08x17 - A Warrior's Resolution!! I Will Dispose of the Majin

Episode transcripts for the TV show "Dragon Ball Z". Aired: April 5, 2009 – March 27, 2011.*
Watch/Buy Amazon  Merchandise

Follows the adventures of Goku who, along with the Z Warriors, defends the Earth against evil.

08x17 - A Warrior's Resolution!! I Will Dispose of the Majin

Post by bunniefuu »

" For Those Whom He Loves Vegeta Perishes!!" Wait! Trunks! Trunks-kun! I'm going too! Goten! Stop! It'll be the same if you go! Don't do anything futile! But Uncle and Trunks-kun! If my Big Brother were here, he'd definitely go! Goten! Ah, dammit! What!?

W- what was that just now?

Uncle! Papa! Papa! Who are those pipsqueaks?

Did he still have some companions around?

Well, it's all the same, no matter how many of those guys there are! Papa! Are you okay, Uncle!?

Shake it off, Papa! Papa! Papa! Papa! Papa! Papa! Is he dead?

- Don't say such a stupid thing! There's no reason Papa would die from just this, you know! B- but, it's impossible for him to fight anymore! Get this, Goten! Pick out your ears and listen well! I heard this from my Mama.

Papa is get this the proud Saiyan prince! A prince!?

That's right! My Papa is incredible! You think the Saiyan prince would be beaten by the likes of that guy!?

Ah, Papa! Uncle! T- Trunks What happened to him!?

Still alive, are you?

It would have been so much easier for you if you had just d*ed and gotten it over with.

You're such a fool! My Majin Boo is invincible! You'll be k*lled together with those pipsqueaks! Majin Boo is reprehensible enough but you're the most reprehensible one of all, Babidi! Y- you! You're as pallid as ever, aren't you?

You're green! Well, it's no wonder, now that you've seen the strength of my Majin Boo's with your own eyes! It's normal that your complexion should change, you know! My face is naturally this color.

Don't get so full of yourself! You're just a lowly Madoshi! W- what did you say!?

You've got a lot of nerve, don't you, angering me so!?

All right, I'll have Majin Boo k*ll you in the most painful way there is! That's kind of you, but I must decline.

You can no longer be allowed to make use of Majin Boo.

What!?

I want you to stop your nonsense! Majin Boo may be too much, but I'll bet I could k*ll you! Barrier! How about that!?

I can manage a little bit too, you know! Papparapa! Majin Boo! Boo! Majin Boo! What are you doing!?

This one! k*ll this one! Are you sure you're able to k*ll me?

F- fool! If you k*ll me, Majin Boo can never be sealed up again! I- if that happens, Majin Boo will destroy the whole universe until there's nothing left! Is that okay with you!?

The same holds true even if you aren't dead! Am I wrong!?

Die! This can't be! I was going to be king of the world! Who did it!!?

Who made this happen to me!?

Trunks, take good care of Bulma your Mama W- what do you mean by that, Papa?

" Take care of your Mama?

" You guys go take shelter somewhere, far away.

I fight alone against Majin Boo! U- Uncle?

No way! We're going to fight too! Papa, you'll be k*lled fighting alone! If the three of us fight, we're sure to defeat him! Right, Goten!?

- Yeah! We're strong, you know! No chance.

No matter how many of us were to att*ck him in the usual manner of fighting, anyhow Uncle! If the three of us fight, it'll be easy, easy! This isn't like you, Papa! Getting all pessimistic! Yeah! Right, right! Uncle, you have to always act like a big sh*t! Yeah! Trunks, from the time you were a baby, I've never once given you a hug, have I?

Let me hug you.

P- Papa! W- what is it, Papa?

C- cut it out! You're embarrassing me! Take care, Trunks P- Papa! Trunks-kun! Uncle, how come!?

How come you hit Trunks-kun!?

How come!?

How come you hit Trunks-kun!?

That's awful! That's awful, Uncle! Uncle! How come!?

Who was it that hit me just now?

Take these two and get as far away as possible.

Hurry.

I'm counting on you, Piccolo.

You intend to die, don't you?

Just tell me one thing.

Once I die, will I be able to meet Kakarrot again in the Other World, or wherever?

At a time like this, it's not going to help for me to speak in consolation, so I'll tell you directly That's not possible.

You've k*lled too many sinless people.

When you die, your body will become nothing, and your spirit will be carried to a different world than Goku's.

There, your spirit will be cleansed, your memory will be lost, and you will be changed into a new life form.

Is that so?

Too bad.

That's enough.

Get going, and hurry! Yeah.

Look here! I won't let you get away! Hold it, Majin Boo!! You take on them after you've defeated me! Got that, you ugly balloon scum!?

You said something bad about me again, didn't you!?

Even though you're a wimp! You're a smart-aleck! Hurry, Kuririn! Hurry and get away from here! R- right! You die, right now! I'm really mad, you know! I've figured out how to put you away, at last! H- hey! What is Vegeta planning to do?

Like that, there's no question he'll be k*lled, right?

For the first time, he's about to fight for someone other than himself, as he lays down his own life! You're still so weak! Should I turn you into choco and eat'cha?

Or maybe a cheese cr*cker?

In order to defeat you, I'm going to make sure you can't restore yourself, by blowing you to tiny bits!! Farewell! Bulma Trunks and you, Kakarrot! V- Vegeta! VEGETA!! A warrior vanishes in a distant, astonishing light.

His name, Vegeta, the proud Saiyan prince.