03x94 - Bye-Bye Edolas

Episode transcripts for the TV show, "Fairy Tale". Aired: September 30, 2011 - September 29, 2019.*
Watch/Buy Amazon

Lucy runs away from home to become a magician in the magical land of Fairy Tail; on her way there she meets all sorts of curious companions like a dragon and a flying blue cat.

03x94 - Bye-Bye Edolas

Post by bunniefuu »

Previously on Fairy Tail: I'm Natsu! I'm Wendy! And I'm Gajeel, got it?

The three of them together are The 3 Bestest Friends Group! Fairy Tail wizards! Dragon Slayers, damn it! Fairy Tail wizards! The 3 Bestest Friends Group! Damn, you're not together at all.

Who cares?

We b*at the King! And they all lived happily ever after, right?

What happened to my cat?

Uh But things just took a turn for the worse, you know Everyone, standing around moping isn't going to get us anywhere! Let's head to the Royal City and see if it's true ourselves! See if what's true?

About our future.

You must execute me, the one who caused this turmoil, in front of the panicking citizens.

As a member of the Royal Army As an Exceed Quell the panic, and lead the people.

Become king of a new world, without magic power.

How could you seriously say such nonsense, Prince?

! Bye-bye, Edolas.

If I wasn't prepared to die, I wouldn't have gone through with this.

I refuse! This is foolishness! Why must I k*ll you?

There is no way I could do it.

No, you are capable of doing it.

And what do you know about me?

As an Exceed, you saved my life as a child.

You are a man who knows how precious life is, regardless of the race one belongs to.

And you're telling me to keep living my life bearing that cross on my back?

! You are the only one strong enough to overcome that.

Please understand Someone has to do it.

Then do it yourself.

You're suited to be king.

I brought the world to ruin! You did it thinking it was for the best.

Now is the time we need someone with your will, strong enough to risk your own life for the sake of Edolas! If you brought the world to ruin, then take responsibility! And you don't do that by dying.

You do it by leading the world once again! But that won't stop this panic Mommy, I'm scared It'll be okay Everything'll be okay Don't panic! Stay calm! What are you, nuts?

This is no time to be calm! Hurry up and run away yourself! Run away?

Run away to where?

! Daddy! Are you okay?

Don't let your eyes off your kid! I'll be the villain.

Extalia is Our house The home he had to return to Damn it! Damn it all! I was banished from Extalia, and threw my lot in with the humans.

But for this incident, I betrayed the Kingdom, and I have no place to return to now.

I will become the great villain and be ex*cuted No, you will not! You saved my life.

I cannot allow you to die.

I must give you happiness.

And I say the exact same thing to you.

If either one of us takes responsibility and is k*lled, nothing will come of it except unhappiness.

Then how do we calm the people?

Was it a foolish plan?

Panther Lily-sama, we have a big problem! We know.

As you can see, the Anima You're trying to stop it, right?

No, that's not it.

Anyway, there are people wreaking havoc in the castle city.

Cities are being destroyed one after another The panic seems worse than even I predicted We have to do something soon, or First, we have to stop the rioting.

Yes.

We must strike before it spreads further.

Um And you are?

How many people are rioting?

T-Three people! Just three people?

Why haven't you stopped them?

W-Well, they're really strong, and I am the Great Demon King Dragneel! I've taken all this world's magic power! N! Natsu! S-Save us! What are you doing, me?

Er I'm the one who b*at your king! Maybe I'll let him live just as a special favor! Your Highness! The King How terrible! Redfox! Marvel! Destroy the city, my loyal servants! Who the hell's this guy?

His arm turned into a sword! The city! That's a great villain who is trying to destroy this city! They are truly a group bent on doing evil! I'm sorry Just look! This is all their doing! What are you doing?

Stop this! Destroy more of the city! My servants! Shut up with the "servant" thing already, you jerk! Whatever, just do it! He's talking like he's hot stuff They're Don't tell me It's them! They're the ones that stole the magic power from Edolas! The Great Demon King Dragneel! That's right! He is the great villain who has stolen away our happiness! How dare you! Give us back our magic power! I don't like the sound of that Every person who resists me is What's that?

Fire's coming from his mouth! M-Monster! Stop this, Natsu! Who was that?

Over there, in the castle! Who is that?

I am the Great Demon King Dragneel.

Stop this foolishness! The King has fallen! There is no need to att*ck the Royal City Fire! Stop this! Can you stop me, Prince of Edolas?

Prince?

Did he just say prince?

He went missing 7 years ago Prince Jellal! Impossible That can't actually be him! W-What do you think?

I can't believe it! Why are they here?

I-I let them know.

Nady-san! Since I overheard your conversation Come here.

If you don't, there won't be a trace left of this city Villain and hero But What happened to the Magic Regiments?

The King's gonna be k*lled at this rate! Is that person he called the Prince the real one?

What does it matter?

There's no way he could b*at that monster! The people do not have trust in you yet, Prince.

Natsu, don't move from there! I'm not Natsu.

I'm the Great Demon King Dragneel.

He might be trying to give the Prince some heroics with this silly act, but when it comes to light that he's just faking being beaten, there'll be no turning back.

Don't tell me he really plans on dying?

! Y-You should be prepared yourself.

Prepared for what's about to happen to us.

I'm back to normal! W-What's this?

You're so heavy! Men! What in the world is going on?

Is that magic power?

Queen?

Queen, are you okay?

! Men! That's the Prince! Does he plan on fighting with that Demon King person?

But he's up against a fire-breathing monster! Prince?

Him?

Fool! I know what you're trying to do But there's no way to bring things under control! Sleep! The magic power is being sucked into the Anima What's wrong?

Scared without any magic power?

Yeah, that's right Magic is power! What incredible destructive power! Is that the power of magic?

What incredible destructive power! Is that the power of magic?

Don't! Natsu-san, you're going too far! It's fine He's a devil with a huge amount of magic power.

And a hero with no magic power is going to stand against him.

Enough of this, Natsu.

I cannot become a hero.

And you aren't going to get away with just pretending to be beaten.

You're on! Prince! How violent! This is a farce! The people won't come together from this No way! Don't hold back.

Good one, Prince! Get him! Please! You can do it! Looks like we've got a gallery! You idiot! If you insist on doing this, then stay down! Hell, no! Prince! The bastard! How dare you do that to our Prince! This is my personal style of a Fairy Tail Farewell Ceremony.

There are three conditions I must tell someone who leaves Fairy Tail One! You must never reveal sensitive information about Fairy Tail to others for as long as you live! Two! What was it, again?

You must not have unauthorized contact with past clients or profit personally from them! That's right! Three! Even if we walk different paths, one must always live on as strong as you are able! You must never treat your own life as something insignificant! You must never forget the friends you love for as long as you live! Did you get all that?

As long as you keep the guild mindset, there's nothing you can't do.

I hope we meet again, Mystogan.

Natsu The Prince won! All right! Prince! Wonderful! Natsu Your Your body It's started.

Okay Let's put on a real show as we kick the bucket! What's this?

The Demon King's body is What in the world?

Anima in reverse is removing all magic power from Edolas! And that includes we Exceed and the Dragon Slayers, who have a great deal of magic in our bodies! We're all being swept into Earthland! What?

! I suspect the Queen understands this.

Queen My body Don't worry There's nothing to be afraid of.

Edolas has no need for a god any longer.

We must have courage and take a new step forward.

W-What?

What's happening?

We're being sucked into the Anima! I see! That Anima is sucking up all the magic power in Edolas! That means it's going to kick us out, too! Lucy, Happy! Natsu! You're safe, Natsu?

Hey, you! Magic really is disappearing from this world Everything is all going to be gone What should we do now?

And how is Juvia supposed to know that?

Don't look so glum! You can't have a guild without magic, you say?

As long as you have your friends, that's your guild right there! Scarlet Knightwalker No I wish you well Erza.

H-Hey! What in the world?

We're being sucked in! Men! I was finally restored, and now what happens?

Nichiya-sama! D-Don't tell me I never would have expected it to suck up humans themselves The Demon King is floating into the sky! The Prince saved us all! Long live the Prince! Prince! There is no need to have change so immediately.

You should proceed nice and slowly.

Even if it's a walking pace, people can still take that first step.

That step towards their future.

Bye-bye, Edo-Lucy! Bye-bye, other Fairy Tail! Hey, keep workin' hard, me! Or wait, you! I will! And me, I mean you, too! You two are getting me confused Bye-bye, Princess! See you later, everyone! What are you saying?

We'll never see them again.

Bye-bye! You're so pitiful.

Don't go crying now! And like that, we returned to Earthland.

Farewell, Prince.

Farewell, Lily.

Natsu, Gajeel, Wendy And my family Fairy Tail.

I don't know what happened in Edolas after that.

I defeated the Demon King Dragneel! Even without magic power, we humans can still live! But I believe that everyone is still living strong.

Because it's a world where everyone knows that precious something.

Right on! We're finally home! I just hope that everyone managed to return safely Eh, I'm sure everyone's fine.

Don't worry! What's your basis for that confidence?

Because I believe in everyone in the guild.

And if it comes down to it, Gramps'll do something.

Oh, that's actually a pretty sensible answer.

Next time: Lisanna.

What?

I'm the same as always! Something's definitely wrong! You're acting all cool for some reason! D-Don't be silly! N-No, I'm not!