08x09 - Vegeta, Prince of Destruction, Revived!! Intrusion at the Tournament

Episode transcripts for the TV show "Dragon Ball Z". Aired: April 5, 2009 – March 27, 2011.*
Watch/Buy Amazon  Merchandise

Follows the adventures of Goku who, along with the Z Warriors, defends the Earth against evil.

08x09 - Vegeta, Prince of Destruction, Revived!! Intrusion at the Tournament

Post by bunniefuu »

"The Super-confrontation of Destiny!! The Clash of Goku vs.

Vegeta" Vegeta-san! How could you!? What's this? There's something about Vegeta I've never felt a Ki like this before.

What's the matter with you, Vegeta!? What kind of guy do you suppose this Majin is? I wonder if he's strong.

You don't suppose our Papas have already defeated him, do you? Oh, no! Well, figure, there's my Papa, and your old man, on top of which there's Gohan-san.

No matter what kind of guy he may be, they're going to b*at him! No, no, no! That's no fun at all! I want to see this Majin Boo guy! Okay! Well, let's fly even harder, Goten! Yeah! Great! Great! 200 people just d*ed! What should we do, Mister Satan? W- what should we do, you ask? Save us, Satan! b*at that guy for us! Satan! Get him! Mister Satan I mean, Champion That's right! I am the world champion! No matter the opponent, it will not do for me to run away! S- see here! You guys! What the hell do you think you're doing!? Huh!? Hey! You pull a selfish stunt like that, a- and I, the world champion Mister Satan, will! Mister Satan will! Satan will What is it you'll do? Guys, v*olence won't do now, no v*olence! Don't break anything, and fight more fairly! Afterward, I will especially take on the winner at their leisure Aay! What are you going to do, Kakarrot? Fight against me! Unless you want to add to this mountain of bodies! Vegeta, don't tell me you Don't tell me you fell under Babidi's spell on purpose.

That can't be Answer me, Vegeta!! Help me! Please stop, Vegeta-san! Out of the way!! Stay back, small fry! This fight is between me and Kakarrot! Vegeta, no matter what? You mustn't, Goku-san! If you were to fight here, you would play right into Babidi's hands! Your energy would be absorbed, and Majin Boo will most assuredly be revived! Vegeta, you let yourself fall under Babidi's spell and lost your self-control, and did all this, all in order to get me serious.

Am I wrong? What's that? If I hadn't done all this, you wouldn't have fought me! In only one day, you'll disappear from this world.

And yet all this gets in the way! S- so for that just for that, you've done this foolish thing? Foolish thing!? Foolish thing, you say!!? This is everything to me! It does not matter to me what happens with Majin Boo or anything else! He he surpassed my strength! He is a Saiyan, same as me, yet he outpaced me! Me! The prince, at the height of his overwhelming power! I- I've even had my life saved by him! I cannot forgive him for that! Absolutely not!! Babidi! Change us to a place where no one else is around! I have decided to fight Vegeta! Look, we did it! We did it! Just a moment! If you're going to confront him no matter what, then do it after you have defeated me! F- Father! Understood.

Do as you like.

I'm sorry, Kaioshin-sama.

They've started fighting amongst themselves! Take that, lousy Kaioshin! The return of Majin Boo's is now just a matter of time.

As you wish, I will change your location! Papparapa! Huh? They vanished! Where on earth do you suppose they've disappeared to, Mister Satan? Damn! And I was just about ready to b*at some punishment into them! You shouldn't have any complaints about this place.

Nope.

You can't, Father! It is all right.

Having come to this, there is nothing we can do.

You two feel free to fight.

Son Gohan-san and I will break through this entrance and go fight with Babidi and Dabura.

We cannot help that applying such a shock might mean Majin Boo could emerge.

In this event, it is better than having your damage energy taken from you and allowing Majin Boo to be revived at full power.

If we are fortunate, we may be able to prevent his revival entirely.

What was that? You think I'm going to allow that? Vegeta, stop them! k*ll those who are in our way! k*ll them! Vegeta, k*ll those who are in our way! k*ll them! Is this Babidi's magic? Go, Vegeta! k*ll them! Do it! Do them in! I refuse! What!? Whatever Kaioshin and the others do is none of my concern! I- I'm going to say this one more time, okay? You are to put Kaioshin away! Well, Vegeta? Like I said, all I want to do is fight Kakarrot! I- I am the proud prince of the Saiyans! You think I would allow myself to become your serf!? You may control my body and my heart, but at least you will not have your way with my pride!! This is the first time something like this has happened! What a man of pride he is! It does not matter, does it, Babidi-sama? In any case, his role is to take energy, after all.

Even if Kaioshin does come, he can do nothing so long as I am here.

Besides, is it not what you wanted? To see Kaioshin die before your very eyes? U- unbelievable! To think there's a person that could defy Babidi while being controlled by him! So this is how badly you wanted to settle things between us, Vegeta? If anything, would it not be better for us to open the door and allow Kaioshin to come here? It would not do if he forces it open and traumatizes the ship, forcing Majin Boo's return before he attains his perfect power, would it? Indeed.

You're right, I got you.

He opened it himself! He would be disserved if his spaceship were damaged.

Well, Father, we're off! Mm, hang in there! Ah, hold up, Gohan! There's still two Senzu left.

They're what are left over from what you gave your girlfriend.

Eat one before you go.

You must have used quite a bit of power earlier.

T- thanks.

Get angry, Gohan! Get angry, remember what happened when you fought Cell, and call up all the power you possess! G- get angry? If you do, you can't lose to any kind of guy in the whole world! Any kind of guy, you hear? Right.

But Father It's a shame your one precious day turned out this way.

Well, we're off! Sorry to keep you waiting.

I have waited, Kakarrot! I have been waiting so long for this! I do not want to take damage from you and contribute it to Majin Boo's energy.

I'm going to end this quickly, with my highest power! I look forward to it.

You'll show me the fruits of your training in the Other World.

As I expected.

Even greater than the power Gohan had back then.

Judging by that, it doesn't look like this is going to end quickly.

Here we go! I'll k*ll you, Kakarrot! The determination of Goku, who turned aside even Kaioshin! The pride of Vegeta, who thrust aside Babidi's orders! Vegeta versus Goku! The most incomparable conflict in history, one nobody is able to stop, begins now!