03x89 - The Apocalyptic Dragon Chain Cannon

Episode transcripts for the TV show, "Fairy Tale". Aired: September 30, 2011 - September 29, 2019.*
Watch/Buy Amazon

Lucy runs away from home to become a magician in the magical land of Fairy Tail; on her way there she meets all sorts of curious companions like a dragon and a flying blue cat.

03x89 - The Apocalyptic Dragon Chain Cannon

Post by bunniefuu »

The same power, the same voice I see.

It's uncanny.

That power interests me! Your very presence disgusts me! It is time I ended this.

Professor Happy's Fairy Tail Lectures! This time, I'll be teaching you about Carla and myself's homeland, Edolas! The world we live in is called "Earthland" Edolas is a different world.

In Edolas, magic power is a limited resource that will one day be used up.

Because of that, King Faust used the hyperspace magic Anima to absorb magic power from Earthland! The guild and people from Magnolia were turned into a lacrima, and we're all fighting to return them to normal.

By the way, there's a separate set of Natsu and the others in Edolas.

But the Erza in Edolas is our enemy! Scary, huh?

Can't rest easy, huh?

And there you have it.

Let's get back to the story.

Stand, bow Aye, sir! Oh, it's her! Isn't that one of the Fallen?

There's even a human! Whoa, I've never seen one before! It's a human, a human! What is she doing here?

What's going on?

The Fallen one brought a human Please let me see the Queen! Extalia is in grave danger.

The Doomsday Dragon Chain Cannon.

Move it, move it! Let me through! N-Nady-sama! Let me through! Good timing! This isn't good at all! The Fallen and Humans are forbidden from entering Extalia! This isn't the time for that.

If you people value your lives, then listen.

Where did Nichiya-san and the rest of the guards go that were chasing you?

They've been turned into a lacrima by the Royal Army.

Extalia's Royal Guard done in by some humans?

You expect us to believe something as silly as that?

It's the truth! The Royal Army will be attacking here shortly! So what?

Our Queen will blow them all away with her magic! That's right! Everyone, if you don't escape, you'll all be in big trouble! Shut up, human! Wendy! You don't even know how powerful our Queen is! We're Exceeds! We're not like you humans! Stop it! Get out, Human! Get out, Fallen! This is the blessed land of our Queen, Extalia! We aren't going to lose to some humans! Not as long as our Queen is here! If If you hate humans that much, do with me what you must! But Carla is different! She's one of you! Listen to what she says, please! Wendy Get out! Get out! Get out! Get out Why?

Why?

Gajeel! Unarmed, you can stop my iron-hard sword?

Earthland magic is full of surprises.

Sorry to break it to you, but an Iron Dragon's iron isn't normal iron.

Anyway, aren't you one of the cats?

Why're you working for the Royal Army?

U-Um You're an Exceed like me, right?

Would you like a fish?

That's in the past.

I have forsaken my homeland! That fake country! Fake country?

An outcast, huh?

I like it.

Same as me.

I like your style! I'm gonna make this guy my cat! My Buster Maam! But first I gotta show you which one of us is stronger! Uh, I think his switch just flipped on.

I won't be outdone by Salamander or that little girl! He's Roar of the Iron Dragon! Gajeel's looking scary! That's how it's gotta be.

You're strong.

Gajeel Are you forgetting why we're here in the first place?

I'm an Ice Maker Magic wizard.

I can make as many keys as I need.

Gray! Natsu! Finally caught up to the bastard! I told you to leave him to me, remember?

Where's the key?

Hand it over, you! You chinny bastard! Um Can't you see what I have in my hand?

Anyway, we're fine.

The situation has changed a bit.

Where's Lucy?

Oh, right She's stuck.

Stuck?

What?

Just a little more! Your boobs are huge! Anyway, Natsu We can use this key! We can use it to save all of our friends! What?

Their plan was to use the Dragon Chain cannon to pull the lacrima island and ram it into Extalia.

But! If we crash the Dragon Chain Cannon, infused with Dragon Slayer magic, directly into the lacrima we can return everyone to normal! Oh! I don't get it, but I see! The Dragon Chain Cannon seems to be up ahead.

Right, let's go.

We have a problem though.

There's no way to enter the room.

Then we just bust our way in, right?

I can use magic now, remember?

Not gonna work.

There's some kind of "Wizard Canceler" device that makes it so magic won't work.

Won't know until we try, right?

We need a plan, first! So there you are Erza! Wait That's the Edolas's Damn it Our Erza lost?

Are you well, Captain Knightwalker?

Well?

Look at her! W-Where did you get those wounds?

Just a few scratches.

And those two?

The key to the Dragon Chain Cannon.

K-Key?

Is His Highness inside?

Yes! This way.

All the preparations are complete.

An eternity of magic, right before my eyes Damn, he's slow.

Hey, you call out to her! R-Right H-Hey, what are you doing there?

Everyone's waiting.

My informant.

W-What?

Plotting something again?

I need the latest information if I'm going to convince everyone, anyway.

Convince us?

I don't like the sound of that.

How is everyone doing?

They heard you had something to say, Lucy-san, so they're uneasy.

No kidding.

After meeting those guys from the other world, Lucy's been more uptight than ever! Yeah That'd scare anyone, for sure You bunch of g*dd*mn scaredy-cats! We're sorry! Don't harmonize! Erza, is it true you bring the key with you?

It was destroyed, but do not worry.

What?

He can make a key.

Damn you And he is?

An Earthland wizard.

A friend of the Dragon Slayer.

Are you saying They have something to do with the disappearance of the lacrima in the public square?

Exactly.

Fine then.

Activate the Dragon Chain Cannon immediately.

Stand, Ice Wizard.

And don't try anything funny.

Activate the Dragon Chain Cannon.

This is the Dragon Chain Cannon?

It's a whole lot different than I'd imagined.

On a much bigger scale, for sure Hurry and do it! I don't have any choice W-Whoa Is that Earthland magic?

But, why is he naked?

I should charge admission for this! I only have one chance.

I'll smash the Dragon Chain Cannon straight into the lacrima! That way we can save all our friends, and everyone from Magnolia! Yes, that's wonderful! The castle is transforming?

! What in the world is going on?

It's started! The Dragon Chain Cannon has been activated! It's almost like the Gildarts Shift! What insane idiot came up with this?

The King! How do I change the aim?

Where?

! That's the Dragon Chain Cannon?

Things are proceeding faster than I anticipated.

This is bad! I must hurry! Prepare to fire! Crap! This is it.

Natsu! Right on! What?

Wing Slash of the Fire Dragon! What is the meaning of this?

Stop the launch! Erza! You fiend! What treachery is this, Erza?

! I am Erza Scarlet! Earthland's Erza! Sorry about that.

Your quick thinking helped us out.

This was plan D! D for Dupe the Dolts! Aim the Dragon Chain Cannon at the lacrima! Do not listen to her! Fire it immediately! What'll we do?

Taking a hostage?

That's low! Oh, yeah?

We'll do whatever it takes to save our friends! Hurry and do it, or else Do it! Our Highness is in danger! Do not mind me! Fire it, in order to destroy the Exceed! Readjust the aim! Change it to hit the giant lacrima! You fools! You're going to throw away an eternity of magic power?

Scarlet! Knightwalker! His Highness has been freed! Now, revert the aim back! Crap! Knightwalker, you're still This isn't over yet, Scarlet! Fire!! What the The Dragon Chain Cannon has connected We didn't make it! What the Something huge has stuck on! O-Oh, no! Grappling complete! Ram it into Extalia! Don't!!! Everyone! Everyone, get on! Lucy?

Where are you?

You turned into a giant monster?

Stop your blabbing and get on board! A Legion! Why is it here?

How can that girl ride a Legion?

This Legion is mine! Coco Can we stop it?

I don't know, but we have to go! Yeah.

D-Don't run! Scarlet After her! Legion Squad of the Second Magic Regiment, move out! I shall go as well.

Get Droma Anim ready! T-That's a forbidden craft It's strictly forbidden under the Charter of the Kingdom, Article 23! Get it ready! What the Are we moving?

This is our army's plan.

We will ram this lacrima into Extalia, and they will annihilate each other.

That's nuts.

This is messed up.

How?

How can you do something so horrible?

Hurry!!! I'm gonna stop it, for sure! I ain't gonna let a single person in Fairy Tail or a single Exceed be sacrificed! Aye, sir! Let's go! By the way, I found an extremely rare fish the other day.

Let's go catch it next time! Huh?

What?

You know, that time we all went to the mountain?

Next time: The Boy Back Then.

So you're saying we have to go right now?

The early worm catches the fish! No, no, no This is so not the time.