09x30 - Vegeta's Secret Plan!! Polunga and the Two Wishes

Episode transcripts for the TV show "Dragon Ball Z". Aired: April 5, 2009 – March 27, 2011.*
Watch/Buy Amazon  Merchandise

Follows the adventures of Goku who, along with the Z Warriors, defends the Earth against evil.

09x30 - Vegeta's Secret Plan!! Polunga and the Two Wishes

Post by bunniefuu »

"Vegeta's Secret Plan!! Polunga and the Two Wishes" H- hang in there, Boo! Y- you stupid bastard! You let all that pain I went through go to waste! What do you think you're doing, Kakarrot!? S- sorry, Vegeta D- damn it all! It was never any problem when I was dead It appears that being Super Saiyan 3 in a living body eats up quite a bit of Ki after all We've had it.

We really have had it.

Boo! You bastard! How dare you do that to Boo! Let go! Let go of him! You dirty runt! Come on, let go! You turn into choco!! T- this is bad.

He's going to be done in like that.

Kaioshins! Dende! Can you hear me!? You've got to be watching what's happening on that ball, right!? Can you hear me? If you can hear my voice, then answer me! Yeah, we hear you All right! Now then, go immediately to the restored Planet Namek and scrounge up the Dragon Balls! U- um, how exactly are Stop nattering and get on with it! We're running out of time! T- the Dragon Balls, huh? I'm sure Vegeta-san has some sort of idea! Let's go! Still, those things, you know This is no time for you to be so particular! How is it wrong to use them for something legitimate? I- I get it.

I get it! Let's go! To Planet Namek! It would seem they've gone.

V- Vegeta, what are you doing? It's still too soon to be using the Dragon Balls.

Kakarrot, how many times have you saved the Earth up to now? What's this, all of a sudden? I asked you how many times you've saved it! Let's see, how many times has it been? It's time to let the folks on Earth take the responsibility for a change.

So this is Planet Namek? Y- yes It's supposed to be It is Planet Namek! There's no doubt about it! H- however, it's What do you think, Dende? It's just the way it used to be, even on this planet! --Welcome back! --You've certainly grown up! Y- you guys! It has been so long! Elder-sama, I'm so glad you're looking well! Dende, you're looking good too.

And you've become quite Kami-sama-like! N- not at all! I'm still very inexperienced, and there is much I still have to study.

I'm sorry to interrupt your touching reunion, but there isn't a moment to lose.

T- that's right! Elder-sama, I have a favor to ask! Would you please gather the Dragon Balls right away for me? We need the power of Polunga! The Dragon Balls, you say? Has something happened to the Dragon Balls? Kaioshin-sama, we know the entire situation.

Now, let us hurry! Yeah.

So you've already gathered them? Thank you very much! Vegeta-san Vegeta-san, can you hear me!? Vegeta-san! All seven Dragonballs have already been gathered! Dende? Summon Planet Namek's Polunga immediately! There are two wishes I want granted.

First, I want the Earth that has been destroyed returned to the way it was! Next, I want everyone who has d*ed since the day of that Tenkaichi Tournament, except for the really bad ones, to be brought back to life! Those two! R- right now? Those wishes? That's right! Right now! B- but, isn't that Dende, it looks like Vegeta has some sort of idea.

Sorry to trouble you, but could you just do it? Y- yes, understood! So, what about the third wish? After those first two, anything's fine! Do whatever you want! Vegeta, about that second wish Wouldn't it have been easier to just ask for everyone who had been k*lled by Boo to be brought back to life? Hmph, idiot! If I'd done that, then even Babidi and Dabura would be brought back to life.

Besides, that way, the group that I k*lled at the tournament grounds would not be returned to life.

You sure thought this out, huh? That won't work, Vegeta-san! Come to think of it, with Polunga here, we can only bring people back to life one at a time! W- what!? N- now that he mentions it, that's right, Vegeta! W- what do we do? We can't bring everyone on Earth back to life like this! Such worries are unnecessary! After the incident with Freeza, I had Polunga's wishes powered-up! Does that mean he can do any number of people!? That's right.

T- these guys are making a mess of the natural order of things! Vegeta-san! They said it would be all right! Great.

Now, get started! Come forth, Polunga! W- what the? T- this is Polunga? So then, you may speak your wishes! I shall grant thee any three wishes.

Okay, tell him the wishes! Do you still remember the Namek language? Yes.

Polunga! The faraway planet Earth has been destroyed, and has disappeared.

Please, if you would, return it back to the way it was! Okay! That is a simple task.

E- Earth really has returned back to We did it! We did it! I have granted your first wish.

Now, the next one.

You may speak your second wish.

Let's see, how should I say this? Um, please bring back to life everyone who has d*ed since Madoshi Babidi arrived on Earth, Ieaving out the really bad people.

Understood.

However, thou must briefly wait.

Their numbers are many, and it will be demanding.

Right! W- what's this? Is he capable of even this? Why, you runt! Why, you! Why, you! Let go! Come on! Come on! Let go, you stupid runt! Why, you! Satan! This is precarious! Have you noticed, Kakarrot? Yeah.

That chubby Boo is beginning to lose power.

With them both being Boos, he's taking damage.

Aren't you done yet, Dende!? Haven't those wishes been granted yet!? What a pest! Stop squawking at us! Polunga is going to a lot of trouble! Thank you for waiting.

Your second wish has been granted.

He did it! He's done it! Both the Earth and everyone on it have been brought back to life, Vegeta-san! Is that right? W- what is it you're planning to do? Vegeta, the ring over your head is gone! This sure is great for you! You ain't thought of as being really bad! T- then, I wasn't k*lled by Boo? Goodness! What in the world does this mean? --But I was sure --So then, we didn't die? Huh? What's going on here? I'm certain I was turned into chocolate, and then I was eaten by Majin Boo, and then I went to Heaven! I get it, Vegeta! You wanted to bring Gohan and Gotenks back to life so we can have them fight too, right? Wrong! We're starting! Get ready! Ready? For what? Get ready to make a Genki Dama! A- a Genki Dama? A Genki Dama!? W- what's this!? Vegeta's secret plan was to use a Genki Dama! Come on, everyone who has been resurrected! Share your Genki with Goku, and then, defeat Majin Boo! A Genki Dama, you say?