03x12 - Such Regret...!! Vegeta, Pride of the Saiyans, Dies

Episode transcripts for the TV show "Dragon Ball Z". Aired: April 5, 2009 – March 27, 2011.*
Watch/Buy Amazon  Merchandise

Follows the adventures of Goku who, along with the Z Warriors, defends the Earth against evil.

03x12 - Such Regret...!! Vegeta, Pride of the Saiyans, Dies

Post by bunniefuu »

"Such Regret ! Vegeta, Pride of the Saiyans, Dies" Damn Piccolo-san! All right, they're very close.

My apologies, I'm coming now! Something might just become of this! How dull.

You've utterly lost the will to fight back.

It's a little soon, but maybe I should finish you off.

So then, the identity of that huge Ki was Piccolo after all.

S- Son! Nice.

You were brought back here with the Dragonballs, huh? Father! Are you all right now? Yeah.

Thanks to you guys, I've recovered from all that damage.

You've stuck it out well, Gohan! Leave it up to me now.

What!? Leave it up to you? What, are you planning on taking that freak on by yourself? Yep.

Father! Are you really Goku? There's something different about the way your Ki has felt up until now.

S- Son! Is that Son? He's got an unbelievable strength of Ki.

There's no comparison to when he was on Earth.

So you're Freeza? You're much more of a runt than I'd imagined.

So there's still another one of you scum left? Vegeta has promised to fight with me.

Don't you interfere! You It's like I've seen you before K- Kakarrot, it's you K- Kakarrot? But that name is Saiyan.

It's him! Freeza! Get out here! I won't let you get away with this! He looks just like that last Saiyan who opposed me when I destroyed planet Vegeta.

I won't let a single one of you Saiyans live.

Don't you see, you would do well just to tremble before me.

Maybe so.

H- He's not the same Kakarrot as before He's at last climbed over the wall of his limitations W- Which means Are you ready, then? Yeah.

W- What was that? Did Goku just do something? Unreal! Not even I could see that clearly.

He's exceeded Freeza's speed! Oh, no! Get out of the way, Goku! It can't be! He deflected every one of them, and with just one hand! Freeza, you'd better fight like you mean it! H- He's the very thing you fear most A Super Saiyan! That's right! The strongest warrior in the universe, a Super Saiyan! Freeza, you're finished now! Serves you right! Vegeta! You knew, Vegeta, that I hate such petty jokes, didn't you? Vegeta! Hey! Vegeta was in a state where he couldn't even move! There was no reason to finish him off on purpose! The Super Saiyan is nothing more than a frivolous legend.

He wouldn't stop going on about it.

I hate it when people get tedious.

- K- Kakarrot - Vegeta! Are you still reciting that soft crap? Are you not a Super Saiyan!? Wait! You foolish scum! Get cold-hearted! If you had only discarded your leniency, you would surely already be a Super Saiyan! I just don't see how I could act as cold-hearted as you do.

And as for this Super Saiyan business, I don't know what you mean.

A- A Super Saiyan is How wonderful! Look at it, Zarbon-san, Dodoria-san! Behold such beautiful fireworks! L- Listen well, Kakarrot And here I've pierced his heart.

What nerve.

Are you going to keep talking? Your our planet of birth, Planet Vegeta was not destroyed in a collision with a giant meteor Don't say any more! You're just hastening your death! Freeza did it ! This after we Saiyans served as his hands and feet working exactly as he ordered ! Everyone besides us was k*lled ! Your father and my father, the king, as well ! Freeza was afraid that as the Saiyans gathered strength a Super Saiyan would be born among us Just listen to you.

Vegeta! l- I beg you ! Freeza defeat Freeza ! Please by your Saiyan hand Vegeta Has he finally croaked? Well, shall we reconvene this Show of Terror, then? For you to cry For you to beg of me, must have been awfully difficult, I bet.

I understand.

It wasn't that your fellow Saiyans had been k*lled that was rough on you- Having to do as he told you must have been worse than anything you could stand.

I hated you so much but you had your Saiyan pride.

And now I too will share in some of that pride of yours.

I am a Saiyan raised on Earth! For all the Saiyans who were k*lled by you as well as for all the Namekians here I am going to b*at you! Such drivel.

Son Goku opens his eyes to his Saiyan pride.

Just how great is his terrible anger?