04x01 - The Museum of Death Part 1

Episode transcripts for the 2016 TV show "Escape the Night". Aired June 2016 - September 2019.*
Watch/Buy Amazon

In "Escape the Night" ten guests are invited from the modern world to attend a dinner at Joey Graceffa's newly acquired mansion estate, which has been locked in the 1920's; when America was roaring... roaring with madness. This is a dinner party to die for. No one is safe.

04x01 - The Museum of Death Part 1

Post by bunniefuu »

JOEY: It started with an invitation to dinner. To my esteemed friends, I invite you all

to attend a dinner party. -[ALL CLAMORING] -[COUGHING] [SCREAMING]

-I unleashed an evil. -No.

-In. -Hurry, guys. And it crept inside me. I want to invite you to a masquerade ball

like no other. [ALL SCREAMING] My friends paid the price for my mistakes.

I thought I had defeated the evil. Guys, we did it. [SCREAMING] Only to find it with a new face.

[GASPS] My friends, I am in need of your help and so are hundreds of others.

Enjoy the ride. Where are you going tonight? So many lives were lost.

Please. [SCREAMING] And it's all my fault.

What I want is a way to make all of the wrongs I did right.

[WHISPERING]

I'll be back, I promise.

[PANTING] What the hell is this place?

Shane? What?

Joey? Joey? Joey, are you there?

This is your chance to make things right. We need you. Please.

Please, come save us. What are you doing outside of your exhibit?

There will be punishments. What have you done with my friends? There wasn't enough room in my collection to hold them all.

But I do enjoy feasting on souls when I'm hungry.

[GASPS] [GRUNTS] Don't fight it.

You guys got what I asked for? Yeah. What took you so long? So is this a bad time to mention that I'm inviting someone to the party?

The party's here. Nikita, I told you not to invite anyone.

This is gonna be a dangerous mission. The only danger here is this fat ass. You ready?

Okay, now that we're all here, let's do this thing. This is where your friends are being kept. To enter the Museum of the Dead,

we need to create a gateway to purgatory. The crown generates the power. The cursed artifact has an evil to cut through the barrier protecting it.

And the life crystal allows entering without dying. Not if the crown won't last very long. Joey, you're going to be here.

You take Nikita and Bretman to where your friends are. I'll take the rest through the roof. The museum's collector should be avoided at all costs.

And what about me? I did cancel my live steam for this. You'll be with me.

Baby steps.

-Go, b*tches. -Go. The ground is breaking! [YELLING] Go!

Hold on, guys. Guys. Where did they go? Why did the portal disappear?

What happened? I don't know, it's supposed to stay open. Are you saying we're stuck here?

I'm sure they're gonna figure it out, okay? Let's just focus on the mission, come on. -Where are we going? -I don't know, I think it's this way.

[GROWLING] That's the collector.

We are leaving on an expedition to find pieces for my new exhibit. Keep careful watch.

[WHISPERS] Let's go.

What is this?

JOEY: Oh, my God. Joey, I'm scared. They're really here.

Seeing my friends in these glass cases is terrifying, but I'm also so excited to see them again.

Colleen. Sorry.

What do we do? Sis, I don't know.

There's this strange magical energy and I just feel like I need to break it somehow.

-What's that? -Let me try something, okay? Joey. -[GRUNTS] -Joey.

[SCREAMING] [CAMERA SHUTTERS CLICKING]

[AIR PLANE ENGINE WHIRRING]

-[PANTING] -Oh, my God. -Whoa. -It worked. -You're in this too? -Colleen. Oh, my God.

Hang on, wait. Are you serious? I have no idea where I am right now. The last thing I remember is being stabbed to death.

She's dead, I'm dead, so I'm dead. So... where am I?

Okay, listen... -Are we... -We're at a museum of the dead. You all d*ed and we're currently in purgatory.

There's an evil collector, she collected your souls, she brought you here to this museum of the dead. Wait a minute, you d*ed too?

-Yes. -With him? -Yes. -And you d*ed? Yeah, I was at this party, yeah.

Yeah, we went to dinner. The last thing I remember is being buried alive by some people who I thought were my friends.

Listen, I'm here to save you guys, okay? Save us? You k*lled us. I wish I could go back and change it all, and that's why I'm here.

I don't trust anyone here because if I recall last time I saw you, everyone shoved me into a box of spikes

and I was m*rder*d. -Sounds familiar. -I watched... I watched Colleen die.

Don't act innocent, you literally pushed me into the box, Ro... Well, everybody did.

But also like she voted for me, so... Alex, I got a bone to pick with you.

Open my eyes and I see Alex's face. Staring at me with his little, beady eyes.

I said, "Okay, round two." You know I k*lled both of you, right?

Yeah, that's why we're here and you're there. Destorm and I, we have each other's backs.

-Did you k*ll me? -I thought you d*ed with wine. Okay, see? It's not all just me. We've all played a role in each other's deaths.

This is not the reception I was expecting. I thought they were gonna give me hugs and kisses, all the things. No, I do not like this.

There's a chance for us to come back to life, that's why I'm here to rescue you guys. He's here to save us.

But he k*lled us. Listen, the Collector might be back soon, so we need to get out of here.

Who is the Collector? She goes to different eras and she collects people and monsters and creatures and you guys are one of her exhibits, okay?

Who's coming to see these collections? Are there tickets? If so, I demand residuals.

But how should we know to trust you, Joey? Well, why else would I be here? To just laugh in your faces? To k*ll us again. You literally k*lled us.

I'm with Joey, you can't double die. Yeah, that's true. Well, actually... Also, you're trying to double death us.

I put two and two together and I was like, Joey k*lled all these b*tches. And I'm like, "Am I next?"

I swear like Nikita and Matt are going to find a way -to come and rescue us. -Wait, why were you with Bretman? Nikita said there was going to be cute boys.

-Where? -I say all of us go our own way and Joey, you can die alone. Listen, I'm here to rescue you guys.

Rescue us? you k*lled us. Okay, everyone stop fighting, I'm freezing. I look amazing but let's figure this out.

Okay, listen, the collector is gone right now, she might be back any moment now. So you guys need to follow me, we need to get out of here.

-Let's go. -Well then, let's go, where are we going? -Come on. -All right. -Come on, you guys, hurry. -Okay, okay.

JOEY: We don't have all day. [ALL GASPING] -Gosh, what... -Who are you? Oh, there's a lot...

These are the Collector's guards. -They're so... -Guys. I'm thinking maybe we are in heaven.

Whoa, whoa, hey, whoa, whoa. [GRUNTS] What are you doing?

-Alex. -Oh, my God. Alex, no. -[ALL CLAMORING] -Oh, my.

-[GROWLING] -[ALL SCREAMING] -Guys, come on. -[ALL SCREAMING] -[GROWLS] -[ALL CLAMORING]

Stop. I don't know what death did to Alex, but he came back with a vengeance. Let me tell you, when you punch somebody in the face

it hurts. A lot. Tana, hurry. Everybody running away like little b*tches.

But The Enforcer don't run. I strut. We've realized that the whole group is not with us.

Colleen, Rosanna, Justine and Alex, all got captured. I didn't mind them taking away Alex, but I feel that we left so many ladies back there

to get snatched up by these Egyptian dudes.

Oh, my gosh.

[GROWLING] So we're in a museum, is this where the Collector put us? -Look what the cat dragged in. -Oh, my.

Also this bitch is back. Oh hell, no, not the Sorceress. Not the woman who literally stabbed me.

Last time we met, we k*lled each other. -No. -Shall we do it again? Is this supposed to be my mother?

[CHAIN RATTLING] The four of us are taken to this like, cage.

A fire pit cage. This is not the afterlife I had envisioned.

There is blood and bones, there's like a dead man on the ground. Just disgusting.

But also I recognize the back of someone.

-Who's this? -Holy sh*t. -Is this real? -Mortimer? Mortimer is my man

from when I was still alive, however somehow since I d*ed, I have gotten married and had a baby. -Hold on, can I touch you? -How are you, Rosanna?

-Colleen, are you with Janet? -Can I touch you? -How did you get here? -Oh, my God. -Oh, my God. -What happened to you?

Last time I saw Mortimer, he was always helping us. He was so sweet. The Carnival Master k*lled me.

So you're dead too. I woke up in this place. Oh, my gosh, where are we? I don't know, I got...

I got locked up in here for "bad behavior". -What did you do? -I don't know, the museum's collector

doesn't really like me I guess. I mean, I would probably collect Mortimer, so... I feel her. I get it.

I think we can all get back home. I think we can get back, but Joey said... I haven't been able to figure out. Joey's here?

-Yeah, Joey's here. -Well, he's here. -Yeah. -Wait, wait, who is this guy?

Well, he was with us last time we saw Joey in Everlock and we all got m*rder*d. I don't trust this guy.

It's not because he's slightly better looking than me. Hey, guys, guys, we're still stuck. -Sorry. -Okay, all right, okay.

There's a box. What's this? JUSTINE: So I see this box with a lock on it I'm like, "Ooh, this looks like something fun."

How many numbers? -Oh, we gotta touch it. -I told you I will cut out your tongue. -[GASPING] -What?

-You. -Can't believe that you're back. -Come here. -Why does she look so familiar? She k*lled me, you and Destorm.

Whoa, she took out a couple. She took out Alex, huh? I mean, you tell me, I was dead.

Joey, I don't know how you did it but the exhibits are now loose. And the monsters inside them

are not kind. So you're stuck here just like us. You can't do nothing. I would use my powers but I don't have my staff. Okay?

-So are you on our team now? -For now, yes. So put the Kn*fe down.

So why are you so pissy about it? [GRUMBLES] Do you know where the Collector is right now?

The Collector left this in her study where I was kept. It is all I know.

-What is that? -What is that? Last time I came near you, you k*lled me, so can...

Hidden. The Sorceress gives me an Onyx trinket and I see there's some gears on it.

DESTORM: Me and Tim, we go way back. I said, "Tim, what you doing here?" He said, "I d*ed too." They sh*t you in the head?

Yeah, I got sh*t in the head when I d*ed. Wait, that's her. That's the Collector.

TIM: What? Damn, she fine. I was happy about that, 'cause I felt like, "Oh, she wants to keep me forever."

And she all sexy and stuff. But then it's probably not good, it's probably like bad.

That pretentious bitch. -Ooh... -You have the same exact thing at your mansion.

Isn't she a copycat? -She wanna be you so bad. -Mm-hmm. So me, being the bad bitch that I am,

I was like, "Let me look at this clock." And I started observing the clock. There's a gear right here that looks like,

it was on there. Oh, what the hell is that? -He's right. -That does look like it goes there.

-[THUDS] -[EXCLAIMS] God, you broke it. "When the Armageddon Clock strikes the morning hour,

"all those outside their exhibit are b*rned to ash "and sent to a final death in hell." That's the museums' self defense system.

If we're not out of here by sunrise, we're all gonna turn to ash. I like know I've done a lot of bad stuff and I might go to hell but I really didn't think it was going to be this early

in life. I have been told quite a few times that there is a special place in hell for me, so, I don't think it'll be too bad.

The guards obey whoever is pharaoh, that symbol is his sign. I've seen it, come with me.

They just keep following this sh*t, they keep following this sh*t. I always learned never to trust strange, white women.

I have to work with the Sorceress. Till she turn her back. JOEY: There's no time.

We need to split up into two groups to go rescue our friends but also find out more about this museum.

TANA: I'm stuck with Tim and Destorm. Destorm's the villain, I don't even know if Tim even knows -what's going on. -You gotta come around the corner like this.

I'm scared. So this is where I saw the symbol. -Okay. -We walk into the hallway and we find this tapestry.

-Here's the sign right here, what does it say? -Where? [DESTORM READING]

I was betrayed by those closest to me as well. [CONTINUES READING]

What the hell is the Ruler's Rod? Is that a hint? Is that a clue? JOEY: So we walk outside and there's literally guards everywhere

and we need to sneak around and find out how we're gonna break our friends out. [WHISPERING]

-[GASPS] Wait, that's them. -Should we go? We need to rescue them. Okay, we gotta find some clues.

There's a number, there's a number! Oh, just two? -Two. -Okay, okay. Oh, six, there's six.

Oh, and here's another one. Wait, look at shapes of the numbers, they're all different. So the problem is there are a bunch of different numbers

on the ground and there's only three numbers on the lock. So we notice that some of the numbers are inside of shapes, so that has to mean something.

Okay, so there's a pile of skulls. Do we dig in them? Maybe they're in the skulls. I don't know, let's look.

-You're gross. -Oh, gosh, it's so disgusting. There has got to be a clue somewhere in here. So I started digging through the skeleton bones

and digging through the dirt and I find a little, like, egg thing. And, so I know that has to help me get out of this thing,

so I keep it. Underneath the ooey-gooey guts of the skeleton, Colleen spots something.

JUSTINE: I respect Colleen so much for just going in there. I mean, I guess, she cleans a lot of diapers now,

so she's like fully prepped. You guys, there's a journal in here, hold on. Oh, Joey's here. Listen, we're gonna try and get you out of here, okay?

-Okay. -Did you find anything that can help us? -We found an egg. -I found an egg. You know, Joey, I think we're fine, we don't need your help.

You can leave. I feel like out of all the people here Colleen probably has the most resentment towards me.

And I understand why. I'm sorry, Colleen. Please don't do this, please don't do this, stop.

You guys, there's a note in here. ALEX: Wait, wait, he has something to tell us. Don't trust him.

-What? -Mortimer. Who is Mortimer?

That's what I've been saying this whole time, but they're hypnotized by his slightly better looks.

Slightly. Listen, Colleen, I know we had our differences, but I'm telling you he turned on us.

-Why? -And you've turned on me. Also, Colleen had a crush on Mortimer, so clearly she's gonna take his side over mine.

Okay, listen, we'll focus on it later. We need to work together. Let's see what we can find.

Okay, well, there's a note in here, so... Okay, you guys solve that, we're gonna try and find a way to get out of here for you.

-Thanks for the help. -JOEY: Okay, come on, let's go. We're looking around for anything, just something that can help us

get our friends out of that jail cell. How do we get them out of there? I don't know.

JOEY: Wait, what's this? Wait, did you open it? BRETMAN: "With my five eyes, I can see all things and keep the pharaoh safe."

The pharaoh was the person on the card, right? Yeah. "But they've been plucked out by his betrayers and can no longer protect him."

So we need to find the five eyes. I don't know who is missing an eye in the first place, but there's five of them.

So, we start looking all over for the eyes. We need to find the five eyes, maybe they found eyes in theirs.

Should we ask? -Hey, hey. -Oh, there's guards.

BRETMAN: My goodness, Joey, what did you drag me into? I think Bretman's finally seeing how real of a situation

we're in right now, especially with these guards. -Okay. -What's with the eyes, babe?

I mean, let's just start looking around, right? Yeah. [GASPS] I think I found one.

Wait a minute, that looks like the egg that they found. Oh, let's go grab one from them.

BRETMAN: What kind of thing would have five eyes, also why am I looking for your eyes, like how is that my responsibility?

It says the Collector of the Dead once ruled a kingdom among the living. But she wanted to break the circle of life

and gain immortality. She discovered the secret of eternal life with the cosmic...

Fear, sorry it's real dirty. It's a little dirty, this has been around. -I think that's a little... -And a little bloody, can someone get that dirt off?

Oh, we're making it worse. -Yeah. -We're making it worse. There's something about a cosmic sphere, I don't know what it's talking about,

but it's also talking about this collector who everyone keeps talking about. She sounds pretty evil

and sounds like she's gonna k*ll us all. She discovered the secret of eternal life -with the cosmic sphere. -Guys. -What? -We need to find five of these.

We just found one of those. -Oh, give it to us. -JUSTINE: No, no, no, don't give it to him. What do you mean, don't give it to me?

We must need it to get out of here. Alex, no! We're trying to rescue you.

You're trapped in, we can't do anything. -Alex! -Thank you. -We gotta work... -We're gonna get you out of here, we promise.

Their distrust in Joey is slowing us down. We're gonna die, we gotta go. We have two of the five eggs.

[CLINKS] All right, guys, we need three more.

[GRUNTS] Think I found a pharaoh under here, y'all. -Mmm. -Yeah.

Wait, so are looking for all of these little statues? Yeah. Tana and Destorm, they see the little statues,

I'm thinking, "No, man, this is too obvious." -Okay. I have two. -I have two, there's an Ankh on the bottom.

I can't trust nobody. So I'm taking lead. Let's set 'em up in one of these little canisters,

so we only have four, we need one more. Hurry up, let's find the fifth one, y'all.

-Is it? -Dig 'em all up. -Did you find any? -Nope. Tim is just wandering around,

like, find the statue, I found two, Destorm found two. What are you doing? I got it.

-TANA: You found it? -Yeah. Let's go. Okay.

TIM: Oh, a guard's coming. -Oh, my God, no. -He might take us away. I'm so close to figuring out this puzzle, and now more shirtless men with knives are running at me,

what is going on? Okay, you guys, all the things we've seen on the ground are in here. So there's this square sphere,

stars, all those words are in here. The Collector of the Dead Ones ruled the kingdom among the living.

But you have to make the circle of life, -circle's the first one. -Okay. Circles. The circles are... -There's a circle. -It's a six.

-They're both sixes. -Ready to square off. Oh, it's a square... -There's a two. -Two in square.

And the last thing is stars. -Stars. -[ALL CLAMORING] ALEX: Here, here, here, seven. -Seven. -Got it.

Six, two, seven. -Seven. -[GASPING] Yes, we did it.

I open up the box and inside there's an egg and then this really decorative cube thing.

It doesn't open, it doesn't break apart. It's just, it's an actual solid box.

Did you guys find another one? -Uh, maybe. -Maybe. Yes, we got another one. Okay, can we have it?

Thank you, Justine. Tim, read that sign right there. Gods of the Nile Statues,

arrange the statues to face the mountain. Top to bottom, left to right,

you said there was symbols on the bottom, these things, do they mean anything? DESTORM: Yeah, but not to me. That's the mountain, Did you see the mountain?

I mean, I'm looking at the mountain. sh*t, that's a great mountain. TANA: Wait, wait, on this tapestry, there's like

these symbols. -Let me go look. -All right... Yo, you can't be my girl if you can't get sh*t right.

-Oh, hell, yeah. -You guys didn't even see this... Maybe she more than just a face. This the paintbrush, the circle, the half circle, and the lady, got it.

But there's five of them though. DESTORM: And no, this one's here, look. TANA: So we need to find the statues with the symbols

and put them in order, it's not rocket science. -[EXCLAIMING] -Oh, sh...

TIM: Oh, what is this? -Do we take this? -DESTORM: That's the rod. -TIM: Is this the rod? -[GASPS] So we have the rod and now it's time to go meet up with everyone else.

TANA: Oh, we did kind of do that. DESTORM: Well, we did kind of did. You know, me and Gabbie, had to be getting along anyway. Yeah.

This is crazy, how're we supposed to find all these eyes?

-GABBIE: What's going on? -That guard. -Who's gone? -The guard. -Oh. -It's the guard.

GUARD: You thought you could hide from me? -[ALL SCREAMING] -Run, Gabbie! [SCREAMING] GABBIE: Where did he come from?

But how can you blame him for grabbing this? JOEY: Originally I was here on a rescue mission,

but I feel like I just made things worse. Bretman, if one of us gets captured, we're so screwed. -We need to stick together. -Okay.

We need to find two more. We were just looking and looking in the courtyard, and I'm like, "Joey, there's stairs leading down."

Oh, what is this? BRETMAN: [GASPS] Yes. Thank you, I love you.

Now, we're finally getting somewhere. I feel like it could be out here.

BRETMAN: And there it was. [GASPS] Bretman, we did it. Oh, we got the fifth egg.

-We out here. -Yes, here we go. -Oh. -[GASPS]

So I open the chest and I find this gorgeous head piece, that will look so cute on me,

but there's no attachment. And then we also find the key to the jail,

so that's cute as well. -And the sorcerer... -We got a key. -You got a key. -He got a key. BRETMAN: It was kind of like the princess saving his king.

I was like Peaches and he Mario. So we all run inside hoping not to get caught by the guards again,

and we run into everyone else. Yo, who this? [GASPS] Who is this?

Wait, wait, wait, is she a friend? -What's... -I mean, she kind of helped us out. I don't know her, but Gabbie knows her

and she says she k*lled some people, but apparently, if everyone's all right, and I'm like, "Uh..."

Who is Mortimer? Why does he look like a male model? What's going on? She's friends with Mortimer.

Mortimer's nice. -No, he's not. -He helped us. Colleen, after you d*ed, he turned on me and my friends.

Why should I trust you? You m*rder*d me. -He helped me. -I was just trying to save my town. All right.

I mean, are your hands so clean, Joey? Why are we all here? That's a good point, Joey. But we've been saved.

Okay, but I'm here to make things right. Well, maybe I can help. I still don't trust either one of you, okay?

-I don't trust any of y'all. -Mm-hmm. Okay, listen, what did you guys find? I got a stick.

I got a box. And I have a gorgeous bird. We couldn't really figure out what to do with them

and, so I was like, "Guys, let's just put that on top of the stick "and see what happens." [ALL EXCLAIMING]

Soon as we put it on, it lights up and we feel the power. There was a note that said this rod helps control the guards.

So the other group found out that we can control the guards with this rod. So I'm like, "All right, let's go."

-Let's go. -What? -Let's go. -Nope. I think the guards are gonna just come and k*ll us. I think this is a crazy idea.

So, apparently now this stick that lights up is gonna make all of these giant guards just bow down to us?

-Shh. -Hey, I have the scepter. Oh, God.

[ALL EXCLAIMING] Oh, that's right, yeah. Apparently the big stick that lights up actually

does make all of the guards bow down to us. What do you command?

-What do I command? -Have them dab. Help us, I don't know. The possibilities are endless.

I command you to go into the prison. Wait, what's that key around his neck? He has this gorgeous key on a necklace

and first of all, I want it for fashion but then I realized we could probably use that key.

Okay, go to your prison. I command thee. I feel much better that the guards are locked up

in that cage that I was in and now they can play with the blood and guts. Let's go back, they're all locked up. DESTORM: Can they tell us where to find some food?

I have breast milk. JOEY: All right, guys, we need to find out where this key goes. Okay?

You messed with the wrong bitch. [GRUNTS]

This museum should be mine.

JOEY: That's the Armageddon clock. Once the sun rises, if we're not out of here, we're all gonna turn to dust.

Oh, and send us to hell, huh, cool. -Great. -We still need to figure out what the heck this box does.

-What do we have? -We have a cat on the box. ROSANNA: Gabbie, Gabbie, look. -What is it? -It's a hieroglyphic like from the box

ALL: Oh. It's the same symbol that was on the box, within a box.

And I'm like, "This is something. A clue." Do we match it up with this? ROSANNA: Maybe, maybe we're sitting on it.

[ALL GASP] Okay, something's going on over there. So then, Mortimer and I take down the painting

and behind it, there's this huge vault with a bunch of holes that look like key holes.

We need Ocean's 11, 12, 13, 14 and 15, to get into this thing, this is custom.

Mortimer notices that there's this creepy note on the back. For 100s of years, the Collector of the Dead

has been stealing the souls of monsters and storing them inside her museum in purgatory. You are her latest find

and she would like to keep you forever. But there might be a way out. Within her iron vault lies the cosmic sphere

which has the power to reshape space and time. But the vault can only be opened with the nine jeweled keys

which are hidden among her exhibits. To retrieve them, you must unravel the evil mysteries

of her museum and vote on two who must undertake a challenge that will end in a final death. -[SCREAMING] -for which there is no return.

Again, be swift. The Collector will be back soon with her most frightening exhibit yet. So we're all gonna die again.

No, no, oh, my gosh. This Collector is gonna come and collect all our souls for her museum

unless we don't find all of the jeweled keys and put them in the right key holes, it seems very complicated

and it seems like we're probably all going to die. Joey, you promised us that you were helping us, but we're all gonna die again one by one?

It's fine, I promise that the Society Against Evil will get here before we even have to do any of that. -Oh, yeah. -Let's find the keys.

-Okay. -This guy. JUSTINE: Luckily, Joey already has a key so that means we only have eight left. This kind of looks too small, man.

That's not the key. I don't know if that's one of the keys. Dang it, then where the hell does this key go to?

So, we're back to finding nine keys. As much as I don't wanna help y'all, when we was looking for the ruler's rod.

I saw a door at the end of the hallway, -[GASPS] -and it had a key hole in the middle. -It looked like it might fit the key. -Let's go.

Look at you being a team player. I thought you were a villain. DESTORM: It will never happen again.

JOEY: Wait, Destorm, lead the way, I have no idea where it is.

As always I'm right. Joey fits the key in the lock, and he opens the door.

-Oh. -Guys, it's an exhibit. ALEX: This is where she keeps the good stuff. I think we just opened the Egyptian exhibit.

-Oh, clue. -Guys, there's a box with a lock on it. This paper, paper. No way, this is wild.

Whoa, look at all these symbols. This is a full on exhibit and I'm living for it.

-Anubis? -Anubis. Thank you. Anubis, god of the dead, holds the soul of the deceased pharaoh,

if the Ankh of life is placed on his sarcophagus and surrounded by those with clear minds, and the chants spoken,

a doorway can be opened to learn the secrets of his death. And then there's a chant down here that we have to say.

Well, look if there's all these people -surrounding the pharaoh. -You gotta surround and hold hands. That's that right there.

We have to hold hands on some kumbaya sh*t. I ain't about that life. So we need to find an Ankh

-and then we have to surround... -Wait, what's the Ankh? I really don't know what an Ankh is.

Is this an Ankh? Bitch, it's right here, do you not see this? It even says it on the diagram.

Guys, I found the Ankh. [ALL CHEERING] That's right, b*tches, read it and weep.

JOEY: Did Tana just find the Ankh? Wow, what is going on? Okay, so we got to put it on his sarcophagus.

-Okay. -I'm really scared, I'm really scared, No, we good. -Yay. -Okay, so we now have to hold hands.

-Now we hold hands. -Sorry. Anubis, god of the dead. ALL: Anubis, god of the dead.

Release the soul of the pharaoh. ALL: Release the soul of the pharaoh. So his crimes can be avenged.

ALL: So his crimes can be avenged. [ALL EXCLAIMING]

-[GROWLING] -[SCREAMING] This beef jerky looking ass bitch.

-Oh, my God. -[GROWLING]

[GROWLING] Honestly, I was on a rescue mission, but right now I'm on a rescue mission to save my own ass.

THE COLLECTOR: You think there's a way out? Oh, my God.

THE COLLECTOR: You stay here forever. ALL: No, no, no. -I love you. -I'm not dying.

What is that supposed to mean? I told her I was going to get her out of here. You're evil, bitch.

-He's coming. -So we have the blood now. Matt? Nikita?! We're back, b*tches.

Joey, watch out. [SCREAMING]

[SCREAMING] JOEY: Every time we put a key in there, one of us dies. History's repeating itself. That's how you get it.

I'm literally just in a cycle of death. [SNARLING] I'm dying in here. Go to hell.

[GROWLING] ♪ Should've come alone ♪ I ain't messin' with my throne

♪ Gotta keep you at a distance ♪ Trying to roll my name wide

♪ Play a wicked game ♪ Welcome to your warning rune ♪