's name was Babidi.

Madoshi Babidi? It seems that Babidi is nearly ready to break Majin Boo's seal.

The identity of those squirming around behind the scenes at the Tenkaichi Tournament becomes clear.

Kaioshin Shin and the others' goal is to stop the actions of the Madoshi Babidi.