05x01 - Discovery of an Evil Egg!! A Terrified Trunks

Episode transcripts for the TV show "Dragon Ball Z". Aired: April 5, 2009 – March 27, 2011.*
Watch/Buy Amazon  Merchandise

Follows the adventures of Goku who, along with the Z Warriors, defends the Earth against evil.

05x01 - Discovery of an Evil Egg!! A Terrified Trunks

Post by bunniefuu »

"The Discovery of an Evil Egg!! A Terrified Trunks" There's no mistake.

This is the exact same time machine I rode back in.

How can this possibly be? Does she know the exact location of where this photo was taken? He asks if you know exactly where this time machine is.

It doesn't say exactly, but I think it has to be somewhere around Sector 1050 West.

Are you going? Yes.

I'd like to see this with my own eyes.

Well, I'm going too.

It's not too far from here.

U- understood.

See you later.

You're sure there's only one time machine, then? Yes, positive.

Um I'll go looking with you.

Is it okay if I come? Gohan-chan! It's all right, Mother.

We aren't going anywhere dangerous, so you needn't worry.

That ain't it! You're right in the middle of studyin'.

I'll do it all when I get back.

Ah, here's some water for you! Mama, I have to go out for a bit, can you watch Trunks? Goodness! Bulma-chan, where are you off to? I have to go meet up with the big Trunks.

Um, Trunks-san, in the future, you say your world was really devastated, because of those two Artificial Humans? Yes.

The world's population has been reduced to several tens of thousands.

Most of Metro West lies in a state of ruin.

Somehow, we manage to survive by hiding in secret underground bases.

That bad? I sure hope we can find some weakness in the Artificial Humans.

Yeah.

There was that time The two Artificial Humans went against Doctor Gero.

No.

17! What's this!? We have no use for the likes of this.

But he was so far into the corner by then, he had no choice but to use them.

Haven't you understood a single thing I've said!? Don't push that switch! In the end, he was k*lled by them.

However, Doctor Gero must have determined how dangerous they were, using progressively riskier tests.

I think he must have had some kind of device to shut them down in an emergency.

If he hadn't, do you think he would have reactivated them? Of course, that must be it! There's a slim possibility Section 1050 West should be under us now.

Let's start looking.

There it is! There it is! Trunks-san, it's over here! Way to find it, Gohan-san! That must be Bulma-san.

I'll lead her down here.

Hi, Trunks! It's your beautiful mother! Indeed.

Well? Let me know what you think, seeing your mom all young like this.

I- it's just Mom, you don't really change that much.

I don't change? That means I'll keep my beauty for decades to come! I hope no one blames me for it.

More to the point, please look at this.

This is the time machine I came in, and had reduced to a Capsule.

Gee, then there's no way this older one could be yours.

Not exactly.

You only built one time machine in the future.

This is also the very same time machine I used to come back in.

No way.

Look at this.

"Hope.

" (Kibô?) Yeah.

These are the letters you wrote here when I took off.

Naturally, they appear on the other time machine as well.

But how can that be? It looks like this one has been here for quite a while.

Hmm? This hole is strange.

It's like the glass melted from intense heat.

But this hole was made from the inside.

S- so, what? Was anyone inside this one? In any event, let's open this up.

Excuse me.

There's one here, too.

What's that you've got? It doesn't appear to be a coconut.

What? Say, give me a look.

Here.

No doubt about it.

This is some kind of eggshell.

Eggshell? If that's an egg, I've never seen another egg like it.

Do you suppose that whatever made that hole hatched from the egg? The energy reserves are almost on zero.

It came here from Age 7 That's three years later than the time I left! Three more years into the future! It arrived in this era Nearly four years ago! This arrived here fully a year before I appeared the first time.

W- what could have come back in here, and for what purpose? Could this be the reason history has changed so drastically? and that's how it went.

All of that happened, huh? It'd be great if Goku were able to get better before they come looking here.

All we can do now is pray that he does.

Just a minute! If the Artificial Humans are after Goku, won't this house be the very next place they come looking!? Yeah, probably so.

So, doesn't that make this the next most dangerous place on earth!? I got no patience for being in harm's way.

Hey, I'm still here, you know.

I won't be defeated by them so easily.

Right, Kuririn? And I'm just supposed to rely on you, then? What did you dare say? I'm still Muten Roshi, spoken of as the god of martial arts! I've even won the Tenkaichi Tournament, you know! That all happened a long time ago! Now you're simply a lecherous old man! You plan on defeating the Artificial Humans with lechery? Hey, No.

You really are the silent type, aren't you? Don't you find it dull to keep all bottled up like that? Come on, say something.

I mean, we're all taking special care to enjoy ourselves like this, aren't we? Give it up, No.

He's got nothing on his mind besides k*lling Son Goku.

Besides which, we're coming up on a town.

You're still looking to get some new clothes, right? You bet! I can finally part ways with these torn-up rags.

Speed up, already! Yeah.

You know, I really am a genius! I build a time machine in the future, after all! In any case, we can't just leave these time machines sitting around.

For now, let's turn them back into Capsules.

I'll return this one to a Capsule.

Yes, please do.

I'll take this strange eggshell with me.

Yes, be my guest.

Bulma-san, The rest of us, we've gotten together at Muten Roshi-sama's home.

The Kame House? How come? Long story short, three Artificial Humans have been reactivated, and are aiming to take my father's life.

But, since Father is down with his illness, in his state, they took him there to hide him from them.

Well, why don't the whole lot of you just get together and put them all away? You must be kidding! Dad, myself, Piccolo-san and Tenshinhan-san all took them on, but we were powerless against them! Wow, they really must be incredible.

How's Vegeta? Is he all right? Did Vegeta go to the Kame House with you? He survived with the help of a Senzu bean.

But Dad didn't join up with us.

He went off somewhere else.

That's just like him.

What is it? Nothing, I'm just wondering what that is Huh? What, where? Please, come have a look at this! What, what's wrong? What is it, Gohan-san? Over there.

What is that? It's huge.

What made this? I- is it dead? It isn't dead, it's a shell that's been cast-off.

A shell? You mean the cicadas grow this big around here? There are no cicadas like this.

Could it be Probably, this is from whatever came out of the egg back in the time machine.

Yeah.

It must have started growing, and then shed its skin.

What does that mean? What could have possibly come out of a skin like this? I don't know.

I've never seen anything like this.

But how did it come to be here? Who could have sent this egg back through time? For that matter, someone could have come back with this egg as well.

I don't have any idea what's going on any more.

Whatever came out of here, it must have just barely happened.

What do you think? In all honesty, you've got a bad feeling about this too? Yes! Well, I guess I should get out of here.

You guys will be at the Kame House, right? If anything happens, I'll be in touch.

Right.

Trunks, if you get the time, come visit! Grandma and Grandpa will love it! What exactly is happening now? I don't know! I absolutely do not know! Still peeping down on the lower realm? Can't say I approve of your little pastime.

I guess that ability will likely disappear once you become one with me.

Enjoy it now, while you still can.

So, the uneasiness I've felt in my heart these last four years, it was not a result of the Artificial Humans after all.

I'm not sure what it is either.

What did come back in that time machine? What? All I know is that there is a life form down on Earth somewhere, one that possesses an even greater power than even the Artificial Humans.

What are you talking about!? Tell me what's going on! To be sure, the day when I turn to Piccolo and forsake my office as Kami, and we stand together as one has finally arrived.

Very soon now Very soon now, something terrible will happen on Earth.

This is not the kind of crisis Earth has faced so many times before.

I have a hopelessly dreadful feeling about this.

A being that comes from a future even beyond Trunks.

Elsewhere, the Artificial Humans continue to pursue Goku.