02x12 - Death by Design

Episode transcripts for the TV show, "Cold Justice". Aired: September 3, 2013 – present.*
Watch/Buy Amazon

Investigative true crime series follows former Harris County, Texas prosecutor Kelly Siegler and a team of investigators as they reopen unsolved m*rder cases with the consent and assistance of local law enforcement.

02x12 - Death by Design

Post by bunniefuu »

[Music] our job excited still be in Texas the

bluebonnets are out the Indian blankets are everywhere people are taking pictures it's so pretty here it's 89 and

vacants everybody can't live in the bling-bling capital of the world so our victim was last seen by her husband in

1986 Diane Holscher was 39 years old she was a mother of two children if they

come from a very good neighborhood in San Antonio she owned her own business she was a designer she was into high-end

furs and high-end clothing on the surface it would seem like Diane Hall sure had it off she had a good family

she had money she had a happy life and then one day she was just gone when

Diane was last seen alive February the 4th 1986 she was going to Houston to try

and sell some high-end fabric from her store they didn't know where she had gone and she was just missing and they

find her remains out here in Waller County on the way to use them eleven years later

Waller's what like three hours away from San Antonio - it had three hours that's a long way from home

when a m*rder case takes place in a lot of different counties it's up to any one of those law-enforcement agencies to

take over that case and do something about it with agencies so busy these days it's

really hard for them to pin down who a case should go to we keep seeing that in our cold cases when they get left

between counties everybody's so busy and nobody wants to say it's my case but you got to give Waller County credit they

did and sure it's gonna be once again picking up the pieces talking to everybody all over again and hoping for

some good luck it has been 16 years and still no as we consider her k*lling a

cold years later the case is still unsolved there are so many cold cases out there

just waiting to be solved the crime scene ultimately tells the story of the

m*rder we want to bring justice to these victims we're here to meet lieutenant

Heather Owens thank you [Music]

thank you we want to tell you that we give you all full credit for taking on

this case but other agencies could have and didn't a skeleton was found in our County in 1997 we had no way of

identifying the remains at that time automatically the police researched

their files and any small neighboring counties looking for missing people looking for any possible homicides of

females that were never identified but since San Antonio is more than 150 miles

away and not a neighbor of Waller they were never presented with Diane as a possible ID for Jane Doe then in 2014

the University of North Texas center for human identifications which keeps a database of missing persons DNA from

across Texas matched DNA from the body found in Waller with DNA from Diane's

son that was collected as part of San Antonio pd's missing-persons investigation and they were able to

positively ID the remains as being Diane Hall sure that set off a chain of events that leads us to this investigation in a

case that's basically 26 years old okay Alan Brown has come in to work on this

case he was with the Houston Police Department homicide division for 25 years and he's still in touch with some

of the guys that actually worked this case when it was just a missing person case all those years ago real Texas

lawman I think okay so at that point the

remains are found in your County they get identified very recently once we learned the DNA match that's when we

started finding out everything about her what did you have as far as an often treated for at that point probably not

much right now so you put all that together collaborate with San Antonio PD and HPD do you put on it together just

in the past six months yes wow that's amazing I just feel that we have a

responsibility to the community and I took it out and that means very

very much to me good for you okay so why don't y'all start with the beginning of the story

February 13th 1986 Joseph Holscher senior reported his wife Diane Hoelscher

missing to San Antonio Police Department Diane Hoelscher was a young beautiful

woman in the prime of her life she was in fashion she had her own business where she was making custom dresses okay

so here's our picture of Diane Hill sure how long they've been married opinions

10 years corny we had little kids yes Jo and Diane had two children the son who

was nine years old than a daughter who was six according to Joseph Cole sure his wife Diane Wilshire left to go on a

business trip around February 4th of 1986 to take her fabrics to Houston in

the Dallas area to spell on February 13th 1986 a briefcase was found in

Waller County we ended up learning belonged to Diane Holscher in May of

1986 Diane holsters vehicle is located in Houston at the Galleria Mall in the

parking lot three months after she went missing Diane's car was found in a mall in Houston where her husband said she

was heading so the question is going to be did she actually make it to Houston and her car sat in a mall parking lot

for three months unnoticed or was a place there some time later as the k*ller was trying to cover their tracks

okay so as far as our world of suspects why don't we first start with Joe Houser

senior Joe is the one who actually reported Diane missing and he's the one who's been in the middle of this

investigation for all these years he's done a lot of suspicious things the first thing is he waited more than a

week before he ever even reported her missing he's not concerned about her being missing he's not concerned about

making a report he didn't follow up to try and find her did nothing to check on him right okay what else sounds like

they were having financial problems Joe and Diane like to enjoy and show off their lavish lifestyle but

behind the story is that they did have a lot of financial troubles and a lot of people often wondered where Joe's money

came from what about the life insurance policy $500,000 that's all we needed right up

there yes just two years after Dianne's disappearance Joe had her declared legally dead and collected on a $500,000

life-insurance policy this certainly seems suspicious but on the other hand maybe he needed money after Diane went

missing if you are a single parent raising kids you're gonna collect on a policy if you have it Joe Hill sure is

not the suspect an unknown guy is we also want to consider the possibility

that while Diane was traveling to use him for business she could have been abducted by a stranger or possibly

k*lled in a botched robbery she was a random victim of v*olence okay after all the location of her body the

briefcase in her car could have been consistent with her being k*lled while on the road

[Music] Diane's mother brother and sister-in-law

had traveled here from Florida and Alabama for our investigation just from talking with you guys I know how much of

a wonderful person she truly was thank you so much at it very much it's been like 29 years we want to come out here

because mom wanted closure and hopefully we can get something done why don't you start by telling us some things about

your sister she was a great gal she loved people she was kind she was

considered and she had a great heart Diane was a beautiful seamstress just beautiful she made all her prom dresses

and everything so I just didn't expect to go through all this but they say I'm

strong and I can do it so if you have to she didn't deserve to have to go this

way I just can't feel there's a closure up yet just seems like she wants to come

and say hi mom how are you I'd like to see her but I can't but I will someday

why don't you talk about Joe in their marriage and their situation I guess I

had my opinion of him right away I just thought it was pretty smooth and I never knew what he was doing I don't

know where the money came but as long as my daughter was happy and loved him and everything it was okay one thing that we

thought was weird about this whole thing is that the only way mom found out that

Diane was missing was that she was calling one of the children to wish her happy birthday and then Joe got on the

phone said by the way Diane's been missing for four weeks just kind of weird

Joe got on phone said by the way I am been missing for four weeks it's just kind of weird we are investigating the

m*rder of Diane Hall sure who disappeared in 1986 and who was found dead 11 years later we're trying to

determine if her husband Joe Hall sure was involved in her disappearance and death or if it was just simply a random

act of v*olence he got his money from epenow I don't know did Joe ever admit

to you that he had money problems no okay he told his mother because his

mother called Jim and I and she said well he wants a bunch of money from me

that summer after she was missing I was out in San Antonio and I went down to

the police department because we hadn't had any contact with Joe and just to find out where things were at that time

they had reason to believe that Diane did not want to be found there had been

some financial problems bad checks written they just were kind of backing off because they just felt that she

wanted to be missing but she was not the kind of person to ever go off and leave

her children that was the one thing that did not make sense for years we think it

Christmas or birthdays or whatever maybe we'll hear from Diane but then we never

did and so when Diane's remains had been found and identified it was a huge shock

we hope that we can give you some answers and some good news and we're

gonna go and start trying to find people and talk to them we appreciate it very much what you're doing since we don't

know where Diane was k*lled we have to try and retrace the steps her k*ller took disposing of the evidence in order

to try and figure out if this was a random k*ller or if her husband was the k*ller okay so first we're gonna go see

where the briefcase was there are three key locations in this case the roadside

where her briefcase was found on February 13th the mall parking lot where her car was found three months later and

the field where her body was found 11 years after that your favorite

girlfriend cuts the road actually all right

that's an old field access gate it's an oil field road that runs west off 28:55

the drainage ditch runs north herself across the road recovered property is on the south side in the water the briefcase had really

nothing of value in it except for Diane's driver's license or here right here right here what a good place to

dump it it's strange that this is the only item of Diane's that was recovered

it almost looks staged like someone wanted the police to know that the briefcase belonged to Diane hull sure so

they put her driver's license in it regardless it doesn't seem like something a random k*ller would do three

months after Diane was last seen in her home in San Antonio Diane's car was found at the Galleria

Mall in Houston Texas if Diane made it all the way to Houston and checked into a hotel at the Galleria Mall then it

makes total sense that her car would be parked there god neiman-marcus this way her car would have been pretty much

directly in front of us the mall security you know part of their job typically is to check the band in

vehicles if security keeps seeing their car they will let at the least have it just towed off we don't have any

statements from mall security at the time but seems next to impossible that her carcass it abandoned in the mall for

three months and nobody notice I'm never gonna buy in the fact that that cars been here for three months never gonna

buy that if Diane's car was moved to the mall parking lot after she went missing it's just another strike against the

theory that her death was a random act of v*olence after all wouldn't a random k*ller want to ditch her car right away

not to hold on to it only to place it in a mall parking lot months later he'll

see thanks for coming all this way Gina are you welcome Jean Hensley was a Houston police detective who responded

to the abandoned vehicle at the Galleria Mall magnate sticks we received a vehicle

report so we got over there and there was a vehicle there in the parking lot HPD notified Joe Hall sure that his

missing wife Svea chol had been recovered and he traveled from San Antonio to meet detectives on the scene he was quite emotional at the time on

the verge of crying he said that his wife and company stood to do some

business regarding a dress shop joe says that he helped Diane load several rolls

of fabric into her Jeep before she left but neither fabric nor any luggage was ever found in the car did a random

K*llers steal these items or where they never put there to begin with did he talk to her why she was here and

he said he'd only talked to her one time after she left San Antonio that's right did he tell you at all where she might

be staying or anything like that didn't say Joe initially told police that he did not talk to Diane after she left

then he told police that he did speak to her once but he didn't know where she was staying I appreciated frankly again we're gonna

go see the old farm where those total remains were found she's found 11

years after she went missing she was 75 feet from the road which would be 25 yards she would have been like right in

this area here the fact that body was found 11 years after the day of her disappearance

creates a lot of hurdles for you because there's not much evidence there's

nothing left but skeletal remains so you have no way to establish bruising or any

wounds there were multiple injuries and defects on the skull but it's impossible to tell if those were the cause of death

or if it's just from the remains being in nature for 11 years

y'all grew up out here y'all talk about how busy it was 28 years ago at

nighttime in this area I mean there wouldn't have been anybody out here traffic was few and far between

was a just a little pong market Road it's all it was we were in sticks one

thing about how easy would be to whooping right they're right over there dumper get back in your car and leave and head back to the big city fast and

easy look how brushy this is look how easy it would be to have a body hidden in there a long time and nobody can see it it's

all fresh this is white cleared compared to the picture hiding the body in a place like this was the smartest thing

the k*ller could have ever done it was 11 years before her body was found and it was 17 years before she could ever

even be identified because whether it was Joe holster or some random k*ller who m*rder*d Diane after 28 years a lot

of the little details that will help you with a case like this are long gone

in 1986 Diane Hoelscher went missing from her home in San Antonio leaving

behind her children her husband and a whole lot of questions she was discovered 11 years later in Warren

County and when those remains were identified in 2014 the Waller County Sheriff's Department began their

investigation trying to determine if her death was a random act of v*olence because she was traveling to business or

if her husband Joe Holscher was involved guys this is detective Lopez detective

Lopez topped in 32 years probably worth thousands of cases in his career he retired 23 years ago that case stand out

in your mind yes yet he still remembers Joe hole sure okay when is the first

time when he tells you about this trip to Houston she had : business okay he was very

evasive when when I first started working on it it seemed like it was a

scam they had filed for bankruptcy a couple of times so there really was a

bankruptcy because we're not clear on that yes that's why we created she just hiding until he could collect that half

a million and then be back in the picture right so your interpretation at the beginning was that there was a scam on both their

parts it lets us settle there with just her driver's license right like he wanted us to know that she was missing you know it

was too obvious I'm kind of thing about this guy is that whenever you ask him a question he will start crying so he

wouldn't have to answer you right that was him layout of everything

so I didn't sing genuine to you it just like he was avoiding the whole question right answer no he was you specifically

asked him for the names of some of our friends and what did he do when you did that towards Cory

how'd usual is it that he does not want any of you to contact her parents how

many people make that kind of request it seemed odd you don't want to her all mom and dad that's crazy it makes sense to

me if it was just a scam to get that half million dollars I always thought she was alive at the time when you're

talking to him he appear worried no and again I'm saying this same day over and

over he started crying okay so he doesn't have to tell you anything it's a shame that Joe and Diane's financial

history and Jos evasive nough said that all this was a scam the Diane might have

been involved with but it makes perfect sense when you realize that even though Joe and Diane appeared to be affluent

they really had secret financial issues that no one knew about when I was working for her she took me to meet a

gentleman's name was dawn and he had like a very exclusive hatch up in Manhattan and she was buying hats from

him it was just a few weeks after we had come back to New York that Don was calling the shop and she wouldn't take

his calls he told me young lady I would suggest you look for a big job because she's not paying her bills okay

what was the business doing so poorly the fashion business is really difficult sure and when she opened her shop he was

serving at a very upscale shop and it was kind of really extravagant for San

Antonio for San Antonio honestly we were not making a lot of dresses did you know her to do any business in Houston back

then oh so if someone told us that when she disappeared she was going to Houston

to sell numerous roles and expensive fabric do you remember her having that

kind of excess inventory because that sound like something she would do there's no way she could have had enough

money in fabric in her car to save her business

our witness thinks it would be unlikely for Diane to make this business trip that creates questions and Joe Holter

story that we need to find answers to [Music] and look top-down wandering the hall

Larry otter was a homicide detective back in Houston during the time this investigation was going on and actually

Larry I when I went to Houston homicide division was one of the guys who taught me how to be a homicide detective

so Larry OTT was assigned the case along with his partner back at that time okay so Larry just start from the

beginning and tell us everything that you did and your involvement with the case well according to her husband she

was coming to Houston to sell fabric he told us that she normally stayed in

hotels around the gal real so my partner I during that time checked all the

hotels in that area and no record of her ever checking into any hotel no records

of her no never heard of her we checked every fabric place in that area no one

ever ever heard of her and nothing about selling fabric do you remember if they said whether or not they would buy

fabric from an individual like that off the street they said they would not that's important because I didn't know

the quality of the fabric okay so look up here on the board we now have Larry who can say the fabric story that he

gives larry is taken care of and eliminated and the hotel explanations that we had so far

Larry eliminated thank you so much and so it's a very piece of the puzzle

it now appears that Diane's trip to Houston may not ever have happened so

now Allen and Lieutenant Owens are gonna talk to a neighbor of the holsters who gave Joe a ride to Houston after Diane's

car showed up three months later for the ride down what's your personal

interpretation of Joe's demeanor it was like he was somewhat emotional Asst it's

kind of strange reaction is I was expecting him to feel emotional now when

you drive down there how do you know exactly where to go there was a hotel in the gallery so he

specifically wanted to look in the hotel area you know what did he tell you exactly she got a room supposedly somebody from

the hotel somehow told Joe if she was seen leaving with some guy then she just

disappeared really Joe hoster never told the police that would it shock you if I

told you that she had never registered at that hotel right and that's why our

vehicle was there yeah initially joe says he never talked to Diane the entire time she was gone but then he told

police he ended up talking to her once now we hear from Joe's neighbor and not only does he know where she's staying

but that she's been seen with some guy and never told the police Joe statements are all over the place which makes it

suspicious for us in 1986 Diane Holscher disappeared and

was never heard from again her remains were found in 1997 and she wasn't identified until 2014 that turned

a known missing person case into a m*rder investigation although we cannot yet rule out she was k*lled by some

unknown assailant evidence has begun pointing to Joe Hall sure Diane's husband our main suspect so we need to

look into Diane's personal life to get a better idea of their marriage how long did you know Diane she had little ones

so when she came up missing that's the first thing I said you know she just wouldn't take off because she loves kids

how about her relationship with Joe I mean if you know her friends had lunch a lot together I only met him a couple of

times and the only thing I have in the back of my mind is I don't think she knew what he did for a job they've been

married a while too mm-hmm can you find that on yeah it's just my gut feeling

maybe she wasn't happy like she wasn't happy as a person and her relationship

yeah there was something was back there that was always that she did she just held back

[Music] we're calling because we wanted to talk

to you about Diane Jeff Davis is one of Diane's other brothers our hope is that he might be able to shed some light on

her life back then do you want to start with the last time that you spoke with your sister Diane we were talking and

she said that Jo was having psychological problems and then all of a sudden she couldn't talk anymore so I'm

you know I'm assuming he walked into the room and then we just kind of cut off the conversation and that was the last time I spoke with her and that was

approximately how long before the week or so maybe it was very close to when

she was missing okay I'm really really glad that you did take the time to sit down and talk with us great all right

thanks Jeff look what I just found

mister hoelter filed for divorce from Diane October 13th of 1982 think about

this from it they're really not getting along things are going bad so he goes to file this is brand-new information that

puts the 500,000 that Jo collected on Diane's life insurance in a new light he gets the life insurance on her in 83

sometime that's news it turns out that the policy Jo collected on was taken out

right around the time he petitioned for a divorce just a few years before she went missing we've also discovered that the whole

sure's only had a life insurance policy for Diane the owner of a small failing business yet didn't have one for Jo if

the policy was less than two years old they're gonna do an extensive investigation because that's your

exclusion period on most life policies Jo knows that he's been wronged Diane

disappeared two years in six months after the policy was purchased making it easier for Jo to collect you get to keep

the house the cars the bank account you're gonna keep your kids yeah there's no fighting over anything

when one of you was gone you get it all so is it possible that Joe and Diane had a troubled marriage

and rather than get a divorce Joe the solution was to take out a big life insurance policy on Diane and lay

in wait with so much suspicion around

Joe whole sure lieutenant Heather Owens interviewed one of Joe's exes to see whether she can remember anything

regarding whether or not Joe's even capable of m*rder she tried to be nice

about what she was saying and then that's whenever I started asking the harder questions she never touched base

on any domestic v*olence until I finally asked her specifically was there any

type of domestic v*olence in your relationship the thing that happened

that made us split was when I was sleeping and all of a sudden she was on

top of the intro for to look at it long but by all the arguing nothing was ever

thrown he never had hit me or cushiony or anything like that but he made bruises big enough very

large man it was a while what could have

been a second that he seemed like a lot I said something to him somehow I managed to say something and he just

come on crumbled he said I'm so sorry I'm so sorry so I just plugged him down

and said look I understand everybody gets upset and then as soon as

he left for work those him [Music]

she said that she didn't even know how she was able to scream his name out to

get him after interviewing witnesses and

collecting evidence it's time for us to talk to Joe's son whom we've held off on talking to before now because he's still

close to his dad what's the last memory you have of your mom it was very close

to when she left I don't actually look saying goodbye to her okay she's up with

you guys why do you guys know I'm gonna be leaving I'll be coming back

Joe sign tells us that his mom did go on a business trip to Houston but you have to remember he was only 10 years old so

does he remember that or has he been told that his whole life whatever she traveled they would talk everybody the

reason I knew something was wrong is because I God said oh well you know your mom has played and you know as a pastor

what's the deal with that well you know I don't know if you're the cause but she does that very motivated well that's a

fact what is your dad's first best explanation of what happened would you

say he hired he actually hired his own detectives your understanding is they

helped out I guess at some point they tried to retrace her mouth did she let it begin hey Derek trashed her Ralph and

they were the ones who located her vehicle okay and you probably never talked to a detective

so you heard they found the car from him remember something about blood that came

later what I was kind of pushing him and he said that yeah there was blood in the car wasn't sure exactly how much but

and that that's from your dad not the detectives right since so many of Joe's sons memory seemed to come from what he

was told all during his childhood I asked him specifically about those rolls of fabric that his dad told him he

loaded into her car that weekend that's something I was told a long time later

at least somebody was trying so somebody wanted to get it appraised how would it

be identifiable how would the people in New York know enough about this fabric to pay attention and that were to get

all the way down here to San Antonio fabricate question registration in these

fancy fabric and the story about what happened in New York he learned all of that from Joe Hall sure never told the

police that the rolls of fabric diane supposedly took to houston turned up in new york city when someone tried to sell

them so either it didn't happen or Joe's keeping this very important piece of evidence to himself for some unknown

reason there's your dad a crier how

would you best describe their marriage I believe the doing the loves of each other's lives you think that you ever

gave an inspiration to divorce Joe

Stein's memories of his parents marriage just doesn't meet the facts so Quentin

showed him the divorce petition that his dad filed on his mom all those years ago did you know that no I didn't know he

got that man was filed an October 13 282 you have to remember you're a victim

you're a little boy and you lost your mom okay because I didn't think we're ever gonna get these answers that we're gonna

be able to get my mother's hair what if it turns out to be bad news I respect the truth a big deal it's a

guiding principle and I would rather know the truth they not know the truth pretty much even circumcised with more

and more factors now pointing toward Joe Hall sure it's time for us to talk to him we interviewed him for a little over

four hours the problem was if you asked him a pointed question he would start

like he's gonna answer the question never answer it and he'd go way off in the right field Allen being a great

interviewer that he is starts trying to reel him back in and he goes take a deep breath I'm not done he called me by my

first name you go take a breath out take a breath the thing that I period me the most was he claims that he told Diane's

family immediately and she went missing we tried to pin him down is it a week a month because oh no no no he said was

just a couple of days Joe got on the phone said by the way Diane's been missing for four weeks okay what else

that guy can cry on come in he cried y'all too oh yeah and we get into

certain subjects and couple questions it's like a tear was sitting on the edge of his eyelid ready to roll and then he

blink and there it goes so the good thing about the crying even in front of y'all is that we specifically asked about daddy crying is

your dad a crier not really I think we could all agree he has pretty strategic

tears yes oh yeah one of the things that obviously shook him up a lot she left at

8 p.m. at night and he said no she left between 6:00 and 7:00 in the morning

and I told him HPD took a written statement from you and you signed it and you said a p.m. he said then they're

wrong then they're wrong and I said but how can I be wrong Joe stood because that's your statement if you know why else that's important you're doing

analytically as a cop as approximately you would go okay.you says 8 o'clock then he goes

6:00 in the morning don't you know the last time you saw your wife alive you

can picked her everything and he can't even get is the sun shining of the moon shining right he looked into a pie but

it was going to be $15,000 and so he elected not to hire one he actually

hired his own detectives looking at all this how do you feel confident or otherwise as far as presenting it to

Elton Mathis your DA to see if he'll move forward it's circumstantial which is new for Heather and I but absolutely

it's ready to go to the grand jury Joe has told so many stories to so many people over the years that when you

gather them all together and you add in the fact that he filed for a divorce just before taking out a life insurance

policy on Diane's life that ultimately paid him $500,000 not only can you

eliminate the idea that Diane was k*lled in some random act of v*olence you also have a strong circumstantial case

against him for the m*rder of his wife Diane it's the really good detectives that can put together these cases if you

get a g*n or a fingerprint or DNA or confetti that's easy then you should be very proud I am proud I am very proud we

have been investigating the m*rder of Diane holder who disappeared in 1986 and was found 11 years later we have put

together a good case against her husband Joe holster which we are presenting to Elton Matt is the District Attorney of

Waller County our hopes are that the DA is going to like the case as much as we do but it is a circumstantial case with

a lot of details and a long story to explain so in the end all you can do is present your case and hope that he wants

to take it [Music]

hey mr. bloom mo well we just got back

from talking about Elton he took it he accepted it he was very he was excited

awesome that is we have worked so hard this is the best news that we could have

ever had and this is what it's all about he said there was just way too many lies that Joe was telling are you excited I

am truly excited and I thank you guys for helping us do this and moving this

forward and I am extremely pleased with how this turned out and I am so thankful

and I cannot wait to be able to tell Diane's family that we're moving forward on it

[Music] I think you're gonna sit here we have

worked very hard on this and we went and met with the DA earlier this morning to see if he would accept the case and he

said he would accept the case and he's gonna take it to a grand jury I am happy that's pretty unless you think it's just

overwhelming I know that really is come on Henry gotta come over I know just

been waiting so I thought of Diane every day prayed for her every night but I

just never dreamed anything would happen I don't think I'm just thinking about

the beautiful picture I have in my house aren't you still there I mean this has

been a lot of time that you've gone through kind of knowing but not a hundred percent knowing what's going on

and now you're finally getting some answers I just feel my daughter did need this she really knows everyone respected

your daughter and they knew what a good woman that she was we knew Heather cared this wasn't just another job for her she

was so open and so compassionate I almost feel like she's part of our family

well it was wonderful working on this case it's even more wonderful that it turned out and golly to give y'all such

a wonderful family this kind of news Heather we told her this is why she became a cop the day is like this every

family's like you I'm happy for a family and I'm sad that my dad's not here to

hear all this and see what's happened she had a good heart she had a lot of

compassion and she loved those kids and and we never saw that she believed on

her own thank you if they're late I'm gonna be

sitting on the front row with you okay thank you the thing is with a case like this and

someone is allegedly missing you just live your life not knowing what the hell to think and they've been doing that for

28 years and I hope that finally they're gonna get the answers that they want to need because it's been long enough and

they finally deserve some answers and justice [Music]