02x09 - Lady in the Box

Episode transcripts for the TV show, "Cold Justice". Aired: September 3, 2013 – present.*
Watch/Buy Amazon

Investigative true crime series follows former Harris County, Texas prosecutor Kelly Siegler and a team of investigators as they reopen unsolved m*rder cases with the consent and assistance of local law enforcement.

02x09 - Lady in the Box

Post by bunniefuu »

[Music]

so we're in a big city of Denver Colorado it's a suburb of Denver mm-hmm we're in Aurora Colorado investigating

the 12 year-old cold case of Caroline Jensen sometime in 2002 Carolyn

disappeared she had children looking for her putting out posters and flyers trying to find her three years later an

acquaintance of hers called 911 he found her decomposing body in a box in his

backyard a box that he said he was storing for a friend who would think

that a body can sit in a Rubbermaid container made out of plastic for three years in a patio and nobody noticed we

know where her body's found and the man who says he found her body is one of our main suspects but we have no idea where

she was k*lled how she was k*lled or why she was k*lled there were a few reasons that this case went cold

first of all Caroline was a drifter and has lost contact with her family and friends so that made uncovering details

of her life and death very difficult worse than that was the disagreement over her cause of death so nobody could

come to an agreement and therefore you can go forward with case yeah okay this case will be different for us because

w*r is a pretty good-sized city with its own cold-case unit Labs protocols so we've sent all the

evidence off to the Colorado Bureau of Investigation we're really hoping that maybe we'll get some DNA that belongs to

our k*ller the container was sealed with tape whoever sealed that container active knowing she

was in it Carolyn's children have been looking for answers for over a decade we're gonna do our very best to try and

answer those questions and solve this case it has been 16 years it's still new

consider her k*lling a cold years later the case is still unsolved

there are so many cold cases out there just waiting to be solved the crime

scene ultimately tells the story of the m*rder we want to bring justice to these

victims look how cute you don't see that

in Vegas I bet you're Steve welcome I'm Kelly that's not a choice with you two

hi Yolanda nice to meet you I'm very excited about being able to re-examine

or reinvestigate the case because I think it's been long overdue hopefully we are able to push it over the edge to

reach a successful prosecution oh hey how's everybody hi Elle Brown Allen's

new Connor Allen Brown is gonna be helping us out on this case because he's used to working in big cities and

tracking down witnesses start from the beginning and tell us how it all started this case started in 2005 an individual

that was moving stuff off his back porch into his garage started noticing an aroma coming from that container he

opened it up and found the remains of Carolyn Jensen the box that Caroline was

found in was a 33 gallon container sealed with duct tape she was nude wrapped in a comforter and had been

decomposing for over three years examinations revealed blunt-force trauma with unknown origin Carolyn had a three

inch gash above her left eye yeah they said it was a fracture a linear fracture went from where the eyebrow would have been to the right straight right and

they did stay it would be enough to cause death correct I'll jaw identify her she had a class ring on her finger that belonged to one

of her children and one of our detectives the track to the classroom to the individual actually owned it

so back when Caroline went missing what was the story of her life at that time

she was living with gentleman by the name of John Harrington they both worked at the Waffle House ins Colfax

according to John they were not intimate it was just an arrangement to where they could both share the same apartment and

then one day she just disappeared so our first suspect is John J D

Harrington correct and his nickname is JD roommate that's obviously a recent

photo I'm assuming December of last year do you think it's unusual that he's saying they weren't intimate were they

lovers question mark yeah dr*gs cr*ck and powder cocaine there are witnesses

that said that he would sell as well as use he says she stole his money so I

guess that's his motive JD was evicted from the apartment he was sharing with Carolyn around the time she went missing

because he didn't pay his rent he claimed that Carolyn had stolen his money and skipped town which forced him

to have to move himself in his belongings into his friend Richard's house along with that box so box was JD

he claims the box he claims he taped the box he claims his fingerprints should be on the box JD originally admitted that the boss was

his he admitted that he had packed it he had sealed it and that it was the box and he and Richard had moved to Richard's house but JD also claimed that

that box was filled with quilts and shoes and he had no idea how Carolyn's body got inside now let's put up Richard

Johnson he's the guy who found her in the box did he do anything that would

set off alarm bells in a cop's head with the way he found the box and how he responded some of Carolyn's personable

and we're in his house things that look nice like porcelain figurines and things like that which are things women wouldn't normally walk away without

taking you know what I mean okay so next I smell yeah you just assumed it was cats coming in or losing the back porch

a litter box seriously dude that smell is Kamel that he's been smelling doesn't

make any sense the foul smell of a body especially after three years of decomposition would be overwhelming

Richard is a hoarder which might have obscured the smell a bit I can't believe

after three years he wouldn't at least investigate this I'm just surprised those body fluids didn't come through

the bottom of the container he can eat their pies oh yeah there's a big thing on Richard he's a pervert police

discovered that Richard had numerous cameras installed around his house including some hidden cameras in his

bathroom he's videotaping women going to the bathroom and naked in his house and saves the videotapes it makes him a

little weird and it makes him scary and we have to figure out what kind of scary he is so next up on their board that's

not really a suspect but is a big issue is it an accident right right the issue came up with the DA's office saying the

old da the old is that it may have been an accident that we couldn't prove m*rder and based upon that Carolyn was

now coholic which in turn would lead you to believe I got drunk fell down and hit my head the former DA said that Carolyn's

injuries may have been accidental which threw a monkey wrench in the investigation in order for us to move

forward we need an official determination of how Carolyn d*ed if she fell and hit her head obviously there's

no intent on the part of any suspect to hurt her to k*ll her they could have just put her in that box because they

were afraid to call the police if Carolyn did die of an accidental head wound then our suspect could have just

packed her in the box because he panicked that's bad but that doesn't make it m*rder we kind of weren't cut

out for us the first thing we had to do is clear up

whether Carolyn's death was an accident or m*rder if it wasn't m*rder we're

gonna need to get good DNA reference samples from our suspects and we're gonna do our very best to find all the

other little pieces and circumstantial evidence to make this case as strong as possible [Music]

we're going to meet Carolyn's daughter Victoria Caroline had six children but we're meeting the one who had been

searching for her mom for years this is the daughter that was put up for adoption as an infant hi Victoria

Yolanda McClary he's to meet nice to meet I am Kelly nice to meet you we're excited to talk to you what led to you

trying to find your mom probably about the time I was 15 or 16 I started

searching for my biological mother so I started making phone calls found the names of my siblings and they're like we

can find her I'm gonna work she's at that point it was kind of a dead end so what was the first thing first

information you ever found I get an email from my stepsister she says this

is important it's about mom I'm like oh cool I run to the phone I call her like

what's up and um she proceeded to tell

me that mom's body was found here in Aurora

[Music] up until this point it was searching for

a woman who I knew was my biological mother who you thought was alive and you wanted to meet yeah who I wanted to meet

and then we talked to the coroner I got

to sign my name on a line that said daughter and that was just beyond me I

think that were all her ready to try our hardest to give you as many answers as we can it's sad to think about how close

Victoria got to finding her mother but then what she finds out is that her mom d*ed right before she met her all the

Victoria was looking for was a connection the least we can do is try and get some answers for her

[Music]

it's been a long time since I've walked into a coroner's office are you gonna do your lawyer thing like nail him down on

what they think the cause of death is he's a guy that basically makes the whole case work and without his opinion

as to cause of death there's too many outs for a defense lawyer to have and reasons for a

prosecutor to not want to take the case the former district attorney disagreed

with the medical opinion of the medical examiner the medical examiner ruled the

death a homicide the DA said well it could have been an accident and with that could have been an accident opinion

the case came to a standstill and nothing progressed from there ready girl what we need to do today is ask this

medical examiner if he still has the same opinion and how he would testify in a courtroom today about Carolyn's death

an accident or a m*rder obviously it's a difficult case to do because all were left with his skeletal

remains and there's no skin or internal organs to look at any correlation to the

injuries that we see on the skeleton we looked at virtually every bone she had a

fracture of her skull and it was kind of on the left side on the forehead it also

looked like her nose was probably broken to some of the bones that are right there on the nasal bridge were broken as

well since no w*apon was found and Carolyn's injury didn't display any distinctive w*apon marks it's possible

her injuries were caused by someone slamming her head into a wall or floor or by her being intoxicated and possibly

falling what about alcohol we didn't find any alcohol right people that have

been drinking and they fall they typically fall backwards that's basically where their center of gravity

is so when you're asked the final question on the witness stand what is your expert opinion as to the

cause of death what would you say my opinion would be that she d*ed from blunt impact injuries to the head

and in view of everything else that we know about the case it's a homicide we

now know that this is a homicide we need to focus on figuring out who committed this m*rder we just confirmed with the

medical examiner that the mysterious death of Carolyn Jensen in 2002 was a homicide we have two suspects in this

case JD Harrington who is Carolyn's former roommate and Richard Johnson a mutual acquaintance of both of theirs

who claims that he found the body in a box in his backyard this is similar to

the box that our victim would have been placed in but in fetal position so to speak into a tub about this size or stir

in there anything even an object or a toll that's used to help commit a m*rder can be called a m*rder w*apon in this

case we had this box he would pick her up like this and set her like this and then smash smash the

question is when did it become a w*apon did that happen in JD's apartment or did

it happen later at Richard's house duct tape was used to go around the edge so

it was actually formed going all the way around several rounds this box has been tested before

but nothing as in-depth is what we're doing this time since this JD's box we know that his DNA is on the outside of

it and since Richard helped moved the box richer's DNA should also be on the box and completely explainable but to

find out who sealed the box we want to look at the sticky side of the tape we know that Richards DNA will be on the

section of the tape he removed in order to see the body so we're focused on the rest of the tape hopefully discovering

who sealed Carolyn inside of course that's if there's any DNA to be found at all it'll be cool too if the tape comes

back with the DNA in the layers it's like he's type of his own warrant because his prints are in the tape

hi guys I wanted to let you guys know we got the results back yeah the DNA

results could be P in this case we've been waiting for preliminary test results to come in to see if any DNA

profiles have been developed there was DNA developed we have profiles that were on the smooth portion of the tape we

have profiles that were developed from the underneath sticky sign it does say mixture and where it says make sure it

indicates that there's an unknown female males now that we have viable DNA on the tape the next step is to compare the DNA

profiles to samples taken from our suspects we have a DNA I think Richard

yeah I reviewed the case we don't have anything for Harrington so we're gonna have to get a direct comparison we

talked to JD he says go pounce and then we have something in place to say can we

get a court order that's the best bet to have it in hand in pocket time is of the essence here we need to get the DNA

sample from JD Harrington because if he figures out that we've reopened the case he can take off out of here and would

never get it okay so you need to type it up and you need to find a judge to sign it okay thanks guys good luck yeah thank

you okay yo it's your day what you

thinking first we're gonna go look at the apartment that JD and Carolyn were living in we need to give the DA a lot

more than just DNA results we want to give him the solid foundation the

circumstantial evidence we need to keep pushing forward and uncover as much as we can it's like we're going about dope

since no one really knows where Carolyn's m*rder took place we have to consider the apartment she shared with

JD is a definite possibility okay would have just been one livingroom

area so it's a one-bedroom it'd be easy to get on each other's nerves huh can you see tempers flying a little bit in

here JD claims the last time that he saw Carolyn was just before she stole his rent money and skipped town one possible

scenario for this m*rder is that JD k*lled Carolyn placed her inside of a storage container

since JD had no car and no way to dispose of the container he would have to take her with him when he was evicted

from their apartment so what would he have done call his friend Richard and asked him to bring his van and help him

move so her Richards statement the boxes were already packed up and they actually passed them through this window if you

backed the car up to it nobody can see what you're putting in there but I don't know if there's any way to determine whether or not this would have been the

place where it occurred it has to be because he didn't have a car I think you're okay saying the m*rder happened

here yeah you may not know what room but or how I would say that's a safe guess

because he didn't have a car it would make no sense that he would k*ll her somewhere else and then transport the

body back to the apartment and place her in the box but I'm not a hundred percent convinced that JD is the k*ller there's

still more work to do the only thing

that keeps sticking in my mind is you're lifting this box that's weighing at

least a hundred pounds according to Richard's initial statement he didn't mention having any problems moving any

of the boxes from JD and Carolyn's apartment but you would think that Richard would remember removing something that heavy now that we've seen

it you see how high the window is to get to that level so you know it would take two people to lift it up both of those

guys had have been straining was Carolyn actually in the box at the time and therefore it is JD our k*ller

[Music] okay let's try to do JD today do the

buccal swab today and we'll wait for CBI to do their thing for investigating the cold case homicide of carolyn jensen and

we've got DNA on the box that she was found in that could identify our k*ller so today we're going to get a court

order which will allow us to collect JD Harrington's DNA swab for comparison purposes hey you never know what he'll

say when you're coming at him for a buccal maybe he'll all of a sudden start sweating this is the first time this has ever happened in da callback he would

like to measure JD's level of cooperation if we went down and talked to him would he give us by consent the

swab wouldn't even talk to us and if he tells us to get out of here no I'm out kind of thing the DA doesn't

want us to go the court order around at this point so we're gonna go see JD Harrington talk to him and see if he'll

give his DNA to us consensually all right let's go

[Music] like it's a real number for setting here

Gd what's up how are you sure we're still looking into the death carol

jensen and wanted to know if we could buy a little year time t and we also

need a DNA sample well why don't I just give you a call right here can we get

the DNA sample now we'll do it right here right in the hallway how's that no

as telling as it is that JD is being evasive what's making us crazy is that

we might have to leave your empty handed if you have 30 minutes to talk to us I'll call you Monday you've tried Alan

good job can we at least get the DNA sample and then we can talk to you in my hair no it's alright alright you have to

get angry you look like you're getting aggravated I don't want to aggravate you why can't I just call you Monday because

you won't you see will attest that he wouldn't give it up you see how pissed he got my phone number I heard what you

were saying so there's not nothing else we can do with him right now except wait into a Monday but the thing is he's not

just not gonna call he's gone Monday he's leaving I bet you he's gonna be on the run thanks all yes at this point we

have to have a court order in order to get his DNA reference sample and if we

don't get that quickly he might just leave town in the meantime we've managed to track

down JD's former boss and she knew both JD and Richard around the time the m*rder happened my hope is that she

might have some detailed information or knowledge about what was going on back then that'll help us get somewhere in

this case let's talk about JD but you saw him have outbursts on multiple

occasions on the job site he would get frustrated if he didn't have good decision-making skills something could

flip him very easily into something bad just flipping a switch he'd be like enraged and then I got hmm did you see

it escalating my one interaction with JD in a bad situation was he had gotten

drunk and was suicidal JD was su1c1de yes it's possible that JD's drug use and his anger could have

pushed him over the edge but what about Richard have you met Richard the impression I got was he picked JD yep

there's kind of a wayward stray can't like then I had heard this woman's name

mentioned Carol Carolyn no Richard him

I was hearing stories about Richard going to help JD get out of that apartment because Carolyn had left and

they had her purse and her wallet and whose personal Terence did you see that

yes no it's Richard Hall right I think it was a handbag with a strap the wallet

living god I don't remember it was a wallet I mean I kept asking why would

she take off and leave her purse good question mm-hmm what was their answer

they didn't know JD claims that Caroline took his money and skipped town but why

would she leave her purse behind and more importantly why would she leave a wallet when you were interviewed by the

police before none of this information came out is there any particular reason why in regards to the person I didn't

you know I just wanted to make sure people didn't wrap Richard into this somehow but I mean I know he's not

capable of k*lling anybody the thing that's still baffling me is if

Richard is the k*ller why would he leave a body in a box in his backyard all this

time if JD is the k*ller why would he leave a body in a box that everyone

knows belongs to him whoever the k*ller is maybe they were afraid they would get

caught trying to get rid of the box or they just figured the other guy would take the blame

we're all pretty sure that there's only one person who knows if Pritchard is involved in this so it's time for us to

pay him a visit so now we're headed to the house where Richard found the body

in the box he still lives there so we're hoping that he'll be home and depending on his health they want to try and bring

him down to the station there they are here we go in 2005

investigators searched every inch of this house for clues and while they

found evidence of Richards hoarding and certain sexual interests they found no

evidence relating to Carolyn's m*rder today we don't have a warrant and

Richard doesn't have to talk to us hi Richard

ex-con will be w*r please Department huh thank you talk to you real quick sure okay hey Richard how are you sir yeah we're

doing Richard is looking into a case from back in 2005 remember back on your

back porch how can I be good exactly what we'd like to do is go over what

occurred back then preferably we'd like to do that down at the office if that's okay we can give you a ride with us and bring

you right back let's go nice nice nice

nice richard has agreed to come in he's either playing innocent or he truly is

[Music] we're in Aurora Colorado investigating

the 2002 cold case m*rder of Caroline Janssen we know that Richard Johnson helped move JT Harrington's belongings

to richard Johnson's house and to his patio around the time of the m*rder we

need to talk to Richard so we can figure out once and for all if he is Carolyn's k*ller take us step by step just on that

box JD and all the stuff in boxes including this this big plastic tub and

it was all taped up between us we picked it up we had opened up the the window we

lift it up and we don't know this is no he never sent October looked it up before when you're picking it up in that

basement apartment to put it out that window what you think it weighs over 100 pounds really did John tell you what was

in there did you ask her oh I remember Katie would keep asking about this stuff

on the patio I says I have no reason to go through your stuff don't have to worry about me and stop my stuff that's

new we never knew before they need to check in periodically Richard sounds really convincing but he needs to have a

really good explanation for why Carolyn's belongings ended up in his house soon after the m*rder I save those

thinking that at some point she was gonna stop by and I was going to have

something I could sit there and say you know I felt so bad that I saved something for you the only reason I

opened that box is somehow something could have cr*ck in them in the lid and

it was the smell I kept smelling for a longest time then I kept accusing thinking that my

brother's patio when I first looked I saw Richards story today is consistent

with what he told the police long ago I was able to see the comforter and I can see the bugs and I realized that's where

the smell is coming from the feet I

noticed that little bracelet was on here

it's telling when you're consistent in your stories and it's an indication that you are being truthful and credible if

we want to go back to take a look around is that okay with the insurance right

because he's being so cooperative we're gonna jump on this opportunity to go out to his property and look at his backyard

so we can go around back walk through the whole thing all right just answer anything I can great was left out here

on the patio

[Music] so show me was it right over along this wall right where you're standing right

there is where the box was for all those years right here and then we're things stacked on top of it until the day I

decided to move it from here to the shed okay when I get in the back yard at Richard's

house I immediately noticed since nothing's changed and look at the pictures from 2005 most of the same junk

are still there the shed where he was moving the container to to put it in and lock it up is in the same spot it's kind

of like being at the crime scene on the day it's just like taking a step back in time it's clear to me now why Richard

didn't investigate the smell on his patio earlier for years the box was sitting outdoors tightly sealed sitting

amongst a variety of junk and easily accessible to his neighbor's pets and after talking to him and checking out

his story I think that we need to come to a decision of course she was found in

his house because he moved the box there with our suspect Jadey he actually called the police he

called the brothers attention to the body if he'd put the body in the box he's not gonna draw attention to him something it went like the Box came open

his brother was standing there and he had to make up a story he's calling people to him to him Richard may be a little eccentric but

his story today is consistent with what it's always been he has always been cooperative which is hugely important and now that we've seen

this house and how he lives it's more plausible to believe that he didn't know where that odor was coming from I think

he just mark Richard off the board even though we still don't have our DNA results we are all in agreement that

Richard Johnson had nothing to do with this m*rder okay so everybody's agreeing we're gonna mark Richard Johnson off the

suspect board everybody needs a friend like Richard and now that Richard is

cleared in all of our minds we are left with only one suspect [Music]

to see the judge we've got the court order to attempt to get a buccal swab from JD okay

so the next thing will be if he is there and willing answered the door mm-hmm let's go see JD's home the DNA evidence

is still at the lab and now we have our court order that will allow us to go to JD Harrington's house and collect his

reference sample from him we already have a very good case against JD but DNA

evidence is always just icing on the cake the only concern we have now though is a JD might have skipped town that's

it right there for them thank you and

here lies the problem we get the JD rooming house and we can't get in

there's a fire escape right here with a window open but that might be his window

excuse me sir what the police department trying to get in the building can you let soon okay thanks I guess

your middle names like Grace's for [ __ ]

man our place get in

good morning John how are you thank you

might have we come in we'd like to get the DNA sample and then we'll be out of your hair thank you questioned him here

that's the court order they're prohibited from doing that now this wooden order for the judge a court order

in case you didn't want to all I'm gonna do is recite your mouth and swap it with

these swabs okay I'm looking around the room and he has a nice computer and on

the screen he is looking up case law on DNA I see you were educating yourself on

DNA and case law I think he knows that he's got problems and it's coming if you

would be willing to it would be a convenient time for you to answer some additional questions that we have and try to clear things up or something to

be right for shaving thank you he thinks he's smart I know Dylan reason why he thinks

he's dumb is cuz he thinks he can be just in evidence and to look right and

off they go JD's DNA sample is bagged tagged and honest way to the Colorado Bureau of Investigations lab now we just have to

wait for the results

[Music]

the chief came by I know where you are we told him that you were always here

JD's here awesome go get him honestly I can't believe JD

is here which tells us that either he thinks he can outsmart all of this or maybe he thinks he's already going in

custody should be dealt with you buy them go down this way JD don't have a seat right over there you know I know the police

interviewed you many many years ago so what we're doing is going back over some of the same stuff but a few other

questions you're not under arrest

yeah came here willingly yeah you don't have to be here out into the police

department you don't answer just a few questions

serious problem with women somebody with the police reports alleging cameras

being placed in bathrooms somebody with probably gigabytes and gigabytes

pictures pointing toward unlike Richard

JD is very fast today to point the finger at somebody besides themselves he won't even look at them I know he's got

a ball careful and pull down yeah human Carolyn never get into an argument about anything you'll see disappeared then did

you argue with her then do you even

consider yourself in a relationship that Hannibal I'll take that as a yes yeah

when you move to Richards do you pack everything or digit have you anybody come over to help you pack stuff

offered the store stop right offer disturb' didn't offer to pack and then

Richard came over and helped you move it and so the container that we're talking

about I don't know when he was

interviewed before he said it is my box and I'm the one that taped it today not

so much so he's distancing himself trying to make himself look innocent did you put the duct tape on the containers

okay was there any containers heavy enough that both you and Richard had to lift together what kind of things of

Carolyn's did you bring to Richard some of her nice recording and accessories shoes what about her purse

and wallet and ID and stuff how do you

think Carolyn ended up in that container

[Music] appreciate you coming in our main

suspect in carolyn Jensen's m*rder JD harrington just left the interview room how'd you like when we started out

blaming richard i was great that was beautiful it sure looks to us like we have a great circumstantial evidence

case against JD harrington for the m*rder of Carolyn Janssen his explanation is ridiculous and the

circumstances are crazy and y'all did a good job with the interview I think that we're fine and you made it even better

take into account the fact that JD owned the box and he alone is the one that

packed it and taped it you got him to say Richard offered to store it and not to pack it and you add into that what

we've learned about his temper the impression I got was even get frustrated it's something to be easily tensed up

and he got really angry because the money issue did you argue with her then and here's a basic necessity and

consider yourself in a relationship with her at all he's got that ball cap down

and he's talking like this and you're over here the minute I start to dig into Carolyn with him he would look at me and then

look away I can't recall so looking at all these factors we have up here

against JD how do y'all feel about the strength of our case right now Jelena

it's a great case Ellen yeah I think it's a good thing sure Casey what do you think I agree I'm ready to go with the

DNA it's gonna be the icing on your cake at this point we've accomplished much of what we set out to do this is a very

strong circumstantial evidence case while the DNA results would be icing on

the cake we just haven't gotten them back from the lab so we're just gonna have to wait

[Music]

while we have a good case we can't bring this to the DA without knowing those results but we're gonna continue to

track this case once the DNA results come back well we've been very very busy

speed connor has been awesome to work with and it's very very good news and

very encouraging we hadn't happened yet because they're waiting on some DNA results to come back so we can't give

you like the final answer but it looks really good we're very excited about the case let's

just put it that way it's the DNA gonna be the deciding factor in our opinion

this case is just fine even without DNA but if you always want to check everything just like you would so they

need to see what that answer is or they can do the next step but the case is good in a way okay I don't kind of ask

is it who I think it is it's a kind of yes yes yes yes yes of course it is not only do I think

she should be tried for m*rder I think he should be tried for theft and the reason I think he should be tried for

that just because if I had found my mother every likelihood that she would have told me who my biological father is

so not only did he take the chance for me to meet her but he took that piece of

knowledge from me too [Music]

the DNA came back the results are consistent with what we hoped for real

quick search one more time make sure didn't miss anything JD Harrington's DNA was found on the

sticky side to the duct tape release your hands the DA was excited about those results and all the other

circumstances and made the decision to arrest JD Harrington for the m*rder of Carolyn Janssen we've reviewed some of

the evidence as relates to you and the container that Caroline was found in

Steve will try to interview him again this time confronting him for the first time with DNA evidence coming back to

implicate him in Carolyn's m*rder judges you want P arrest you know what's going to happen next we'll see if he finally

admits what he did or lies again I'm al baqarah moisted to get on the

same thing not sure what [Music]

[Music]

[Music]