02x03 - Metal Meltdown

Episode transcripts for the TV show, "Transformers: Robots in Disguise". Aired: March 14, 2015 – November 11, 2017.*
Watch/Buy Amazon  Merchandise  Collectibles

Set three years after its predecessor, the show follows Bumblebee as he travels back to Earth after the prison ship Alchemor crash-lands on the planet.

02x03 - Metal Meltdown

Post by bunniefuu »

Score! Got it.

Got it.

Need it.

That's quite a list, friend.

Oh, now, you needn't fear me.

I remember you, you're the guy who used me as bait for those Autobots! And I feel just terrible about that.

I was misled by a powerful, but deceitful, Decepticon.

I'm glad I now have the chance to apologize.

In person.

Apology not accepted.

Let me make it up to you, brother.

I want to assemble a different team, a better team.

Join me, and together we can take over Earth, and make it a homeworld for our kind! No dice.

I'm on a new team.

Do tell.

They appreciated me from the start.

So pardon me while I kick your offer to the curb! A new team.

I can't wait to meet them.

Transformers, Robots in disguise Robots in disguise Robots in disguise Robots in disguise What you got there, kiddo? I found this display case in the scrapyard.

Ah, it's perfect! Since when do you need a display case? Well, since Bumblebee and the other Autobots arrived.

I've been saving trophies from our missions.

Hmm.

A crushed popcorn container? I found it when we captured Terrashock in the museum! And this hunk of metal fell off Fracture, remember? You've collected memorabilia from all our missions? Trophies.

I'm not a collector.

But it's a big display case, so I'm gonna need to fill it out.

Heh, of course.

Okay, Grim, it's a team
-building drill.

First, we need to avoid those pedestrians in the street, then we jump over that whirlpool, and finally duck under that bridge swarming with innocent bystanders.

Sideswipe and I trained every day on this course.

Our record was nine seconds.

Think we can b*at it? Heh, Autobot, please.

Great, so while I move those pedestrians to safety, you follow the path I create, and Huh? Grim! Did we b*at the record? Well, let's see.

You ran over several pedestrians, you were sucked into a whirlpool, and you destroyed a bridge.

So that's a yes? Grimlock, with Sideswipe away helping out Drift, Optimus and Windblade, we're gonna have to work together really closely.

This exercise is about teamwork! Aren't we already teammates? Yes, but we need to work in sync too.

You have to know what I'm gonna do before I even do it.

Because that's so easy.

Have you guys seen my Billy The Breakfast Beaver figures? A collectors' website wants a photo of them for its welcome screen! What? Oh! Lieutenant Bumblebee! I'm picking up a Decepticon signal! Give us the rundown, Fixit.

The contact is coming from a quarry where I'm also detecting unusual seismic activity.

Something out there is making quite a racket.

Let's check it out.

Want us to tag along, Bee? No need to put you two in danger.

If the quarry is abandoned, there won't be any humans there to deal with.

Let's rev up and roll out! Hey, Grim! Can you bring me back a trophy? Something cool? Absolutely! What do you suppose he's doing? Maybe he just likes to smash stuff! It's not like he needs a reason.

I know I don't.

No, that 'Con definitely has an agenda.

He seems to be collecting that orange ore.

- Fixit, sending video.

- Video received.

He's not in the database! Most texting Flexing Perplexing! Hmm.

We have ourselves a mystery 'Con, team.

Be ready for abilities we may not have witnessed before.

Hands where we can see them, perp! And, uh, thoraxes and mandibles too.

You're a little outside of your jurisdiction, Autobots.

Wouldn't you say? Ha
-ha
-ha.

Regardless, I'm always up for a test of mettle! Okay, Grim, you move in from the left flank like Sideswipe used to, and I'll Grim? Coming through! Hello! And farewell! Grim, look out! Lieutenant! Grimlock! Ugh! I need backup! Hey, Pinocchio! Ugh! Whoa! Now this is more like it! Tally ho!
- Okay, Grim, distract and att*ck!
- You got it! Wait, what? Strongarm, ugh! Ha, Parry! Thrust! Ha! Well played! Finally, a sporting opponent! I'm not here for sport, Decepticon.

I'm here to take you in.

Well, be that as it may, I haven't had an adversary this worthy in years! What were you doing, Grimlock? I said distract and att*ck! I know! But who was supposed to do which? Bravo! With a less experienced opponent, you might have scored a blow! Surely that can't be all you have to offer! Come now, back on your feet! Your mistake.

Whoa! Ha
-ha
-ha! An inspired performance! You've given a splendid accounting of yourself, Autobot.

But alas It's time to, ugh, end our combat! Ugh! And bid you adieu permanently! Lieutenant! Incoming, ugh! Three against one? Has no one taught you etiquette? Like I said, we're not here for sport.

Pity.

I would finish all three of you if time permitted, but alas, I must return to my mission.

Why do you suppose these rocks are so important to him? Fixit, sending video on a mineral our mystery 'Con was collecting.

Cross
-referencing.

Heh, guess we got a little tangled up back there.

"We"? You botched the maneuver.

You didn't explain it! Sideswipe would've just known.

- Well, I'm not Sideswipe!
- Precisely my point.

The mineral is raw Thermatanium.

Why does that sound familiar? When smelted with other Cybertronian metals, Thermatanium becomes highly resistant to heat and pressure, creating an alloy that's often used in the hulls of starships like the Alchemor.

Thermatanium Is not a trophy.

Not yet.

Lieutenant, I'm detecting the 'Con's signal again.

Looks like he's headed to the same steel mill where Steeljaw and his pack once hid.

- On our way.

- Wait! The mill has been re
-commissioned since you were last there.

It's after hours, but watchmen do guard the property.

Then we'll need Denny and Russell after all.

Have them meet us outside the mill's gate.

Hey, fellas, shift change.

Have a nice night, now.

You two didn't get the memo? HQ decided guard shifts needed to be shortened.

We've only been here 20 minutes.

Way shortened.

Any chance we b*at our mystery fugitive here? Looks like he's planning to melt down that Thermatanium.

I'll draw his attention, then you two surprise him.

This time we need to coordinate our efforts, Grim.

Grab on.

How about you follow my lead this time.

Grim! We meet again.

Ah! Returned for another go, have you? I see you've left your cohorts behind this time.

Very sporting.

En garde! Whoa, whoa, whoa!
- Move your foot!
- I can't! It's stuck in your Uh
-oh.

Ah, really? Finally, it's just you and me! Have at thee.

- This doesn't look good.

- I know! He's gonna melt down all the Thermatanium before I can grab any! Now's not the best time to be thinking about a souvenir, son.

We have to keep our heads in the game.

That would make an even more awesome trophy! Aw, score! Surrender now, Decepticon! Ugh.

Not a chance! It's only a matter of time before I locate your fatal weakness.

Hyah! Russell? And there it is.

No! Don't hurt him! Let him go! Put the human down.

I disagree.

This squishy prevents you from attacking me.

Yes, yes, into the viaduct, Autobot.

Or the human will be exterminated.

Bee, don't do it! I did as you ordered.

Now let the human go.

Business first! Your interference has delayed my mission.

Time to end our match for good! Scrap.

Even were you to somehow climb out, dear rival, I'd only deposit you back in.

I'll be staying to make certain of your demise.

- Huh? Do you think you can
- Maybe.

Scrud! Take solace in the fact that you were defeated by a true warrior! And a gentle
-con.

Russell! You dare strike me? You are either undeniably brave, or oh so foolish! I'm gonna go with the first one.

Like we discussed.

- Ready?
- Ready! Ugh, aah, unhand me, you oaf! Lieutenant! Thanks, Strongarm.

Grim, no! Not through the
- Gone.

- Sorry about that.

- I guess I'll never be
- It's okay, Grim.

Sideswipe and I made plenty of mistakes at first.

We'll get better as a team and we will get our 'Con.

Son, are you hurt? Broken bones, sprains, contusions, hangnails? Yeah, just a little rip in my jacket.

- Sorry I got in the way, Bee.

- I'm just glad you're okay.

And I'm glad you two are finally in sync.

Grim was right.

We need to work together as we are, not as Sideswipe and I used to be.

- But we're off to a pretty good start!
- Ugh! I guess your mystery 'Con will have to remain a mystery for now.

I suspect we'll cross paths again, especially if he's building a starship somewhere.

Sorry you couldn't bring back a trophy this time, but to tell you the truth, I'm just glad you came back.

Heh, that makes two of us.

It took some doing, but I've remotely accessed a Cybertronian database through a computer in one of Windblade's caches, and I think I've identified our Decepticon!
- His name is Saberhorn.

- That's him! He was the leader of a pirate crew that raided cargo starships until he was captured and placed aboard the Wait, what? : This is im
-im
-im
-im
-im Impossible! It says here that Saberhorn was apprehended and placed aboard the Alchemor? Huh? But my manifest listed no such Decepticon!
- So who is this Saberhorn?
- And where did he come from? More importantly, when do I get to punch him? Howdy, bolt
-brains.

I'll just let myself in Hey, you don't let me pass, the Bots in charge are gonna be angry.

They love me.

Get in here now, you rust
-brained coward! Heh, always teasing.

Oof! I found everything on your list.

This will do.

No pat on the back? No promotion? Don't I get anything? Very generous! Oh, and they say you two aren't givers, heh! Between Saberhorn reporting failure and that buffoon We're stuck with the minions we have, Glowstrike.

I just wish for a Decepticon we could rely upon.

Excuse me, friends.

But I couldn't help overhearing.