01x19 - Death of the Undying

Episode transcripts for the TV show "Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood". Aired: April 5, 2009 – July 4, 2010.*
Watch/Buy Amazon  Merchandise

Japanese anime follows two brothers searching for the Philsopher's Stone, hoping to restore their bodies.

01x19 - Death of the Undying

Post by bunniefuu »

Elizabeth! Hey! Elizabeth! I'm not supposed to tell anyone this, but according to Barry, the Colonel is trying to expose the people in the m*llitary involved in that Lab 5 place.

Research Laboratory 5 Al I have to go.

I might find out something about the person who k*lled Mr.

Hughes.

Hey, hang on! What about the secret to your body? I'll tell you when I get back.

What's up with that?! Well, I'm off.

Make sure you come back.

Yes.

I promise.

Done already? Can I eat you now? Shut up, you're in the way! Lieutenant! Out of b*ll*ts? Out of b*ll*ts? Then it's time for dinner! Looks like I made it in time.

Colonel Why did you come?! Despite whatever may have happened to us, if you had just ignored it, you could have escaped suspicion! And yet, you came out here?! Seriously, are you an idiot?! Okay, okay.

I'm an idiot.

What the hell was that guy Colonel! Our target is on the run! Sergeant, pull out! Don't leave a trace! Hayate, you stay with the Sergeant! Yes, sir! Colonel.

What is it? Thank you.

Save it for later.

We're in the middle of an operation.

Yes, sir.

Get in! Yes, sir.

This has something to do with Mr.

Hughes, right? Do you want to come? Yes.

Don't lose sight of him! I won't let him get away! My soul keeps shaking It's telling me where he is! I wonder if other monsters like that fat one are going to show up? I don't know.

What the hell was that? I hit his vitals many times, but it didn't seem to bother him at all.

Did he have a tattoo of Ouroboros? Tattoo? Oh, maybe that thing He had something on his tongue.

That's probably a homunculus.

That was close, idiot! Wait, wait, wait! A homunculus?! There's no way something like that could exist! I met a homunculus by the name of Greed in the south.

And this is what he said.

"There's no way there's no way.

" Homunculi have extraordinary regeneration abilities.

Greed had half of his head blown off, but he fixed himself right away.

But I guess that's hard to believe, huh We'll just have to believe you after seeing that thing.

You're not going to tell me he's still alive after being burnt to a crisp and falling from the top of the tower, are you? Probably.

What is this a nonsensical mutant all-around freak show?! My body escaped into here.

Research Laboratory 3, huh? Now we have a chance to blackmail the upper echelon.

That's sufficient for this operation.

We're withdrawing.

No, it's not! No! Idiot! This is bad, Colonel.

No, it's actually convenient.

What? Outta the way! I'm not interested in your meat! Where are you, my meat?! All personnel are to evacuate immediately! C-Colonel! The intruder is a vicious criminal.

Leave his capture to us.

The guards are to seal off all entrances! Yes, sir! That damn Barry which way did he go? We're splitting up.

Roger.

Looks like it's been quite some time since this place was abandoned.

Could it be an experiment room? If that were true, it doesn't seem any pleasant experiments were carried out here.

Oh my, what a coincidence.

I can't believe you stood me up.

You know, I was waiting for you.

I wanted to see you, Jean.

Solaris Why are you here? Hey Havoc, she's got a tattoo of Ouroboros! I just noticed that, myself! Sorry for tricking you.

Well, I can see how you were tricked.

You like big breasts, don't you? Yes! You bet I do! I do! I do! I do! Did you tell her anything? I didn't tell her anything related to my work! Do you know Maes Hughes? He was a handsome, smart man.

It's a pity I couldn't finish him off- Get on your knees! Tell me everything you know.

That's impossible.

You boys can't make me kneel- As expected from the hero of Ishbal.

You're relentless.

H-Homunculus?! Oh my, looks like you did your homework, Jean.

As a reward, I'll show you.

Do you see it? It's a philosopher's stone.

Humans created with this stone as their core That's what we, homunculi, are.

You monsters! How rude.

We have feelings and love for our parents.

We're human.

If you're telling us your huge secret, you must not be planning on letting us go alive.

Yes, unfortunately for you.

Too slow! Oh my, you can't even make your fire now.

What do we do now?! At this rate, we'll get tortured to death! No, it's actually convenient.

If there's a lot of water I just have to decompose it to create hydrogen and oxygen! Geez, just look at this thing I got it from my ex, too Damnit! Colonel, could you give me a light? I guess it's impossible.

What am I, a wet match?! That woman definitely b*rned up.

How can you tell? By the smell.

I'm used to the smell of burnt corpses.

From Ishbal? But we can't take her regeneration ability lightly.

Stay alert.

Roger.

Havoc! Havoc, hang in there! It's no use.

You can't save him anymore.

No! It's pointless! It'll take more than that to k*ll me! I can save him with this! I'm going to use it to treat him.

Medical alchemy isn't my specialty, but if I boost my ability with this stone It's not very gentlemanly of you to suddenly stick your hand into a lady's chest.

F-Führer President! An intruder? Yes, sir! The culprit who att*cked the western district jail is inside! Colonel Mustang is after him! I think I'll lend him a hand.

We'll come with you, too, sir! No.

I'll be fine on my own.

I thought I told you.

The philosopher's stone is my core.

I'm sorry.

You're a candidate for sacrifice, but you're going to die here.

You bitch Why don't you die as you lay there, watching your man go cold? Second Lieutenant Havoc Answer me damnit I'm not going to allow you to die before me Havoc You sure took your time, lady.

Just look how rotten my body has become.

It's impossible to place a soul on a body that doesn't belong.

If separate souls and bodies can't be mixed, then I, who am made of a human soul and an iron body That's right, there's no guarantee this body will last to the time we fulfill our goal Brother There you are, Miss Lust.

Number 66, why did you join forces with the Colonel? Because it seemed like it'd be fun! And also I want to cut you up, more than anything! What a troublesome man.

And the armor boy, too? What are you doing here? What a loss.

That I have to k*ll two candidates for sacrifice in one night! Sacrifice? Two? Yes.

You and someone else.

What are you blabbering on for, Miss Lust?! I hate persistent guys.

Now, Lieutenant.

I'll send you to the place where I sent your superior right away.

Wait You said two sacrifices in one night, right Don't tell me you didn't YYou bitch!!! Finished? You humans really are foolish, weak, pitiful beings.

Lieutenant, get up and run.

Do you want to die first? I see so you opened the gate.

It's a shame.

Forget candidate, you're a confirmed sacrifice.

Alphonse, leave me and run.

No.

Run! No! Save yourself, at least! I said, no!!! Seeing people die before my eyes I hate it! I'm tired of it! I'm not going to let anyone die anymore! I'll protect you! Well said, Alphonse Elric! You finally got down on your knees.

Using flint as the starter, and magnifying it with a transmutation circle made of your own blood How can you even move with that wound?! I sealed it with fire! Although I almost fainted a few times.

You said, "It'll take more than that to k*ll me", right? Then I'll just keep k*lling you until you die! Colonel! I lost.

It's a shame, but it doesn't feel too bad to be k*lled by a man like you.

With honest eyes with no hesitation.

I can't wait The days when those eyes will show anguish are close Colonel! You were all right Please worry about yourself! Alphonse, you have my gratitude for protecting my subordinate.

Forget that! We need a doctor! That's right Please hurry and have a doctor see Havoc He'll be all right he'll be all right Hey I'm back.

Idiot! Welcome back! W-Well U-Umm Where to start Umm It broke off! Oh no! I can't fix this! Dear me, I barely managed to survive but in a form like this I wonder if someone can't fix me up Whoa! You were still alive?! H-Hey stop! What are you doing?! I still haven't k*lled enough! S Wait! Wait! Wait! Wait! W-Wait! S-S-S-Stop! No way Impossible Hohenheim! The truth revealed both of his emotions: joy, and unhappiness.

When the boy had to take a stand against the past he threw away, what he had been hiding behind his resolve was exposed.

Next time, Fullmetal Alchemist: Episode 20, Father in Front of the Grave.

It is possible to cry without tears.

If you're a human.