09x06 - I've Done It!! Boo Successfully Eliminated With Ghosts!?

Episode transcripts for the TV show "Dragon Ball Z". Aired: April 5, 2009 – March 27, 2011.*
Watch/Buy Amazon  Merchandise

Follows the adventures of Goku who, along with the Z Warriors, defends the Earth against evil.

09x06 - I've Done It!! Boo Successfully Eliminated With Ghosts!?

Post by bunniefuu »

"'I've Done It!!' Boo Successfully Eliminated With Ghosts!?

" I'm scary! I'm scary! Here goes! I'm ridiculously scary! W- what technique is that!?

This is the first time I've seen anything like that! "Kaboom," he appears! "Kaboom," it's a ghost! This time, even you're dead, Majin Boo! Now, go ahead, ghost! Show him how dreadful the Super Ghost Kamikaze att*ck is! Okay! Ready, set! Yea!! You fool! If you touch a ghost even the slightest amount, you'll cause a huge expl*si*n! Yea! Yea! Yahoo! Yahoo! Yahoo! Hurry up and finish him off! He'll turn back to normal! I know, I know, already! I'm going to finish this with one big hard blow! Super Ghost Kamikaze att*ck!! I'm going to finish him with ten ghosts all at once! All right! Fall in! Ten-hut! Stand at arm's length! You stupid jerk! Be more careful! Touch me and we'll explode, you know! You shut up! You're just too far forward! See here, you two! Line up, and no more "shigo" (talking)! --What does "shigo" mean?

--That's the place where us ghosts live! --No, that's the world shigo (after death), you know?

--It's a calculation, isn't it?

Shi (4) times go (5), 20! Quiet already, and just line up! Now, Ten-hut! Count off! --All right! --Hey! He's long since returned to normal- Majin Boo.

You punk! Make a fool out of me, will you!?

You drink your creme sodas now, while you still can! Yo, yo, Majin Boo! Hmm?

You ready now?

Go! Numbers 1 and 2, charge! Fool! I won't fall for the same trick twice! Nyah! Hey, gather around! Did you see that?

That not-too-bright look on his face just now?

--Mm-hmm! We saw, we saw! --Can he really be a Majin looking like that?

He made this face, and went "Nyah" at us! Kaioshin-sama, have you noticed it?

How Majin Boo's Ki has disappeared in the last little while?

N- now that you mention it! What does it mean?

Is he dead!?

I don't know.

I can't feel the Fusion Ki from the little guys either.

They ain't seemed to have fought I wonder why their Ki has just up and vanished.

Ah, they're fighting in a world with a different dimension of time.

--What?

Time?

--A world with a different dimension of time.

Any ideas about that?

The Room of Spirit and Time! Why are they fighting in that place?

Were the half-pints broken-in on while they were training?

No, the Namekian seems to have let him inside on purpose.

I don't know why, though.

How does he know that?

Awesome, huh?

He's pushing Gohan's power up and all, too.

He's certainly got what you'd expect of a Kaioshin, ain't he?

Hmph! Phooey! I'm not of any use at all here! Where are you going?

I'm sending in some snacks for them, some snacks! They say you can't fight on an empty stomach, right?

They won't have any time to eat them, you know.

What is it with you!?

How can you all be so calm?

Bulma-san, it's okay! They're Goku and Vegeta's sons! I'm sure those two are going to save the world for us! So then, Numbers 3 and 4 will W- what's up with this battle?

There's no sense of tension! All right, here goes! Fight-o!! Okay! Let's give it to him! Serves him right! Dammit! Those jackasses! Those two stupid ghosts are gone, so everyone but Number 10 go on according to the plan! Go!! Again!?

Oh! What do you suppose this is?

What could it be?

--That's strange! --What's it doing in a place like this?

It's- you know- one of those! --It's poop, isn't it?

--Dummy! Don't say that! This sure is something nice, huh?

--I wonder if it's yummy.

--Good question! Now!! We did it! Yea!! I- it's an incredible fight, but something about this is absurd! All right! Number 10, you finish him off! Enter in through Boo's mouth and blow him away so there's nothing left! Yes sir! It's over! I'll turn you into a hot dog! Bam!! Boo Let's go You know something, there's nobody around, is there?

Where has everybody gone?

That was kind of childish, huh?

Me, of all people, giving it to him like I meant business! There's no time for you to be breathing easy! Majin Boo will regenerate! You have to burn all the fragments that have been blown apart! I'll help too! I know, I know! Geez, and I still had one more last great technique, too! It's kind of a shame I didn't get to show off my best stuff.

Be quiet, and hurry it up! Okay, okay That's the end of it.

That was a bit disappointing, huh?

You did well! You really have done well! To be honest, I didn't think you could do as much as all this.

W- what is it?

This wind! D- don't tell me! H- hey! The smoke is gathering together! Dammit! It's Majin Boo! Oh?

You don't suppose he's returning to normal?

T- that's it, all right.

Say, now what are we supposed to do?

What does it mean, that even burning him up is no use?

My, my, my He looks completely pissed off Damn, now we've done it! We should have used our Ki to entirely obliterate him, not just burn him up! A- and then, just in case, we should have destroyed the entrance to this room, sealing Boo up in this world, which is in a different dimension.

That would have been perfect! Can you do it again?

That Super Ghost att*ck you just did?

Or for that matter, did you have another great technique?

I do have one more in reserve! But why don't I get Piccolo-san all anxious?

That will make it more exciting, and all Well, what about it?

I- it's hopeless! I don't have the kind of power left that it takes to perform my great technique! It's all over! It's the end of the world! L- let me go, you slimeball! Yow! Now I'm pissed off! You bastard! Ding dong, ding dong! Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for waiting! At long last, I present my ace-in-the-hole technique! W- what?

P- Piccolo-san, was that?

This is the end for you, Majin Boo! I've destroyed the only doorway between this world and the one that you and we had previously been in! You certainly are strong.

Unfortunately, not even Gotenks here could defeat you.

However, no matter how strong you are, it will be impossible for you to ever leave here for the rest of your life! P- Piccolo-san, you mean, we?

So, you can go ahead and k*ll us, and then spend eternity living here all alone! Here, in this world of nothingness! Were you too hasty, Piccolo?

Will they never be able to return to their original world again?