04x08 - The Ultra Holy Water Worked!! The World Awakens from Its Nightmare

Episode transcripts for the TV show "Dragon Ball Z". Aired: April 5, 2009 – March 27, 2011.*
Watch/Buy Amazon  Merchandise

Follows the adventures of Goku who, along with the Z Warriors, defends the Earth against evil.

04x08 - The Ultra Holy Water Worked!! The World Awakens from Its Nightmare

Post by bunniefuu »

"The Ultra Holy Water Worked!! The World Awakens From lt's Nightmare" Are you all right?

Piccolo! Your body S-something must be happening to that wretched Kami.

K-Kami-sama Kami-sama! K-Kami-sama So this is the revered form of the Kami that formerly governed over the Earth?

You all are exalted, all-powerful, all-knowing Kami?

How shameful for you!! lt is true, l am born of Planet Namek, an alien to this world.

lt is true that l have been an inferior Kami to you.

However l love this Earth more than any of you, and have the same love for all living things upon it! My hope is to be able to die for those people! l will be allowed to pour out this Ultra Holy Water into the hole of the air currents.

Why don't you just DIE! You did it! You did it, Gohan! Gohan! Don't let your guard down! Right! l- it can't be! That was quite an att*ck just now.

Even thought l saw into the world of the dead for a moment.

l- impossible! How can he still be alive in his state?

Have you forgotten?

He has Garic Jr.

has eternal life! This is a nightmare.

Now it's my turn to lead off! Piccolo! Piccolo-san! Worthless idiot! What do you expect to do in your conditon?

Dammit! Brat! Now then P- Piccolo, if I had a little more power remaining, l may have been able to protect you.

To think that it would come to me needing your protection! How low l've sunk! T-thanks a lot! But l'll try to extend yours and Kami-sama's life, even if just by a little bit.

Even l can be of use, right?

Why, you! After everything else, you att*ck with this?

What are you?

l- lt's no use! You'll payl You're gonna pay for thatl You piece of crap! l'll k*ll you an inch at a time! lm going to k*ll you so very painfully! K- Kuririn! Piccolo stop! Haven't you d*ed yet?

l'll send you both to Hell at the same time! What do you think you're doing, you lech!?

Who're you callin' a lech!?

Lady, it's your fault for tossin' in yer sleep! Look, look! What a pretty sunrise! How lovely! Huh?

Karin-chan, what are you doing?

How much longer?

There's no time left! There, there that's the spot Now stop doing that! lt's the kid, huh?

sh**t him! Gohan! But sh**t him! Blast him into so many pieces there won't be anything left! Gohan! Do it! Hurry up! Kami-sama! Popo, here.

Get this Ultra Holy Water to the hole with the air currents! They're only after me.

Kami-sama no use! No time! lf don't run away, Kami-sama will die! Sllence! lf you don't hurry, you're fired as my assistant! D- don't worry about me! Go, quickly! K- Kami-sama! Go! Get going! sh**t him! Gohan! sh**t! Kami-sama! What are you doing!?

Hurry up! Go!! sh**t!! Curse you all! What's that!?

You did it, Kami! I- it's!!! It's okay now! Why, you!!! How dare you trample on my dream of a Utopian world!?

Don't think you're going to get away with this! Damn! Not that again! Suck it in! Swallow the Heavenly Realm and everything in it, Dead Zone! Piccolo-san! Kid! You really think that will protect you?

I'm sure you all remember! A space that numbs your body and mind, where not even asingle ray of light may enter! The Dead Zone! I'll seal you all in here until you die! Garlic Jr.

! Once again creates his Dead Zone! Do Gohan and the others have a chance at victory?

And what of Kami and Popo?