09x01 - Run Away, Satan!! An Angry Majin Boo Emerges

Episode transcripts for the TV show "Dragon Ball Z". Aired: April 5, 2009 – March 27, 2011.*
Watch/Buy Amazon  Merchandise

Follows the adventures of Goku who, along with the Z Warriors, defends the Earth against evil.

09x01 - Run Away, Satan!! An Angry Majin Boo Emerges

Post by bunniefuu »

"Run Away, Satan!! An Angry Majin Boo Emerges" W- who did this? That's one down! W- what are those imbeciles doing!? We didn't need this! Oh? Y- young master! That guy over there together with Majin Boo, isn't that Mister Satan? Why would the hero Mister Satan be together with Majin Boo? Hmph! Is that any concern of mine? I'll just blow them both away at once! We will become new heroes, in place of Satan! Burn in hell! Take that! I blew them to pieces! You sure did it, young master! This is the birth of a new hero, who saved the Earth from Majin Boo! H- hey! H- he's still standing! He's not blown to bits! He moved! He's still alive! D- damn that guy! W- why you! You're gonna pay!! You're gonna pay for this!! W- what!? You stupid piece-of-crap jackass!! You're gonna! You're gonna! You're gonna! Get the hell out of here! Scum of the earth! Dammit, what a cruel thing to do M- Majin Boo-san! He's still barely alive! Quickly! Quickly! How about it? Can you heal him? If he's not dead, I can heal him.

We did it! We did it! We did it! We did it, we did it, we did it! We did it, we did it, we did it, we did it, we did it, we did it! We did it, we did it, we did it, we did it! W- what's going on here? Why are that blowhard and Majin Boo together? I- it could be that we can get through this without fighting! But still The fact that he's in danger has not changed.

Great! Bravo, bravo! All finished! How splendid! I was sure to make a room for you, too.

Thank you so much! And now, come see this.

This is your home.

How nice for you, huh!? Okay, now, spread those legs! One-two! One-two! One-two! One-two! Right, one more time! One-two! One-two! One-two! There now! See you again next week! I wonder if the Earth is okay while we're here doing this You were just thinking if everything is okay while we're doing this, right? I told you at the beginning, the power-up requires 20 hours.

Just relax and sit there.

Have you forgotten that there is no reason why a Kaioshin would lie? --No! --In that case, fine.

Right.

Now then Is this Bulma or whoever girl a fine woman? Your father made me a promise, you know.

Once I draw your power out beyond your bounds, this Bulma or whoever middle-aged woman would let me touch her on the boobs and behind.

Kaioshin-sama, shouldn't you be concentrating harder? I'm no amateur at this! If I couldn't concentrate while doing this little, I couldn't be a Kaioshin! Well, how about it? Sure, she's a downright beauty.

T- that so? This is no time for us to be carrying on idly, is it? A downright beauty I have to hurry and power you up! Just as you'd expect from our honorable forefather.

He's found his concentration.

Really? With him in that manner, everything is all right.

Yo! Is the yummy stuff done yet? I'm finishing now, please wait just a moment longer.

Yo-o! Boo has the innocent nature of a little child, huh? He won't be k*lling anyone now! Thank goodness, thank goodness, thank goodness! Yo! Ready yet? Yes, right now! Sorry to keep you waiting.

It's absolutely delicious! You'll eat with me too? Y- yes! Where have you been off playing!? We weren't off playing, we went to Majin Boo's place.

I'm telling you that once your Fusion comes undone, you are to return here immediately! Piccolo-san, did you watch us? I didn't have to watch you.

Everyone here at least knows that after thirty minutes, you return to normal! We don't have time right now for you to be doing anything uncalled-for! Do not do anything else on your own! Shall I wash your back? You get in with us! It's all right for me to get in with you? Don't be so restrained.

Get in! Right! Very well then, if you'll pardon the intrusion S- s- sorry about that! Fun, huh? Y- yes, and the water is just the right temperature.

Fun! Fun! Fun, huh? Y- yes! That bath was just right! Er, if it is all right with you, could you let me take a picture together with you? Please, as a memento.

That's it! A little more like please, sprawl yourself out.

Like this? Pardon me, but taking pictures like this is in fashion! I guess I took advantage of Boo's innocent heart and wasn't very scrupulous about this.

I don't need this! I've gotten hungry! Cook something yummy for me! He just ate a little while ago.

Okay, okay! I'll cook something right away! Something yummy! Something yummy! Something yummy! Something yummy! Something yummy! Something yummy! Something yummy! Something yummy! For dessert, the chocolate you brought will be fine! They're yummy, after all! Right! You miserable traitor! You pose as a champion of justice, and then go and become Boo's underling!? W- why you! Yo! Isn't it ready yet? Miserable traitor! Die!! Serves you right! Satan! Boo! Don't think this is over yet! Still alive U- unbelievable! Y- you saved me! Thank you, Boo-sama! B- Boo-sama? Boo-sama! Is something the matter? Run away with the dog far away! Y- you'll die! Die? What do you mean? Hurry up!! R- right! Farther awa-ay! Right! What is it!? W- what's this? T- this isn't any trick! As a result of Majin Boo's intense anger, the evil portion inside him has swelled up and sprung out as another Majin Boo! That is to say, he has divided into a purely evil Majin Boo, and a naive Majin Boo.

Why you! P- Piccolo-san, w- what's happening? Two Majin Boos.

The Earth may never return to normal now!