09x03 - Advert Audition

Episode transcripts for the TV show, "Benidorm". Aired: 1 February 2007 – 2 May 2018.*
Watch/Buy Amazon

Series follows holidaymakers who spend a week at the Solana Resort Benidorm, Spain.

09x03 - Advert Audition

Post by bunniefuu »

[Music] [Applause] [Music] [Applause]

[Music]

[Applause] [Music]

[Music]

you're up to no good what the only time you're quiet is when

you're asleep or up to no good that's not true I'm often quiet yeah and you're

often up to no good what you're doing if you must know I'm

writing a Christmas present lists see you lot in August forewarned is

forearmed get you and your lasting phrases I don't know about for arms I need eyes in the back of my head will

you lot come on I mean you darling

[Music] oh my god bloody Nora morning campus

another day in paradise bloody hell dad what do you think you're playing at they still playing silly buggers when we lost

cases so I read it or so fancy dress box but dad the Grim Reaper so anything that

fit me I'd sweated my bollocks off in that cuff down so much it practically water washing basket on his horn why

just to bring the bloody sword thing with it called a site or a sickle oh

shut up Cheers these parts it cost you minting my jaw I wish to dad summit in illogical it's 10

o'clock and cr*ck of my ass already feels like rivero's on a flood day brilliant we've got a full day of this

now I love did i frighten you just papa

oh you poor thing do you want one of them serviette silver to dry your eyes oh that well when you get it get us

around the drinks and while you're at it these are good les

Israel for you would you rather have sausages and fingers or no answer - I

don't understand there's nothing to understand you just got to pick one why what's happening nothing's happening

it's just a question who's asking it I'm asking it's just one of those questions you know would you rather be deaf or

blind make flyers I'd rather just show by the pool all right place Sam would you rather I've

sausages two fingers or no Ange at all how big are the sausages quite big can

everyone just one huh um yeah definitely sausages two-fingered right I came to say hello because you

two boys owes me a favor after yesterday whilst and just for those he backed out my trip and lost my commission oh yeah

really sorry about that but we thought the trip was free so gives out free trips to Ibiza look my mate owns a bar

on Cali Girona and he needs two props today are you two up for it what's a prop prop someone who stands

outside a bar and tries to get punters in no thanks we've got a plan have we yeah don't you remember we're

gonna live by the pool all day in some circles and how much luck have you had with that so far

well we've just getting warmed up we planned a long game in it Joe yeah man

the really long day well this is perfect I'm giving you a legitimate reason to be in the sunshine

two girls everybody loves the cheeky pop boys especially two good-looking charmers

like you than I 30 euros for a couple of hours work what do you reckon I reckon

these good looks and this charm is being wasted around this pool we're in it's the Western bar at the end of college

Roma reports that Jose the manager but you get paid by me tonight neptune's yes

you might be read in this role I still get a vibe from us [Music]

she's probably got our own wife and if you think you can compete with that and good luck see you Mike sent another

email about validation for Jordy how many times do they need to be told we're on holiday well now the same we can do the audition

is an email a video seven lakh mom a

nice one use the iPad my iPad is upstairs in the safe and that's where

it's Dane way to enjoy our only not funny around making videos nobody's gonna watch don't be such a misery it'll

be fun it's not the script we just need two grandparents where hey Samuel I'm

ready for my close-up what experience and acting have you got but you've never stepped foot into a

theatre oh that's where you're wrong I'd been in the crucible nice one grand and

I studied that who were you John Proctor no Sheffield crucible Debbie steal a

final 1985 went down to the last black now that's drama

we've got enough drama on this Ollie with you and Loretta at each other's throats quiet day by the pool will do just actually thank you the commercial is set

to be used in all European territories and the fee is 15,000 pounds how much if

she got it she don't appear on school fees yeah get up them stand together

iPad stay accommodations 381 come on Lady after losing height here having

said without Kousaka everyone lemonade it is my little Oscar winner oh so nice

to be back did you manage our like in the salon while I was gone actually Jacqueline it

was impossible without yeah wasn't it Liam Oh unsinkable yeah me and Liam

about to take turns not nothing that chair and it took us almost three weeks to find the shopping channel on the telly oh you're

baybel oh gosh but not enough in this chair well I am the sleeping partner in the

business MA

excuse me Oh delicious don't worry bottle woodcarver after breakfast let me

guessing for the rest of their right talking a gas tea about it don't belong

about three airport runs today oh and I need to get your thinking caps on for a catchy new name for the business oh I'm

good at they I've gone off Kenneth goes all the way it's a bit of a mouthful and people might get the wrong impression Kennex I've got bookings all morning

what we're going to do about walking very easily sold there you go wipe out

on the door honestly I'm allowing these bob away from being Mary Portas oh I'm Lee and

did you ask around about borrowing a child seat for the car family with the toddler's confirm the booking yeah

nobody's got what have you tried else is me what the bloody hell huh you know the free market I'll bet I know what else

Cicely if I'm talking about that Troy sent it - Alan of the Year award

you know we're nowhere near Derbyshire Godolphin daft it's for the Solomon doll

back Troy said he wanted it in private lesson Blanco and inspiration for a doll

I'm overcome with emotion right I'm off I'll see you later I just know about chemistry in a taxicab

it's from the salon no I know he's going to mention it to him at some point I'm

Ashley Farber and I don't talk a rich like a cup of tea I got the Carver if

you go into the bar no problem

[Music] I'm sorry I'm not interrupting am I how

can I help you okay the kitchen is in absolute health what else is new I need you to go to

benissa with Leslie to pick up some joints some joints really I am so

stressed out I've been let down by my supplier you supplier he'll let you down

yes mr. Becerra gene you are really

feeling the stress yes I am okay I have one joint in my locker

what is I'm going to go very far is it no you don't understand this is the good [ __ ] I mean model maybe

we can go together up on the fire escape and have it I'm sorry I'm confused

I have what the good [ __ ] on the side me I want a fur to do that so nobody can

smell it let me tell you I can't believe what I'm hearing

Travis doing this enormous tempest ravaged no more no one a day and always

on the fire escape and I can blend the dreams all these

years right and meet Leslie in the reception in ten minutes and from now on

you use fennel apple tree like everyone else yes miss temple syringe

[Music]

hello my is Jose around yeah he's inside um can you tell him his new prop sorry

yeah sure what's it right what's our USP we haven't got one already is you what our USP estimated

time of arrival a CTA in PA sounds nothing like USP

you know USP is unique selling point we get a free sh*t with a first ring

no mana every ball you walk past you need the USP my USP is my body goes love

a bit of muscle Charlie yeah why don't you top off and I'll point out you know

I'm a you we need to find your USP hello boys so you are our new props

yeah I'm sorry this is Joey okay there you go no drinking or smoking way out there if

you need any more flies come inside and ask me or talk to Mario we spoke to before okay nice on July

right I've got an idea I'm not a pheasant

plucker and my pheasant pluckers made i'm only plucking pheasants because the pheasant pluckers late what are you doing we'll call warm let's picture she

sells seashells on the seashore shall we what about Peter picture Peter

Piper paid to bleep Peter Piper feature Beckham sore

bollocks to it hey what you doing just a bit of foundation oh god ah

what kind of sure we reckon is don't be daft Eddie all the men on Downton Abbey wear makeup I bet they don't especially

that boat little wood a bit light in the law office all axes use it they have to to have the decades of alcohol abuse

here we go that's it just want you to look your best on camera in that case

took a paper bag on his head the rustling will effect the sound but it'll be worth it right listen you oh here we

go anyone order a table for three we could do with the tablecloth really look there's supposed to be a classy

restaurant can we just get this thing started it's gotta be spent over by two o'clock right Who am I playing you're

playing Charlie's grandmother I don't look old enough to play a grandmother you are her grandmother I know but I don't look old you know if you want it

to be believable or not what you're saying it your godly lines I'm on a

minute no alarms I cancelled a hot stone massage and a pedicure to fit in the

frigging background you're supposed to be on holiday with us anyway no I'm not I'm on my holiday and I'm visiting you

on your holiday when everyone's got bickering and whining for one minute can't we all least attempt our degree of

professionalism let me know when you set everything up and going over to me someday to learn me lines

you created a monster shuttle right tablecloth but then again the Apple

never falls far from the tree [Music]

Leslie I hope you know what we are supposed to be doing because I have no idea which so ever well we're supposed

to pick up some meat from a wholesale supplier in Benicia what about an idea

why am I not liking the sound of this you know I've got 500 euros to collect 50 kilos of meat but very few calls not

get a cm weight of meat per four would you Ross Leslie maybe we should just go to

Vanessa as I'm liking the easy life we can't just come to do not I mean listen

why should some video we won't get the background us back handle is like a slap

in the face oh no she is a slap in the face which they don't we'll need more money on the side of her I thought you

liked her I do what do you mean I want to be left behind when this morning windiest all right ladies anything

exciting happening oh just lipping out on an errand for trouble so much mmm

sounds interesting there is nothing for the back of your hand here so just you carry on with finding the lost luggage

of angry cat drunk people come along Leslie we have business to be attending

[Music]

on the car seat then yeah I do looking

lost property and there's one in there somebody might have left that behind by mistake and come back for it

there'll be no point in them doing that why cuz I've got it have you got no

scruples yeah of course I have just get a bit lost under me bum bag when I'm

lying down you know what I mean I mean a conscience morals look I'm a businessman Lee and I haven't

got time for morals I need that car see to Romney taxi business pretty sure you need a taxi license - or print lien love small print

and a driver's license helps which is points don't count over it so I'm good to go thank you that's all right then anyway

I've got a bone to pick with you young man Troy texted me earlier where you going

to make an appearance at the salon today or were you just going to let Liam do everything what you think I told him

well it wasn't chuckling he had so much breakfast counted I shall even string a sentence together let alone make a phone

call you wake up in the morning four letters begins with three while not

being funny Kenny you know I think you're a brilliant stylist but you hardly known for being the most hard-working you're right I think he's

trying to count me out do you think I should call his bluff yeah a text back saying you're working

as hard as usual no hang on don't say that

haha nice try Troy but I've actually been

with stop me please all day thank you very much but you're not rest off your

feet yeah I am chock-a-block with bookings are they just not cutting people there

Clark um bloody hell a Chevy self babe can you get two racks

in your sleep I think you have Twitter and crossword question oh oh this will

be Troy offering up a slice of humble pie okay as long as you keep the door

open for walkins but this makes up 50% of the business we can smiley face yeah

you told him I haven't said a thing why do I care I got pay the wages and affect

me it's not like I'm a partner in the business

what's sleeping beauty a it is she said she wouldn't say anything but was soon

see about that it's easy to catch a mouse you just need enough cheese how it's fine just give me the quadrants

Alderman

[Music] ready action I'm not a minute I need to

know what my motivation is cheap beer and ugly women that's where you're wrong I don't drink beer

it blows which were terrible so you're admitting to the ugly women if that's it cr*ck about my ex-wife I can assure you

she didn't start out looking like that no but you started out looking like that so what was their excuse right that's it

out of the way you two is fact fact you can't be sacked from something you

weren't being paid to do yes you can cuz I'll just thank you can we just get on with it hang on if you've stacked in

mudras Geordie stay aligned to it's supposed to be a grand up well you can do it me playing a granddad a belly look

old enough to be a father you do look tired Berlin oh don't start without again you could get away with early six

days look if we don't get on with this now then win it you want can we hurry up they need an email by two o'clock early

sixties early teen sixties what does that make you wondering bloody twenty

half of it is make hardly matters it's just a part you're playing your mum's right it doesn't matter you play the granddad and you can play

the grandmother I think your pardon all right it's different when the orthopedic shoes on the other thoughts hang on a minute

where's our Geordie Jodie Dawson grand

dad can we host apart smashing the birthday they got me a g*n day and I'd love to go well that was easy enough

isn't it you're Italian just kind of us and ready for you it's all done can you

email it to verification please very happy to hold and when you get back and it's forged on to new agent but of

course will do mom miss anyone course me happy on things okay darlin and see who

wears the trousers in your house [Music]

right that Airport run number two done time for a coffee and a suck on me vape

a so-called vaporizer oh now I've been thinking if it's not

jackeline breast milk destroy and it's not new who is it you give it a rest no

I will not give it a rest I feel like I don't turn me back on anyone like being in the pink trombone on Josh at night oh

so you're open now suddenly the reception was asking earlier yeah but I'm sorry when I do in any

walk-ins today Joyce lovely Liam's rest of his little ginger feet bless him I'm just telling them you're open whether

you're actually doing any work cause you're over sir

you really think you've got someone spying on you of course since the day you took over

the lease on this salon it's been on my back about every little thing why don't you answer your phone why is this Alan

never open honestly it's relentless or both of those are quite reasonable requests oh so you're on this side are

you on anybody's side I'm just saying if I was playing the rent and bills for this place I want it to be open every day Liam we're in Spain it's not my

fault DMF yesterday we found a mere fact

don't need Mary's dice trypsin too long or she'll end up bright yellow like the last time

[Music] to believe me now or maybe you're right suppose savage for

what about her see the mold also licensed was lovely to the alwah Squealer am at campus

beverages this time no she doesn't even know Troy Elango it's the fifth thing

from the month isn't it twelve o'clock on the fifteen nari

comes in every month at the same time together which one that's true he's

pulling your leg Kenneth no one's buying on old I didn't

know Liam something stinks for once it's not mr. Woo's conditioner

[Music]

[Laughter]

wait a minute bring the wrong number I don't get it

okay I have to go now you must be Leslie

yes mr. Wu I'm Leslie this is Matty oh and you are looking for wholesale meat

that's right what kind of meat you want mr. Wu got chicken or beef whatever it's

called cheap the chickens when they are young tend to go cheap the cows on the

other hand they go move how do you get

it young chickens go cheap cows go Moo a

crazy person you have me to sell to us or no hey check yourself before you

wreck yourself mr. Wu got lots of meat okay let me look at the stock sheet okay

actually we not got much chicken hmm we

not got much beef you want camel if you making big pie the hump stops the crust

from sinking in the middle only joking

mister would not sell camel we got quite a lot of octopus mind you

very difficult to cook octopus they keep reaching out the pan and turning off the

gas listen if you're just gonna sit

there telling Christmas cr*cker jobs we'll be on our way okay okay let me have a look what about panda we got

quite a lot of panda in a deep freeze no it's gotta be fresh you're gonna pander you don't mean the big block and

wait furry bear what other pandas do you get well shut curiously

it tastes a bit like penguin but not a fishy come on we're off you are a

strange man that's the problem with the

British no sense of humor there's one

more peaceful enjoyable to see knowledge chunky that's your two hour road trip and it's 10:01 gosh maybe I call my

friend Wolfgang here's a farm what kind of form just a regular farm with cows

chicken goats pigs well why didn't you bloody [ __ ] sure you did an ass

get in the bloody fun remember like

these free sh*ts inside and I'll be coming in for a drink with you in a bit make sure you do

[Laughter] although things like the Pied Piper family what's that mean it's a story

about a bloke who plays a trumpet and gets followed by loads of mice and rats if you're doing it with women you even

need a trophy well me they're all a bit middle-aged but at least I still gone in on a free

kiss again I won't lies your pies it's not going great I'm smiling all the pretty girls

we're getting nothing back pretty girls look at the month as I'm dragging in might you need a caution it a bit wider

Oh ladies you're like you could do with a drink all right pop get free kick you

off well it's kind of meant for girls but what the hell people love my man but

just on the sheet yeah nice one gore then [Music]

hey I'm only joking pal yes hilarious since the money was a joke y'all have

business brother not great ma'am I'm a tie promoting this bar I don't suppose you guys want a drink Dion

well it's 25 of us the rest on the beach my days 25 people that would be amazing

probably as Gary the guy whose birthday is kind of trick on him and chucked all his clothes miss be funny

yeah anyway we can't bring them in your bar Pam no it wouldn't like that exactly

but maybe if you could borrow your t-shirt snowman of course I'm like

wearing it and your flip-flops short no worries and your shorts

I don't know there's at least 25 of us

actually probably near say actually my boxes look at that shorts anyway exactly

right we better get Barry the birthday boy you mean Gary huh you said his name

was Gary oh yeah that's right see in five yellow see you in five

right are you trouser I've got a big kind of loves on the way no look if you

feel happy much as she gets is a job well let's not get too excited why not

why not get excited about things like me mind you gonna be very tricky to get to

really famous you're on well you see now they hound these celebrities who don't get a minute to themselves she's

auditioning for an advert for a dog nap news I don't think gonna have to go X directly just yet she's gonna get it I

just know she it was a number withheld

well answer them I shouldn't answer the phone answer the phone what rings are quick if you didn't

like all for God's sake hello Bella Dawson speaking yeah that's

right i'm jordi dad right right

happy okay can you give me your number

yep all 207 yeah yeah okay

I got that I'll bring you straight back well she got the genuine

sports she needs to be in London by tomorrow afternoon what's wrong with that price to the

flight to London like Minnie and I season little cares about that my mother on lenders the money come on you've really

got the Sun Jacqueline oh yeah neck in a bottle of carbon for breakfast and

crushing out for the day really agrees with us like no rest for the wicked I'm

going back to the airport I shall return you should get one of those car stickers it's a little

princess on board I don't get away with calling myself a little anymore just to me oh you know I mean for the baby bear

so will the drivers know to take a day you see round yeah kattiline what in Spain I can't put a baby on board sign

off it's like Mad Max out there and be like a red rag to a bull with these lock but generally you do need to be extra

careful now Kenneth it's not just yourself you got to worry about I don't know where this reputation of me being a bad drivers come from four out of the

last six of my accidents this year have been other people's fault well exactly there's a lot of bad drivers about I'll

put the kettle on I keep applying to shop well I'm not I'm not sure what's up to but we best play

it's just safe don't when I'm finding out about all this - funny arrives tomorrow gonna find out eventually

it's not exactly an easy thing to hide yeah well you know he makes a fuss about everything I just want to tell him in my

own time when I'm ready adios amigos

they're not coming back are they I think so mate you're not really hurt a

bear wasn't Gary's birthday after all probably not

since I had back the hotel he won't get paid don't deserve to get paid tag I'm

not single person to go in Joey come on

all for one and one for all what are you doing man we are going to

do this properly

[Music] [Applause]

[Music] [Applause] [Music]

[Music] [Applause]

[Music]

shall we [Applause] [Music]

Wolfgang you are a good man to have saved our bacon bacon thought you wanted chicken if you want bacon tell me now

because Heyliger has to k*ll a pig no no my friend chicken saving the bacon is something the English say we have

everything pig rabbits goats whatever you want no please Wolfgang we need 50 kilos of chicken

nothing must go wrong with this no problem in Wolfgang the chickens must be dead we had had problems before who they

are worry too much you see Helga my sister she cares all the animals itself what does she do

just look at them ha very funny but since Helga was released from prison the farmers never made so much money here's

your change change course always the best price for you my friend hey you sister what was she in prison

for 7 years no I mean what did she do retire some

questions it is better not to ask

okay we can't believe in one hour I'll come back then if you want to collect yourself so I would like you to deliver

to the Solana I have developed a sudden a words into farm Jade lives oh my days

I'm B yeah Masood don't we get our money dude I need to party for new friends

right so tonight all my flip-flops will Bracketron me I couldn't do that

let's go on oh wow you're the best way

anyone could wish for we are the best team any bak whistle damn right let's go

I can fill in all inclusive beer coming on yeah man yes hey for you guys you missing the pie the

big pie caused by us the prop boy dream things are you like what are you both

doing here it's super to me she's got a point time you should have finished 20 minutes ago we're going back to Solana

to celebrate your coming for a drink bye exactly a celebration a job well done just look at the place

impressive very impressive if you want the wrong far they wait a minute you

said the Western buyer end of Calais Girone on this is the end of Calais Drive I must only Western bar first of

all this is the beginning of color Girona the hotel is there so this is the beginning of color Girona

this is not called the Webster bar it's called cowboys and Indians well the its own was the wall come on we

spoke to the manager and he was expecting us is there a problem up here we go

you say you are expecting a fitting you know there we go maybe some what you

came to my bar and you said you would have your cross what kind of bar manager would I be if I saw people who walked into work

specially for free you knew were at the wrong bar have a good day boys oh and thank you for the business

[Music] meanwhile I've got Jose the manager of

the Western ball going crazy cuz I let him go right it's a 10-minute walk if yourself now he might be alright about

you doing a couple of hours free sound we're off we're not conscious I'll worry about the money you can pay up tonight

that we arrange Jerry let's go

[Music]

what you mean you got no money just cuz I say I'm spent upon tell me next pension he's got to be joking

you're always spraying your money around I know that's why I don't have any on tell me next function

Elmo supposed to get four hundred and sixty six pound in the next few hours haven't you got credit cards maxed out

looks like I'm not the only one who sprays money around look I might have an

answer but I'll have to be the one to go back with her what do you mean I've been

saving or paying miles for years I'll probably have enough for only for two tickets and I have to be one of the

people traveling well what'd you say it

was the 3rd of September that they are always remembered I have to thank both

you and Leslie started out as quite a sticky wicket has turned into an emit

agates success you have been as you say you're saving the day I must

congratulate the kitchen suck this chicken stew it finishes I've never tasted anything I love it mind you they

did get a bit carried away and forgot to make veggie options there's nothing in the kitchen now fixing this yeah

thank you all right it is good very good

okay what is wrong with the tube nothing the stew is good but the chicken

is not chicken what the defendant is gonna call - how do you make you out the

valve not gone a hole what kind of meat is it it is as you say

baby rabbit give me a cue lot of baby

Robbie yes these normally is typically Spain but the English - no they are not

liking this mr. F it'll be okay as long as all the fans they not to tell anyone

that they're eating baby bunny rabbits you and I understand I'm depending on

you to tell me the truth I'm sorry about the position you've been

put in lately Jacqueline oh don't worry about me up any more positions than the Russian gymnast no I mean about Kenneth

and his taxi rooms you are a partner in blow and go it's got such a cheap telling you not to tell Troy I wouldn't

blame you with your house f1 told Troy about Kelly's taxi business oh don't be

daft I'm not no money invested in the business Troy just made me a partner to

make me feel included I thought you were annoyed and you didn't answer my texts earlier today I don't get attached stuff

yeah it's not absolutely lovely Spanish mobiles it said hey Jacqueline

thanks for keeping Kenneth little secret he'll tell Troy in his own time but he was so stressed and tired with the late

nights and early mornings it doesn't need Troy criticizing his choices right now any more thoughts

about the name now I didn't get that Oh

Oh sugar Wow I said let Detroit ache

the sweet smell of success 200 euros there and you said this taxi business

was a bad idea right food Oh Matteo love I'll add the same could be

pie and all we have sled problems in the kitchen today we only have this two or

reggie's of rice oh you don't have a fancy down what kind of stew just regular stool and

what kind of meat is it is what we are calling mystery meat we start for the

children or are you surprised to make them yeah for me as well I'll go with a

mystery meat stew I think I ran and returned a meat going so I might be the

one to solve the mystery each other gracias [Music]

that needle is very own little Thomas from there he'll be back later but first the star of the show is you it's very

only time starting in five minutes time okay

one mystery meeting - I would say G surprise Oh a beggin your pardon and one veggie

surprise would you need anything else no I'm okay - excuse me I'm going to sound

really stupid here but it's veggie surprised looks like it got me yes I know they did little fried actually

surprises though you gotta admit that's quite a good one moment excited to go to

school you are going to bed right after our please wait you're excited about

going to learning Jody all right all excited but Upson off and you don't mind

going and Emma darling authorities don't mind you a little tolerable so count of

you what safely until today special for everyone tonight

Oh what the time is do or get eaten in

the people starboard he now affects me

[Music] my I'm not feeling this too for the trial magic surprise

there you are I didn't recognize earlier clothes on wishing that wasn't awful

today we made a genuine mistake and okay it was they're very far but we packed

the place down I feel we did a good job calm down don't leer Mancunian or twist I bring good news

how's it from the west of our was pissed off you didn't turn up but the bar opposite where you were was so impressed

with the crowd you call the vast if you can work for them a couple of hours tonight borrowed I think we've got

enough for one day would you say Joey my old man always said why spend money when you can be earn me because why not

do both I tell you what why don't we do it all together with my seen you in your pants again what about Mary I want

talking to you right we leave in 10 minutes but first of all I feel a song

coming on

ladies and gentlemen just the five starters off for the karaoke I've been asked by a few people about the food

being served is evening we're glad you're enjoying it and if you want to make it at home just be your favorite

barman Mikhail's will be pleased to give you his recipe were little baby rabbits

[Music]

honestly it drives along with the wind in your air and the sound of children's scream and drowned out by Bananarama on

the sound system you wonder why he's been mostly days to toughen up felony relative you know think of them even

Stalin are you that'll don't be ridiculous thing is if I can't fight I was born to spout why

I'm going to tell Streisand one of them going part-time thanks love did you know

what some said it's all rubbing some on me we've got more stretchy bit Petula mind

you if it is rabbit probably ate all the carrots [Music]

another tax from Troy so excited about seeing you tomorrow the champagne will

be on me first celebrate the pitter-patter of tiny feet twice been

sending unrestricted messages why oh I know women Gavin had talked

about it but hopefully be still on his own is it doctor the baby

[Music]

and the new series of Benidorm is back in two weeks the nightly show is next to

an ITV tonight with this week's host Davina McCall and joining her this evening funny man Patti McGinnis and the

outrageous Julianne flourish during the early some Patrick's Day celebrations in Essex over on ITV phoenixes Lydia and

Gemma face off in the only way is ethics [Music]