01x09 - Episode 9

Episode transcripts for the TV show, "Trapped". Aired: 27 December 2015 –; present.*
Watch/Buy Amazon

Follows members of a police department as they try to uncover a mystery against the elements in Iceland.

01x09 - Episode 9

Post by bunniefuu »

This programme contains some strong language and some scenes which some viewers may find upsetting Do you have any idea what is going on in your little town? You think you've had a m*rder or two, but believe me, it's nothing.

SCUFFLING, GRUNTING Nothing.

HE PANTS Kolbrºn! Who do you think m*rder*d your mayor? FIRE ROARS

- You saw someone that night

- No, it was just a shadow Kolbrºn! Kolbrºn! Whoever it was, he did me a favour HE YELLS AND WHIMPERS I was glad to see Hrafn burn Did Daddy call? He said he was going to call back Daddy's going to give me a red fire engine What daddy? The engineer on your boat, who is he? He's not an engineer.

Dvalinn Knudsen.

So that's where he's been hiding Be careful, Andri, he's a dangerous man

- Have you seen this man?

- No, never seen him before Thanks SIRENS WAIL YELLING AND GRUNTING CRASHING You know I have nothing to do with your murders.

I want you to take over the investigation, Andri This padlock has to be locked with a key.

It can't be clicked back This was m*rder No, don't put Eir­kur's pants in there They reek.

I'm going to wash them tomorrow LOCK CLICKS HE SIGHS LOCK CLINKS Be right back FIRE ROARS Dagn½! Dagn½! Hjrtur! Dagn½! Hjrtur! expl*si*n Dagn½! HE COUGHS FIRES CRACKLE LOCK CLICKS KNOCK AT DOOR

- They've reopened the case

- I know, I spoke to var last night Oh, why didn't you tell us? I spoke to the Reykjav­k department.

They've started questioning Dvalinn Great DOOR CLOSES I really want to talk to Guni He's been acting so strange during all this Why don't we drag him in here? Shake him up a bit and see what happens

- Let's call him in for questioning

- Yeah, let's do it Right? Shouldn't I let Andri know? No, don't bother him.

I'll handle it You were supposed to wake us up this morning.

I'm so sorry.

- When is the next ferry?

- In one week.

If we have to wait for a whole week, who is going to pay for it? Guni? You were supposed to wake us up! I don't know what happened, yes, I MOBILE RINGS

- Guni

- Hi, this is Hinrika from the police Oh, hello Would you mind coming to the station to answer a few questions? It's just routine.

We need to tie up a few loose ends Sure, I'm free tomorrow morning Could you some right away? Sure, I'll be there as fast as I can OK, thanks KEYPAD TONES CLANKING ENGINE STARTS Why do they want to talk to you? What did they say? She just wanted to see me, asked me to come to the station If it's regarding your affairs, then it's none of my business They've got nothing on me If Dvalinn plans to incriminate me, then it's his word against mine And who's going to believe him?

- Hi, Guni

- Hi

- Hi

- Hi Take a seat What did you just throw into the sea? HE LAUGHS UNCOMFORTABLY It was an old sandwich that was stinking up my car I just couldn't place the smell I think it was the phone HE CLEARS HIS THROA

- What phone?

- You know what phone I'm talking about You knew the engineer on the ferry, the Faroe Islander, didn't you? HE LAUGHS Is this some sort of cop game? You look at me with a stern face while they ask me unanswerable questions And I'm supposed to what? Break down and disclose some terrible secret?

- We need your fingerprints

- Oh, why is that? We need to check everyone that might've been with Sigurur the night Geirmundur was m*rder*d Where were you that night? Um At home, probably HE CLEARS THROA Alone? I usually am If we check your phone records, will we see that Hrafn sailed? Hrafn was my oldest friend, we spoke often What did you talk about that night? Geirmundur? Why would we have talked about that loser? You think I k*lled him? Is that what you're implying? Are you saying that I k*lled Hrafn as well? We're just asking questions Right Two horrible murders, and you have no idea who did it You're clutching at straws and can't even be honest and accuse me directly Tell me, Guni Does it make you a big man to consort with people like Dvalinn? Does it elevate you from being a caretaker mat some hotel in the middle of nowhere to being a high and mighty gangster? Right, then Can I go now, or do you have any valid questions? We want your fingerprints ENGINE STARTS DOOR SLAMS

- What's up with him?

- I don't know VOICES FROM TV DOOR OPENS

- I thought you were out

- It was a short trip

- Perla whinged the whole way

- That's not true Have you seen your dad? I need a word with him I think he's painting at our house You're my girls What's going on? I'll tell you later SAWING Hi.

Aren't you at work? Where did you find that? The pocket of your trousers Which stank of kerosene All right HE SIGHS I'm not very good at this There must be a word for it When you see everything so clearly When all of a sudden you realise that something you thought to be the truth was a lie What was a lie? Hjrtur wasn't alone that night Someone pulled him from the fire So the police lied Hrafn lied to me I just never considered it Why would the police lie? But then again, it's obvious why I was the one who did the insurance assessment You went to see Hrafn He was in the shed MACHINERY CLACKS loading cartridges And I asked him "Why were you so sure the boy had started the fire? "You knew I'd never have signed off on the insurance "unless I thought it was absolutely clear

-cut" But then the damages wouldn't have been compensated The factory b*rned at a convenient time The whole world going to hell, economic collapse I just didn't see it They all profited from it Thanks to me And I lost Dagn½ If those kids hadn't been there, it would've been fine It wasn't my fault That's when the devil came into me GRUNTING HE CRIES OU LIQUID SPLASHES STRIKING MATCH ROARING SCREAMING HE GASPS Kolbrºn! Help! Kolbrºn! BLAZES ROAR The screams grew silent quite quickly The smoke saw to that I almost wished that he'd suffered longer to tell you the truth I thought you'd come to arrest me straight away Then Sigurur was blamed for it and I wondered whether I should come forward and tell the truth But he was one of them Thanks

- Hi

- Hi, Eir­kur

- Hello there

- Eir­kur, through here Take a seat Eir­kur has confessed to Hrafn's m*rder He set fire to the shed and locked him inside You'll have to handle the formal questioning I'll go and talk to the family You can start when you're ready I k*lled Hrafn Because of what happened in 2008 What happened in 2008? Ask sgeir You must've been involved in this sordid affair He was your boss Let's start from the beginning.

What happened in 2008? INAUDIBLE INAUDIBLE SHE GASPS Did Dad just come to you and confess the m*rder? No, it just happened And it had to be you? You couldn't let someone else handle it?

- Hinrika or sgeir?

- It had to be me Yeah, you had to be the hero

- I should have let him go?

- Of course you should! You should pack your things You can't expect mum to keep cooking and cleaning for you!

- Hi, it's Hinrika from the police

- Hello I wanted to tell you that we've charged someone with Hrafn's m*rder Oh Who have you arrested? Eir­kur Davisson

- Just let me know what happens next

- We will

- Goodbye

- Yes Why don't you go home? I'll spend the night here

- You sure?

- Yes You can stay at mine It's fine, I'll manage I've been looking into Guni I found a company called Drengur.

Heard of it?

- No

- It belongs to Leifur Guni has shares in it and Hrafn had a 5% share Right It was formed around the new fish factory Leifur owned the old one by himself It supports Eir­kur's claim That it was insurance fraud? Mm

-hm.

Drengur also owns the new hotel and has been buying plots of land in and around the fjord Probably to sell to the Chinese contractors

- Why didn't we see this before?

- It's all hidden in some subsidiaries Which are all owned by Drengur They've all got some kind of joint investment Can you continue with the investigation? Haven't you become unfit? Eir­kur didn't k*ll Geirmundur No, but the cases are linked SHE SIGHS I'm going to go home Goodnight Night UNZIPS BAG

- What do you want for your birthday?

- A goldfish

- What?

- A goldfish

- What did you say?

- A goldfish A goldfish! Let me press the bell BUZZER SOUNDS Hi.

- Hi, Maggi

- Everything all right? I understand how Eir­kur's feeling It makes sense to burn the fucker that took her from us Dagn½ wouldn't have wanted that She wasn't like that SNIFFLING

- What's going on?

- Good to see you

- Hi.

- Hi.

Thanks Looks tasty Listen

- Hi!

- Hi.

- How are you?

- I'm fine, and you? Good.

- And your sister?

- She's asleep.

- Tea's ready.

- Thank you.

I heard you caught the engineer.

Yes, we did.

We will help you put him away.

- Are you sure?

- Yes.

I'm sure.

OK.

Thank you.

And the wine is on the house because of the problem, you know? SHE TRANSLATES OK, that's Just a moment.

Have you heard?

- Aren't you worried about this?

- Worried? Why? He k*lled Hrafn.

Why would he have done that? Don't get stressed about it Eir­kur can make any accusation that he wants Hrafn is the only one who can confirm that the police report was false No one else.

You could even say that Eir­kur did us a favour What were the police asking you about? They were just clutching at straws They don't know anything Have something to eat.

Ribs, chips.

You know where the plates are HE KNOCKS BOLT CLANKS Why didn't you get rid of that bloody key? I wasn't thinking logically Goodnight Goodnight MOBILE RINGS Rgnvaldur? Good morning Just a moment Rgnvaldur? Yes, I'm in here

- Hi

- Hi I gather that you were watching Kolbrºn's house this morning You said you'd seen something important that might be of help What was it? Leifur was there They're sleeping together I suspected as much Since her husband's dead, they're not hiding it anymore You must be upset about your father

-in

-law? Do you know why he did it? Hrafn was no saint, everyone knows that Eir­kur must have had a valid reason You haven't seen anything else that could be useful through your scope? No I thought you might find this thing with Kolbrºn interesting I'm not telling you just to gossip.

Maybe it will help your investigation

- I want to help the police

- Thanks for that Rgnvaldur You said you'd seen Hrafn argue with Geirmundur Can you tell me everything you remember about that? Hrafn got in his face, but Geirmundur just laughed at him How did the argument end? Geirmundur walked away looking cocky.

He didn't feel threatened Where did he go? Back to the hotel? No, he got into a car and drove away Hrafn stayed behind looking like he wanted to k*ll someone What kind of car was he driving? What colour was it? SHE SIGHS We completely missed that Yeah We're looking for a blue car that hasn't been moved for a week It narrows it down ENGINE STARTS Yeah PX

-020 It belongs to Ingibjrg Karls.

Thank you US

- US

-236 No.

Get back in There's one Is it blue? Yeah, it's blue Your turn Hi.

We found another one Wait It's OX R92 R92 OK.

It's a rental car from Reykjav­k Yeah, thanks What's this? "To Maggi"

- Hi, Mar­a

- Hi

- Hi, Maggi

- Hi