08x14 - A Straight Line to Despair!? The Grief of Kaioshin

Episode transcripts for the TV show "Dragon Ball Z". Aired: April 5, 2009 – March 27, 2011.*
Watch/Buy Amazon  Merchandise

Follows the adventures of Goku who, along with the Z Warriors, defends the Earth against evil.

08x14 - A Straight Line to Despair!? The Grief of Kaioshin

Post by bunniefuu »

" The Terrifying Majin!! Death's Dread Draws Near Gohan" Great! Great, Majin Boo! Get him! Get him! Get him good! Gohan-san T- this can't be! Kaioshin-sama! Outstanding, Majin Boo! k*ll him! k*ll him! K- Kaioshin-sama O- okay then How about that!?

What!?

Yow! Oh, my! Have you come all the way back here?

Well, well now! Oh, really?

Does it hurt, Kaioshin?

Yeah, this is quite the misfortune! Huh!?

Again!?

What's wrong?

What's wrong?

Are you taking a nap in a place such as this?

No one could think you're the one who stands at the top of the world! It serves you right! I know! How about I strike the final blow?

Are you all right, Kaioshin-sama!?

Damn, and just as it turning out well, too! What kind of guy is this?

I had no effect on him at all! You're in the way! You get lost! Gohan-san! Look out! We can't see him any more! Fly away, to the ends of the universe! P- please, be a- alive Hey! Did you do something just now!?

Those guys Those guys Who the hell are they?

I won't have it! I absolutely forbid you to keep company with this weakling boy!! I've got to calm down! Come to mention it, how was Videl, who isn't part of that group, able to fly through the air?

Ha! Is that it!?

It's so absurd, I'd never even thought of it before, but maybe humans are naturally able to fly! Otherwise, there's no reason Videl was able to! Ahem If those mysterious guys are able to so much as fly, then there's no reason the world's strongest martial combatant, Mister Satan, cannot! That's not it, huh?

In that case! Um, we're with the Mister Satan Fan Club This was nothing, here! See, I was just developing a new finishing att*ck, is all You had this coming to you, Kaioshin! You've quite thoroughly been an encumbrance, but I am thankful to you! After all, thanks to the people you brought with you, Majin Boo was able to be revived! This is the least I could do to show my feelings of gratitude.

I'm going to k*ll you personally! I'm sure my papa, who was k*lled by you, will be pleased with me too! Enough of this! Hey, Majin Boo, you can finish off Kaioshin now! Hey, Majin Boo!! I'm hungry.

Gonna eat 'im! That's great! You can eat him, huh?

That's a means of death worthy of Kaioshin! Okay! Majin Boo, eat up Kaioshin! Gobble him up so that not even one hair remains of him! Dabura, are you still alive!?

And here, you've really done it to me now, Dabura! That's strange.

It was supposed to be right about here.

H- hey, isn't that it?

All right! Let's descend! - Yeah! Goten, let's stop being Super Saiyan.

We'll be found out if they sense us! Yeah! Huh?

We don't know any of these guys! That's not so! Look! The one who's down over there.

He's that strange guy we saw at the tournament! Oh, you're right! Has he been finished off?

Say, Trunks-kun, which one is the Majin?

W- which, you say from here, we're too far away to me to tell! Hey Goten, let's get a little bit closer! B- but Ah! Wait up, Trunks-kun! Sheesh! I can't tell at all! And where in the world do you suppose Papa or Gohan and the others went?

Big brother Say, Trunks-kun What is it, Goten?

Look over there! See!?

What could that be?

All right, let's go look! Piccolo-san! Oh, it's a mannequin?

Ah, it gave me a start! This is made of stone! But why would there be a mannequin of Piccolo-san in a place like this?

There's also a mannequin of Kuririn-san over there! This is weird! Y- yikes! T- Trunks-kun! O- oh, no! Looks as though they didn't notice us! Babidi-sama, he Majin Boo is by no means the kind of guy who will be a loyal follower of yours! At some time At some time, he will definitely get out of hand! The day when disaster befalls you will come! Unless we dispose of him now, while we can, something terrible will happen! Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! Shut up!! How could you do this to Majin Boo!?

My precious Majin Boo! How dare you!?

How dare you!?

Babidi-sama! How dare you!?

M- Majin Boo! Are you okay?

W- what!?

Impossible! Outstanding! Outstanding! Just what you'd expect of my papa's creation, Majin Boo! I'm gonna eat you! Having beaten Kaioshin, as well as Gohan, with overwhelming strength, Majin Boo closes in on Dabura.

Will Dabura actually be eaten?

And, at this time, what of Goku and Vegeta?