03x02 - Kami-sama Also Returns to Life! Piccolo is Resurrected by Super Shen Long

Episode transcripts for the TV show "Dragon Ball Z". Aired: April 5, 2009 – March 27, 2011.*
Watch/Buy Amazon  Merchandise

Follows the adventures of Goku who, along with the Z Warriors, defends the Earth against evil.

03x02 - Kami-sama Also Returns to Life! Piccolo is Resurrected by Super Shen Long

Post by bunniefuu »

"Kami-sama Also Returns to Life! Piccolo is Resurrected By Super Shen Long.

" He- He's huge! His form is different than the one on Earth as well.

Thi- This is Shenron? Thou who hast gathered the Dragonballs, now speak forth thy wish.

I shall grant thee any three wishes, as long as they are within my ability.

Awesome! He really does grant three wishes! We should have expected as much from the native Shenron! It sure is generous of him! What should we do? We have three wishes.

Your wishes, quickly! Don't forget about Freeza and Vegeta! Oh yeah.

First Ask him to please bring back to life everyone that the Saiyajins k*lled on Earth.

All right, I got it! That wish cannot be granted.

Restoring the dead to life can only be accomplished one individual at a time.

Oh no! Apparently, he can only bring back one person at a time.

Only one at a time!? If they only have three wishes and there's me, Yamcha, Chiaotzu, and Piccolo All right! I'll have myself restored to life first.

What was that? Well, Kaio-sama, I'll go first- Wait! Don't be so selfish, I'm going first! What are you saying!? I was the first one of us to die! Therefore, I will be the first brought back! That's ridiculous! Everyone! Let's draw straws! No way! You'll use your telekinesis to cheat on us! How awful! I wouldn't do that! Let me Let me talk with Gohan! - What? - Please! What keeps thee? Speak forth thy wish.

I shall grant thee any three wishes, as long as they are within my ability.

Within his ability, he says.

Quickly! If we're found out by Freeza or Vegeta, we're finished! What do we do? Only one person can be brought back per wish! This is quite a fix.

Who do we choose? Damn it! For the native Shenron, he's not that generous after all! You say you want to speak with Goku's son? What are you planning to do, Piccolo? Why you! What are you thinking of doing!? You're not thinking of having just yourself brought back, are you!? What!? Is that right? Piccolo, that's not fair! You're not the only one who's been training here! We've also powered up several levels, you know.

What's more- Hurry and let me speak, please! All right, then.

Place your hand on my shoulder, and then you can speak.

Gohan! Can you hear me!? It's me! It's Piccolo! Gohan! Gohan! Answer me, Gohan! It's me! Piccolo! Piccolo? It can't be! Where are you, Piccolo-san? I'm using Kaio to speak directly into your hearts.

I won't have you dishonor my name.

Kaio-sama is how I am addressed, Kaio-sama.

Into our hearts? We know that you only have three wishes, and that only one person can be brought back to life per wish.

Now listen closely! With the first wish, bring me back to life! - Wait! - We won't let you get away with this, Piccolo! You shut up! Don't forget, if I am returned to life, Kami will be also.

When that happens, the Dragonballs on Earth will also be restored, and the rest of us here can then be brought back.

Hey, yeah! We can do it that way! Understood, Piccolo-san.

I get it now.

So that's what you were after.

- Nice thinking! - Piccolo is great! Now, I'll tell you the second wish Once I Once I'm brought back to life, bring me to Planet Namek, where you guys are! I I want to fight.

I want to fight that rotten Freeza, who has k*lled my people, in the land where I was born.

What are you saying, Piccolo!? I've gained great power since I've been here.

I'll defeat him for you for sure! Send me there to that planet you're on.

Got it? Understood, Piccolo-san! I'm counting on you.

Do whatever you want with the third wish.

Right! I'll be so happy once you get here! Hey, Piccolo! Have you forgotten the promise you made to me? That you would never fight against Freeza? I must have.

I don't remember making such a promise.

What's that? Unfortunately, my memory isn't that great.

- Why you! - Hold it now - Kaio-sama! - Just take it easy! Let go of me! How dare you do this to me! I don't know what kind of punk you are, but I, Piccolo-sama, will be sure to defeat you! You guys! You have no idea how terrible Freeza is! Let go of me! I can't talk to you like this! Okay! Before we do anything else, let's get those two wishes granted! - Right! - Dende! - Yes? - Ask that Piccolo, the Nameksei-jin who was on Earth, be brought back to life! Piccolo-san, you say? Got it.

Any second now, Piccolo-san What's this? Something's headed this way! It's an incredible battle power! F- Freeza! It will still take several more minutes for Kakarotto to fully recover.

It's still a bad time for Freeza to appear.

Ah, crap.

I got a bad feeling about this.

What? What's going on here? It's night! Why? There isn't supposed to be any night time on this planet.

So then why is the sky so dark? This has to mean No, it couldn't be It couldn't be It couldn't be! It couldn't be!! Understood.

I shall grant thy first wish.

NO!! The Dragonballs are gone! Damn it! Kakarotto's son is also missing.

Why you dirty rotten little brat! What's that monster over there? Is that the dragon they said would appear out of the Dragonballs? Damn it, those rotten kids have gotten the jump on me! YOU'LL PAY FOR THIS!! This is bad! Freeza is almost on top of us! I'm reading four life signs.

At last, I've found you! Just you wait for what you've got coming, you inferior life forms! It vanished! All right.

I'm alive again! Now, for the next wish! I'm counting on you, Gohan! I won't be responsible for this! It's out of my hands now! Wait! Wait! Wait! Kami-sama! Piccolo, you rascal.

That was some smart thinking.

Popo, you've taken good care of the place in my absence.

Great! Kami-sama is back alive! So happy! I have granted your first wish.

Now, speak forth thy second wish! The second wish is to have Piccolo, who was just restored to life, transported here to Planet Namek.

Right! Dende, make it fast! Vegeta's found us out! Okay! That is a simple matter.

I shall grant your second wish.

Such a fool! I have granted thy second wish.

You may now speak thy final wish.

He said it's granted? But Piccolo isn't here yet.

Where are you, Piccolo-san? You just said to have him brought to this planet so he could be anywhere.

Did you mean you wanted him brought here? Oh, no! What should we do? We could use the third wish to bring him- Vegeta! I knew it! I knew it was something like this! How dare you How dare you try to trick me, Vegeta-sama, you punks!!? You'll pay for this! You idiots! You've taken the only chance we had to defeat Freeza and wasted it! The only way we can win is if I am made immortal.

You dirty, stinking brats! Wait! We've only had two wishes granted so far, there's still one wish that remains to be granted.

Idiot! Keep your mouth shut! I'm quite relieved to hear this.

What is that column of light there? Thats where the life sign readings are No! They couldn't be using the Dragonballs to get their wish! What is thy third wish? Now then, make me immortal! Hurry up and do it now! Lousy brat! Don't you know what "Do it now" means!? Dende! You have to do it right now! Freeza is nearly upon us! If that wish gets granted But we don't have any other choice! Father's injuries won't heal for some time still So this is my homeland? Planet Namek.

Then it's no wonder I feel such an odd nostalgia for this place.

The Nameksei-jin blood that flows within me must be responsible.

Hold on, this is no time to be so sentimental.

I'd better locate Gohan and the others.

Damn, where are they? They aren't around here anywhere close.

Wh- What's that!? I can feel a tremendous Ki off in the distance.

Can that be the monster, Freeza? There are three other Kis near there.

Gohan and the others All right.

Hold on, Gohan! I still await thy final wish.

Thou may speak it now.

What are you waiting for!? Tell him now! Make me immortal! Do you want to be k*lled by Freeza? Krillin-san, Freeza is almost here! Our situation is desperate.

Dende! Let him have his wish! Vegeta may be incredibly bad, but at least he's better than Freeza.

I hate to have to do this, but right now, there's no other way to get us out of this pinch.

Very well.

All right, that's better.

So, do it now.

Okay.

Stop messing around! This is good! This will fix it so that Freeza won't be able to k*ll me.

I just have to keep after him, and even if I can't do it now, eventually I will defeat him! Very soon now, the time will come when I, Vegeta-sama, will rule the universe! What? What's happened? Why did the dragon disappear, and the sky become light again? Why have the Dragonballs turned into those stones? The Senior Elder-sama has Dende The Senior Elder-sama has passed away.

Are you sure? The life of the Senior Elder-sama, who created these Dragonballs, has come to an end.

What do you mean, you little snot!? What about my what am I supposed to do about my immortality!? What do you want me to say? You rotten punks! If you hadn't double-crossed me, none of this would have happened! You're going to pay! You dirty, rotten fools! Freeza! You've really done it now, haven't you, gentlemen? You have done an outstanding job of shattering my dreams of eternal youth.

I certainly trust that you fools are now prepared to pay the price.

It's the worst possible situation Freeza has at last arrived! Freeza is burning with anger.

In this great crisis, what will happen with Piccolo? What will happen with Goku?