02x10 - Copper Dollar Ranch

Episode transcripts for the TV show, "Cold Justice". Aired: September 3, 2013 – present.*
Watch/Buy Amazon

Investigative true crime series follows former Harris County, Texas prosecutor Kelly Siegler and a team of investigators as they reopen unsolved m*rder cases with the consent and assistance of local law enforcement.

02x10 - Copper Dollar Ranch

Post by bunniefuu »

we are in a new Iowa and look there's snow everywhere

this case we have two very young victims 17 and 20 and the case is 31 years old

20 year old Steven Fisher and 17 year old Melissa Gregory were m*rder*d on March 3rd 1983 Steven Fisher was

ambushed when he stepped outside of his trailer and the copper dollar ranch the

one difference in this case is how brutal these murders were though on both of them their skulls were crushed in

Stephen is married to Theresa Fisher Theresa known to her friends and family as Karen had all the reason in the world

to want something bad to happen to Stephen Stephen Terry's marriage was rocky at best and Steve was dating

Melissa at the time they were m*rder*d but there also was that ho drug angle sort of clouds is there some kind of

message being sent after Melissa and Steven were found m*rder*d people thought drug activity the copper dollar

ranch had something to do with it this case truly is stuck in the middle of two complete different stories it's

gonna have to be one of the old witnesses finally saying something different because they're conscious get schooled

Johnny bond has experience interviewing people involved in the drug world so he's gonna bring that into this case to

help us figure out this is a drug-related m*rder case or not the only thing we can do is stay positive and give it all we got like we always do

okay Pollyanna come on now it has been 16 years and still no as we consider her

k*lling a cold years later the case is still unsolved

there are so many cold cases out there just waiting to be solved the crime

scene ultimately tells the story of the m*rder we want to bring justice to these

victims

[Music]

oh hey good morning hi I'm Kelly hi Kelly John Halfords committee Adam de

Kamp nice to meet you thank you for coming sir

John Alford II John Johnny Bach nice to meet you how many murders do y'all have in Jasper County often we don't have a

single m*rder how I remember even back in 1983 it was a shock and it was a double homicide so it had an effect on

the community had a lot of people questioning their safety and what was going on you were a kid when this happen I was a yes I knew the victims really is

you know my memory of melissa is 7th or 8th grade we had to sit next to each

other I was actually a pretty shy kid in school and I remember her setting next

to me and for a girl to talk to me at that age you know I was like and I didn't know what to say but I just remember she was very friendly had a you

know great smile so Melissa was 17 yes okay and then Howard was Stephen Stephen

was 20 he was uh you know a little ornery a little wild but obviously none

of his behavior should have resulted in what happened to him um you know he's just in the prime of his life there were

two thoughts one was it was a drug-related like a retaliation and the second thought was that Teresa and her

family may be involved okay Steve was married to Terry Supino but their

marriage was falling apart so he started dating Melissa to be honest Eve kind of played both of them didn't he he did not

to justify but you know he was 20 years old at the time Steve and Terry were no longer living together she was living

with her brother Carlo and Steve was living in a trailer at the copper dollar ranch where he also worked why did y'all

start hearing about the ranch when all this came bubbling up we heard that cocaine was transported inside a horses

and horses d*ed Steve was known to have had at least one prior incident of working with the police as a drug

informant did he snitch on somebody that was so mad that they wanted to k*ll him and then in the middle of k*ll and Stephen

k*lled Melissa because she was a witness so that brings in the owner of the ranch house netted her as our first suspect he

does have a solid alibi for the night of the m*rder but we still think he could be involved Steve worked for him owned

at the ranch it's not multiple trips

trip from Florida and brought back Steve did drug runs he knew Steve was a snitch

we also had to consider the possibility that Steve was k*lled not for something that he did to how but for something how

did to someone else and that person wanted it in a message to hell by k*lling the kid who lived there on the

ranch if this was in retaliation for something he had done in Florida at some

point he would have been told that how do we know he wasn't well we don't and that's something we need to talk to him about when we talked to it

all right so y'all talk about Terry she's our second suspect why don't we want to put first motive

jealous angry she puts herself there that night I mean like within hours although Steve was running around with

Melissa he was still telling Terry they were gonna get back together and in her very first statement Terry said that she

went out there to talk to Steve because they were gonna go and look for an apartment together but he blew her off that apartment thing is the main thing

she thinks they're moving on to the other well they're separated they're still having sex so she's he's using her

yes you know we know the family did not want her with him Terry's family had a history of violent encounters with Steve

and it was Terry's twin brother Tim who drove her out to the ranch that night okay Jim he was the brother she went to when

she needed a rider she was having marital issues he could be maybe the most angry because he probably knows the

most of all the family members breaking yeah but he was out there by his own

admission that night okay this case has the unusual complication

of truly half the people in this county think that it was drug-related and the other had think that it has to do with

Stephens estranged wife this case has hung over this town for 31 years the

Jasper County Sheriff's Office has never given up on this case and we're optimistic that we can do something to

move it forward this week we're hoping for some resolution it's been long enough for the families Kelly today

we're meeting with both Melissa and Steve's family they've been connected all these years because of what happened

with the m*rder sac then talk about Steven let's talk about him he was a clown yeah he was jealous babe your

brother yeah and I babied him can you remember some good stories to talk about with Melissa she was very spunky I mean

she had no care in the world energetic yeah that's kind of how Steven

her clicks oh right yeah well I remember all of that night she wanted to take the

car so that way she could come back and I told her no because mom needed the

card paid for her rent to the next day

she didn't want to come back home anyway that night you don't need to feel bad about that she was in love and one stay

with her boyfriend you should not feel bad about the call I don't anymore and how did it all affect your mom it made

my mom crazy she dwelt on it I mean your mom called us all the time you know we

talked to her all the time it consumed her completely toward the end of their

lives Ida who's Melissa's mom was living in the same nursing home as Thelma who is evens mom I remember I Selma and she

grabbed me and brought me down you know to her face you know and said it may not

be long for me but I want you to keep at this mom never talked about mom never

she never talked so your mom's we're dealing with it was to never talk about and your mom's what I dealing with it was to obsess about it y'all are

handling it a little differently I hope try not to let it consume you yeah the first couple two or three years was the

toughest probably quit school over it you know I got tired of going to school and people asking me you know about it

and then I just break down and try you know when you lose a loved one

I think it scars you for the rest of your life you can feel the pain coming from both families and they're all

victims what's it like being in the town when everybody knows there was so much

fear there I mean even to this day I can't go to the garbage can without

worrying cuz that there's daughter we're so sorry for where all you think there's

not a day that goes by that I don't think about her we're gonna try our very hardest but you can't promise anything

[Music]

the ranch where Melissa and Steven were k*lled has since been sold off but incredibly we have located the trailer

that Stephen was living in and are bringing it back here to recreate the crime scene unfortunately a snowstorm

was blown in shutting down the entire town making it impossible to set the trailer up where it was 30 years ago

we do have a crime scene video that we can watch that they took the day of the murders scene at the copper dollar ranch

was the most brutal bloody gory unfortunately very memorable scene most

of us don't need to look at the crime scene pictures we can picture it in our heads we know that Tim Supino drove his

sister Terry out to the ranch that night but seeing how violent the scene was makes me wonder if maybe he was also

involved in that part of the crime just don't think a girl's doing that much damage I don't know there's some pretty

mean girls - the problem with only watching the video is that we can't truly get a sense of the space inside

the trailer hopefully the weather will let up soon and we can see it with our own eyes

[Music] we're investigating the m*rder of 20

year old Steven Fisher and 17 year old Melissa Gregory who were both brutally m*rder*d 31 years ago although the

weather has kept us from being able to go out and take a look at the crime scene a crime scene video the police took that very day has given us a

perspective on what happened whose house is that the ham house Rita ham so the neighbors aren't that

far all those neighbors in the houses close by do you think that they would come down if you tried the nice and sweet talking

so mr. sheriff everything's fine

everything's fine you want something to drink Rita ham lived next door to the copper dollar ranch where Steve and Melissa

were k*lled and she was one of the first ones to seem that morning you were actually the closest neighbor to where

the murders happened and he said Stevie

and [ __ ] is dead I walked across the grass with Jeff and

at that point I've seen stealing on Crown I thought he had a shirt on

because the blood was so brown no cell phones during that day yeah so I would

have walked back across to my house and I called service department

I don't like how Snedeker yeah let's talk about that place [ __ ] place you

know there's been talk of drug crafting did you say anything that you thought was inappropriate

I had people who go to Fidel and I at least was real suspicious of someone

loads of hey that would come in for a few horses okay and I was actually told

that sometimes the hay was brought in with dr*gs in it and a couple of times there were horses that were dead and

favorite like have their stomach open people would say they carry dr*gs in their horses carrying all those rumors

about dr*gs being found inside of the horses it raises all kind of suspicions about whether or not Steve was involved

in the drug activity at the copper dollar ranch so we need to find out more about what Stephen and Melissa were like

back then

there goes this one right here yeah standing Vincent was friends with

Melissa and she also knew Steve very well talk about Melissa I cannot think of

anybody who disliked her and I think a lot of people didn't like Stevie and I

don't even know what she saw him he was a cute he got caught taking kilos and dr*gs out

of these horses lucid and it was selling him but Steven was well known as being a

snitch he was well known for telling the police to get out of trouble with Stevens reputation as a snitch and the

rumors around town about how Snedeker's involvement in drug activities it's becoming more and more apparent that

this could all be drug-related I'm gonna

kind of let you I'll start and say look I'm new to this like you have a lot of questions Bob in there I want to write

suspect how snedecker has agreed to come in talk to us today there's a lot of

questions about his possible connection in this case when then get some answers yeah I don't care if you brought in a

million tons of dope back in 1983 statute limitations ran out but there's a lot of stuff that's unanswered I need

ask you about I've got a lot of things my passions I'm just going to tell you that initially how was considered a

suspect and in fact one of the officers at the scene that day accused him of doing this because he was an informant

for the local police is what I found out

the day I walked up and see him later

find out what you found out he was working for so she took care of the problem but I'm not that alright let's

go back to the night this happen did you know that Steve was staying at there yes okay I let him stay there in September

he's marking on people I'd be as scared to death to have this kid do anything for me if I was doing anything didn't

you send Steve Banta for them with the payment one time no you sent him on the airplane with thirty six thousand

dollars cash we know how the lying about

this because he's contradicting his own sworn statement he gave years ago question did Steve Fisher make trips to

Florida for you in relations to marijuana traffic how he did I had him

fly the board of once with a bunch of cash to pay for a load that I received I believe it was thirty six thousand

you're saying though you didn't say it but you can see here you did say I don't remember that at all they kept trying to

tribal this drug running into this and there was no part of it when looking at the drug aspect of this case we're not

only looking at how is the suspect we're also looking at possibility that Steven in Melissa were m*rder*d for something

how did after all Steven was working for him and they were staying on his land all right he had done some threatening

right he threatened the guy that I got involved with Alan Alan was doing an

offload in Sarasota well instead of doing the offload and taking the stuff

he kept it like 30,000 pounds and then when finally got a holding the balance

of all I didn't know anything for sure your wife and that's why I'm talking

about room nine million dollars and it's not get you k*lled man I can see been so g*dd*mn angry

breach here since 1983 up till today

you've never heard that this for some kind of retaliation for you are Alan and

I would have heard Alexandra is a lot so it's kind of hard to tell what parks are true and what parts aren't now Alan shed

was ever charged with the drug crime but out right in that if this had been retaliation for something he had done

after 30 years he would have gotten word about because there's no point in or tallying that the person doesn't get the

message today we got a real break in the case the weather it finally stopped

snowing and they were able to transport the original trailer that Melissa and Steven were m*rder*d in back to the

ranch morning guys it's definitely the

coldest crime scene I've ever been at negative nine very cold oh wow

certainly not a very big trailer no all right we know that Melissa was naked I'm

going to assume that they were probably back here in bed yeah when that knock on the door okay did

they go after Melissa because they wanted to k*ll Melissa or they go after Melissa because Melissa was a witness to

what happened outside the trailer doesn't we have to try and figure out okay he comes out because you're trying

to get me away from there because Melissa's in there you and I are disagreeing I have something pick it up I crawl you

actually go down then WHAM our k*ller then comes inside

thinking it's a Steve coming back coming back in through the door so she's laying here she gets hit in the head

Wham she stole she's bleeding she gets up get up you're injured I'm holding my

head she stumbles she's touching yep and then there ends up being blood that was

touched on the stowed right here in the blood just streaming she ultimately ends

up in this bench and just bam bam just going at it on her it's a very small

area in fact at one time there was kitchen cabinets that were above the bench seats his face is so small and the

cabinets are so low most people would have a lot of trouble swinging anything in that small space this strike ends up

hitting where is this exactly back here that's right up in this area above where Melissa's head was okay it has to be a

smaller person that had to be in here these cabinets were only struck once and not multiple times so it's gonna be

someone who's fairly small and can literally kind of crawl right in there over Melissa and keep striking her you've both worked a lot of cases one of

the things over the years has been this was a drug hit does this look like some type of retaliation drug hit that's the

stuff I've seen I just took the g*n humanely it's too messy this isn't planned I think it's

something they got out here and just went into a rage and it happened this is a very angry k*ller doesn't look like a

professional m*rder*r me didn't look like a drug I'm just wondering why they didn't k*ll her back there there's more

space back there than up here maybe our k*ller wanted to slice them are they talking to Melissa and saying look who I

just found in here yeah I'm thinking that's it he whoever the k*ller is wants to make sure she sees what he looks like

before she dies melissa is m*rder*d on one of the bench

seats right by the door now that I've been able to see the trailer I think the point was for her to walk to the door

and to look out and see Stephen m*rder*d outside this is not the type of thing

that you would see on a drug hit hi I'm

Kelly nice to meet you come on in Linda Snedeker and her husband Hal owned the ranch where Steve

was living and working at the time people say it was all the dope b*ating at the ranch they got the wrong guy

my husband's not an angel we all know that but my husband is my paper ball

never okay I think really just telling

you on the other side Harry she could

get so mad that she didn't remember what she did yeah you call it here a

redheaded hothead with a blackout temper yeah about six months before the m*rder Linda was a witness to Terry's temper

firsthand she wasn't in the driveway he got to Steven and they were yelling to

Merle Stevens arms up in the window and was driving down the street and you saw

it I don't think we have anybody say they saw it everybody heard it heard it how far our ways Steven ended up with a

broken arm from that incident and that shows how violent Terry can really be the day for everything happens what do

you remember about any conversations with any of these people veronique all right

- even I have 220 now she was just frantically trying to find sleeping I

just kept saying I don't know Terry probably the Kim Linda also tells us

that the morning after the m*rder she got another very strange phone call from Terry What did he say I heard something that

happened and I said yeah Terry Steven was m*rder*d and branch attorney not any

emotion not oh my god the man she'd been looking for sedition in the Apple no Linda story's raised some real questions

about Terry's behavior but we have to take them with a grain of salt because her husband is also possibly involved so

we need to find some other witnesses who know about Terry's actions around the time of the m*rder but we have nothing

to gain from all this I'm Adam decamping with the Division of Criminal Investigation I'm Kelly

patty Grayson and Terry were friends back in 83 and she's agreed to talk to us what do you remember about March 3rd

thank you phone call from Terry and she wants to know yes she's no grief about

anything I also heard that I have to worry to settle in the hospital or anywhere to write to our lawyer okay and

it wasn't some few days after the murders Terry was out there because he had a

topic of his laser don't start of snow or something and soon it won't be away and she's gonna get the Blazer so and

she told me I tried to get a camper but the doors are candolyn on windows did

she ever get upset never emotions nothing nothing Terry's reaction to the

death of her husband is very suspicious but we're gonna need a little more than just strange reactions if we're gonna

figure out who k*lled Siva Melissa in 1983 Steve Fisher and Melisa Gregory

were beaten brutally to death and their k*ller or K*llers have never been caught

two of our suspects are Terry Supino and her twin brother Tim instead of their

Alison this is Kelly she's helping me Alison Simmons Tom added Abba declared

with Terry they're talking one day about having bad husbands and she said that she kills

somebody this is a huge development our case we actually have found a witness who heard Terry brag about k*lling

someone talk about the conversations best you can remember how the words exactly came out of Terry's mouth

seriously I k*lled somebody she said we k*lled him we got rid of them and then

she talked about her brother because I knew she had a twin brother okay and if you know what I was like yeah sure okay

Alison's conviction about what she heard that day is going to make her a great witness Terry said I know you said this

whole town has thought for 31 years that it's a drug-related hit and there's how snedecker the man behind all the rumors

and a suspect for all this time what are y'all starts now I think if it was connected to something that group had

done they would have been notified you know look what happened there you're next I agree with Johnny we passed them

over and over it was just a retaliation type hit and they never heard that I know everybody's gonna say what Stephen

was a snitch you know that might be a legitimate reason to k*ll him but they wouldn't have done it there and they wouldn't have done it that way yeah the

man lost everything because of this and and I think all those rumors started because of Terry to deflect off for her

even if we mark them off the board we're saying we don't think he had anything to do with it any kind of way whatsoever at

all I don't you don't do you know do you do you make him off the board all right

this now leaves Terry Supino and her twin brother Tim as our main suspects so

we need to talk to them [Music]

they're gonna go pass that side street and then I'll be on the other side of that yellow house hi John how pretty

with the Sheriff's Office and Newton you're damn Johnny bond

I don't think I can tell you as Terry and I were there that night so we went

out to the ranch I went got Steve and he stood outside the car and talk while I was Fanning the drone and they had the

conversation at the car door he stood right there and bent over the window you were dressed

I remember jeans and nothing else they don't know Melissa was better than that I think she was Steve made ants trailer

behind him and he made he pushed me out of the doorway he didn't want Terry

going in there to talk to him did you know that she was mad at Stephen listen she was so set on doing what you had to

do to get back together she was set on reconciling she wasn't screaming I was

embraced prized I didn't expect him to be co-opted he tells us that he actually rob Terry off at their brother Carlos

house and he didn't see her again to the family meeting the next morning Terry said what do we do about last night I

said we have got to tell what's gonna

happen if they find out later that you were out there and you didn't say anything well just it wouldn't look

today the reason detective one she had motive Stevens a dog he's dog around

she had the opportunity I mean yeah he's

not overly protecting parity no he's not any question about any of your family

members h*tler I have to March I've had no idea yes March 3rd 2013 was the 30

year anniversary of Melissa and Steve's death at that time the Jasper County Sheriff's Department

we interviewed Tim and Terrie about their activities that night they asked him some really hard-hitting questions

and they also laid out for him all the reasons why his sister Terry could be involved in this m*rder never bothered

me and in March they said family I I

thought did it really have happened and now I don't know no he knows tim has

always been a suspect in this because he's the one who drove Terry to the ranch that night thanks to him but if we

think that he's telling the truth and all he really did was take her there then drive her home we need to consider

the possibility that Terry might have gone back to the ranch herself later on that night and that Tim Supino had

nothing to do [Music]

somebody left us a letter we came in this morning to find a letter from one of Jasper County Sheriff's Office guys I

want to take a moment to thank you and your team for your efforts I know the sheriff has spent many hours praying

about this case asking for the big break John Halpert he is a man dedicated to

the job he has our support because of who he is and the leader he has become

if you ask any of the deputies we would go to hell him back with him he'd have

our support in our prayers god bless and good luck lieutenant Aaron groves Wow

very nice very very nice your department thinks a lot of you this is a guy wants

a raise I conducted the m*rder that happened at coppered on a ranch got

everybody's attention it's a nice quiet town where v*olence doesn't happen and to see two teenagers beaten to death in

the manner they were in 1983 was huge and now it's time for us to talk to our

prime suspect Terri subpoena Terri could we talk to

you Terri has spoken to investigators many times in the last 31 years and her story

has changed more than once she gives different reasons for why she went out there that night and she's also

inconsistent about where she was when she spoke to Steven I know the Jew Steven were married I know that he had a

girlfriend and that she went after that meant I decided that since he was such a practicum that I'd just be a [ __ ] and

go out there and you know talk to him out there all stirred up not really yeah

ah the dr*gs are a lot of the motive - and you guys don't want even while looking no I actually have a look very

closely yeah I'm telling you this copper dollar ranch thing goes way beyond what

you guys are even it goes up it goes to the lawyers it goes to the judges it

goes to the government let's go back to that thing Tim what knock on the door say cherry let's talk to you so I went up there to the trailer

door and he came outside Tim says she's dating her and they had the conversation

at the car door he stood right there over the window and your first statement you said you talked to him sitting in

the car I said that I was out changed it

that's not my problem yes Harry did in fact make multiple trips to the ranch that night as

possible she's getting the trips mixed up in raising one things I look at when I look at an unsolved m*rder is who has

a motive well of course I have motive because I'm well and you're the wife

that has been jilted he's with another woman you know I wanted to get a divorce I wanted to go through so you instead of

getting the tour from him it appears to me that you actually were trying to get back with you this is yet another part

of her story in direct contradiction to what Tim says she was so set on doing

what you had to do to get back together so you didn't want to have anything to do with him they found his semen we'll

pair your blue jeans and you said you went after yeah well I had to play the game okay do you understand you probably

would have tried to k*ll me so you're afraid of Steve why did you go out there that night to piss him off I don't understand I haven't understand it okay

in my 22 years all the criminal cases that are prosecuted I have never seen a

suspect talk so willingly so much and say such crazy things they're taking

[ __ ] out of my statements or padding step in to make me look even guilty er

after more than two hours the more Terry talked the more her logic just falls apart so now it's just a question of how

many things can she say that are inconsistent with what all the witnesses have to say and with what she herself

has said in past statements the next point you call Linda is better no I

didn't call her never talk to Linda sn*per yeah he didn't call her than that before looking for Steve no I wait a

minute now I might have called over there looking for him and her hat at their house Terry called and said I need a kind seed

I have to find him now you know something that I've learned over the years talking to people what

they always remember the truth people that lie have a hard time telling the

same lie over and over well I don't appreciate you sitting there excuse me

be more I'm telling you you are the prime suspect in this m*rder case I'm telling you crap that Brett

don't don't don't know things got a little strange when Terry's boyfriend showed up don't he's a loose cannon I'm

thinking what's about to happen here is he gonna yank her out is he gonna hit her is he gonna come after Johnny and

Adam all we're trying to do is just get this over and done with we're in the

middle of interviewing Terry Supino our prime suspect in Melissa and Stevens m*rder when her boyfriend interrupts and

insist on getting in the car you come in here hollering they didn't go to work I'd say right now this I go to work

fortunately the interview was just about over but Adam had one more really good question in your house off by book not

maybe not even yes unsolved m*rder yeah

great we don't know we don't know who did it or why okay I did it all right oh my goodness

can we count with this interview from Theresa Supino

the inconsistencies in what she said and all the witness statements we have from everyone else involved

we feel that Sheriff Halford he now has sufficient evidence to present this case to his County attorney Scott Nicholson

County Attorney in the hopes that one day they'll be able to obtain a conviction against Terry Supino for the

murders of Stephen and Melissa well I would say you start with motive and in the whole world the only person who wants both Steve and

Melissa dead as Terry Supino people think you know there's a little five-foot-tall 90-pound girl is not

capable of this that's incorrect if you hit someone hard enough and stun them from there on out game jurors yeah and

this has to be a pretty small person no anybody have real hype you have gotten under this national shelving unit and

I'm just gonna single Alison Simmons she k*lled somebody and now you have Tim

James to pee no it was his idea to let law enforcement know that they'd gone out there we have got to tell somebody

we were there no way that's the first time that he really considered that

maybe somebody and his family did do this no I don't know this is at the best

point that we've ever been it's more clear than it ever has been it does seem much more positive after y'all come here

I agree you know this is the first time this case has been presented to us I think we've got a little more work to do

but we're ready to go forward with charges in this case this town is gonna

be ecstatic it's been long enough it's time to take that step we're gonna do it this has been a long time coming 31

years mainly for the families of the victims that's gonna be a satisfying arrest and we're excited to be able to

move forward and also tell them that

have you guys been doing this week not eating not sleeping kinda just like the

day that we found out right it's hard to go back it really is well I can tell you

something very positive we met with the county attorney's office today and presented the information to them and we

were finally able to move forward an arrest Terry Supino for Steve and Melissa's murders Tana okay wish she was

here but I know she knows I always

wanted a resolution for Thelma and Ida especially and we weren't able to get that they're still looking down you're

right for the last 31 years the deaths

of Stephen and Melissa have weighed heavily on the Fisher and Gregory families since the bodies of Steven and

Melissa were discovered the Jasper County Sheriff's Office has remained dedicated to assuring that this case was

never forgotten

after completing hundreds of interviews and processing evidence today exactly 31

years later we are announcing the arrest of Theresa Supino on two counts of

m*rder in the first degree for the death of Steven Fisher and Melisa Gregory

[Music] thanks for coming I knew this would come

someday I dreamt of it no thank you

none of us can ever understand what they've gone through losing Melissa and Stephen at such a young age

whoever other the least that we can try and do for them and give them answers and let them be in a courtroom one day

to see the person responsible be sentenced and be punished we can do that much for more try too