03x16 - That Was No Idle Boast!! Son Goku, an Audacious, Wonderful Guy

Episode transcripts for the TV show "Dragon Ball Z". Aired: April 5, 2009 – March 27, 2011.*
Watch/Buy Amazon  Merchandise

Follows the adventures of Goku who, along with the Z Warriors, defends the Earth against evil.

03x16 - That Was No Idle Boast!! Son Goku, an Audacious, Wonderful Guy

Post by bunniefuu »

"That Was No Idle Boast!! Son Goku, an Audacious, Wonderful Guy" You're strong! Enough that I would even say marvelously so.

Why, thank you.

However, I am growing tired of this fight.

I'm thinking it's about time to bring it to a conclusion.

Before the end, let me ask you, just in case.

How about it? Wouldn't you like to work underneath me? It would be a shame to have to wipe out all that power you have.

You would be able to do work so much better than Commander Ginyu.

You've got to be kidding.

You really expect me to accept that offer? I thought you would say that.

You Saiyans as a group are stubborn to the point of being fools.

Well, there is only one route left for you to take.

Just death.

We'll see.

It won't be so easy.

Such confidence! But I am aware of what you're doing.

While you say you're being serious, you're still keeping back a good deal of your power.

My secret's out, is it? Keeping that in mind, the way I figure it, using about 50 percent, or in other words, half of my max power, I can turn you into space dust! What!? That's a bit of an exaggeration! You're trying to feed me too large a bluff.

It's been fun.

It's been quite a long time since I've had this kind of exercise.

W- What's going on? Those two are just staring at each other now.

Both of them are searching for the right timing to begin again.

Besides which, it feels like we're about to be crushed by both of their tremendous Ki alone.

Father can win this, right? There's no way we can tell.

Their power is particularly greater than anything we can comprehend.

That's true.

Yahoo! H- Hey, you! I'm not this poor a pilot! Why is it, with all my beauty and glamour, and my super-cute face, that I have be turned into a frog!? Everything that's happened to me, it's all those guys' fault! H- Hey you, what are you doing!? Hurry up and give me my body back! I can't see in front of us! Look out! T- That was perfect! B- Bulma-san! B- Bulma-san, why have you come here? It's extremely dangerous! Bulma-san? Huh? What's that? Goku and Freeza are over there What? Bulma-san, you shouldn't go there! T- That's Freeza-sama? It's a shame.

It really is a shame.

If you were to become one of my men, wonderful things would await you every day.

King Vegeta, Vegeta and that lower-class warrior Burdock Every single one of them, so terribly obstinate.

Dammit That's what cost them their lives.

H- How marvelous! Freeza-sama's body is responding spontaneously to Goku's power! After taking Goku's att*cks, every nerve in his body has a precise read on him.

Is this the power of Freeza? Fantastic! Bulma-san That over there isn't me! It's a frog, a frog! I'm Bulma! You have to understand! All right! Nice! Ah, I get it! You're You've finally gotten it, huh!? You're that Ginyu guy! What are you doing hanging around in a place like this? You'd better hurry and seek shelter somewhere, it's dangerous here! That's not it! Using about 50 percent, or in other words, half of my max power, I can turn you into space dust! He ain't bluffing What speed! I didn't see that at all! - Son! - Father! Bravo! What an att*ck to behold! To think that I should be able to see Freeza-sama's form like this! I I Freeza-sama, I'm so glad I trusted and stayed with you! What are you saying, Bulma-san? Father is the one getting beaten up! That's right! Bulma-san, please go somewhere safe and take refuge right away! What are you talking about!? I'll never see another fight like this! I wonder if she hit her head or something back when we left her by herself.

Again, I couldn't see Freeza's movement Can there be this much difference in our powers? Didn't I say so? If I use only half of my max power, I could turn you into space dust, as I recall.

Dammit! On you go! All righty.

Takeoff preparations are complete.

Sensei, give Son-in-law our best! Tell Gohan I'm waitin' for him here on Earth! Ask Bulma-chan to bring us back some souvenirs of Planet Namek's cakes, okay! Sit tight, Gohan-chan! We're comin' to save you right now! Is this for real? Are we actually going to Planet Namek!? Yamucha-sama! (Amidha sutra) Is everyone ready for this? It's about time for the countdown.

6 I don't wanna go to Planet Namek! Blast-off! Here it goes Y- Y- Yamucha-sama! Lemme off! I don't wanna die yet! Lemme off! Lemme off, 'kay!? 'Kay!? Hey, forgive me, forgive me.

I made a mistake! Welcome! Your speed is too low! Anyone can see that! What's the matter? Never mind half my max power, I'm not even using a third! Serves you right! Looks like you're finally starting to get a little winded.

Then again, it's amazing you haven't d*ed yet.

l- It's no use.

He's too strong! To think he's this strong ! Kaio-sama, Goku is still wearing that heavy gi, isn't he? What he has on now is only tough, it's not heavy.

l- I see O- Oh no! Is there anything else? Goku There's nothing to worry about, Chaozu! Goku is going to win this fight! Aren't you forgetting about the Kaio-ken technique? With Goku as he is now, he should be able to withstand as much as ten times his regular power! - Oh, yeah! - That's it! - All right! - All right, all right! No Regrettably, what he's using right now is that very 10x Kaio-ken It' can't be! T- This isn't good! There's too much difference in their abilities! Father Bulma-san? That's our Freeza-sama! Against Goku such grandeur! W- Who the hell are you!? Who, me? Watch out, Piccolo! As Kaio's words cut off any encouraging news about Goku, who is already using a ten-fold Kaio-ken, is there any glimmer of hope remaining for him? And what of Ginyu, as he closes in?