08x25 - Metro West is Targeted! Stop, Majin Boo!!

Episode transcripts for the TV show "Dragon Ball Z". Aired: April 5, 2009 – March 27, 2011.*
Watch/Buy Amazon  Merchandise

Follows the adventures of Goku who, along with the Z Warriors, defends the Earth against evil.

08x25 - Metro West is Targeted! Stop, Majin Boo!!

Post by bunniefuu »

" Metro West is Targeted! Stop, Majin Boo!!" Okay, there ain't much time! Goten, Trunks, let's begin! Hm? What's wrong? So, is this Fusion thing really an awesome technique? You'll see once you try it! Somehow I don't expect much from this old guy.

I mean, he was unconscious as Papa was getting k*lled! Quickly, both of you become Super Saiyan! O- okay.

All right.

Now, raise your Ki to their upper limits! Full-blast, now.

Okay, let's surprise them, Goten! Yeah! W- what? What's this? These Ki Goten and Trunks? Incredible! Naturally! He's Vegeta's son, after all! Those kids could do it.

Fusion.

Yes.

Ho, when did they get as strong as this? All right, that's full-on, right? Y- yeah Trunks, your Ki is just a little bit larger.

For you to do Fusion, you have to completely match your Ki together.

Trunks, hold your Ki down just a little bit and make it the same as Goten's.

T- the same? About like this? That's too small.

Raise it a little more a little more a little more Stop! That's it! Remember the size of that Ki well.

Okay, go back to normal.

That sure is hard.

Why is it that I'm the one who has to match up with Goten? Sorry, Trunks-kun.

It can't be helped, you know.

Don't complain, you're a whole year older than Goten, right? Hold on there, Son-kun! I heard that just now! Don't you go doing anything to stunt Trunks' talents! Bulma-san! Out of my way! You can't interfere in their training! Let go of me! Look, just leave this up to Goku and Piccolo! What are you doing!? Good grief! Put me down! Kuririn! Kuririn! Let Goku handle this! Yeah, I know! I just wanted to take a second to say that! Indeed! Trunks-kun, I'm going to try hard, so let's do it one more time! Hm? Okay.

Fusion, huh? If it were me and Goku Kuririn, that's too big! Match up with Goku! Goku! Hurry and become more like me! Well, who's to say that wouldn't have happened? That's right! The only one left that can protect the Earth is me, Satan! I don't mean saving little fish, and I don't mean saving big fish! I'm here to save the Earth, where all of you live! You'll see, I will surely save us from the hands of Majin Boo!! This I now swear to you! Way to go, Satan! We're counting on you! Good luck! And now, ladies and gentlemen, I now return to my harsh, bitter training! However, I will endure any training, no matter how harsh! And so, briefly, until we meet again, ladies and gentlemen, farewell! Satan! Satan! Satan! That went over so well it scares me.

But you know, if Majin Boo were to come while I'm in the middle of training, I'm screwed.

I won't be able to teach them any lessons.

But, since I'm in training, there's nothing I'll be able to do about it.

I'll get him! Satan! Satan! Satan! The terrible Majin Boo threatens to destroy the Earth! And yet, where are Ma Junior, Trunks, and Son Goten, whom Majin Boo and Babidi seek, and what are they doing? This isn't any laughing matter! If they don't show themselves quickly, it'll mean trouble for us! Trunks? Trunks! Knock a hole in his dumb-looking face right away! It couldn't be! Not that hateful little brat! I don't want to die over that brat! I have to hurry and tell where he lives! Mama, I'm sure his house is in Metro West! Really? Yep.

Okay then.

Idasa-chan, Ikose-chan, listen up.

Everyone concentrate together.

Where shall we go now? Babidi! Babidi! Can you hear me? What's this? Trunks lives at the Capsule Corporation in Metro West.

I want you to quickly go and put him to some terrible fate! Who is this? Me? I'm on the board of the PTA.

I don't usually tattle on people like this, but that uncouth, snotty little turd cheated during his matches earlier today.

In those matches, both Idasa-chan and Ikose-chan were running fevers, and not in their best condition.

Otherwise, there's no way my refined sons would have lost to those brats! Shut up! I'm grateful for your information, but just you try talking to me in that shrill voice of yours again! I'll k*ll you! Well, I never! And after I told him everything! How dreadful! Okay, next, raise your Ki all the way to the top in your regular forms.

Starting out with Fusion as Super Saiyans is pretty hard, after all.

People of Earth! I just received some significant information.

It seems that one of those three urchins, Trunks, lives in a house called the Capsule Corporation, in Metro West.

Perhaps we should go and see him.

You'd better come on out! Otherwise, the city where you live will cease to exist! Damn! Who ratted me out? Grandpa and Grandma are still at home! Trunks-kun Son-kun, did you hear that just now? Papa and Mama are going to be k*lled! It's okay, we can bring them back to life with the Dragonballs.

Metro West is also going to be destroyed! We can return that to normal too, with the second wish.

No, we can't.

After using the first wish to bring a large number of people back to life, only one more wish will remain.

Now that you mention it, that's right.

In that case, you could just tell Shen Long to " Return everything back the way it was" or something, couldn't you? There you go.

Yeah? How about that? No, wait! I'm not sure things would go too smoothly.

Son-kun, it really will be bad if Metro West is destroyed! The Dragon Radar will also be lost! That is a problem.

Okay.

Trunks, you return home as fast as you can, get the Radar, and bring it back for us! I will delay Majin Boo and Babidi for a little while.

W- will you be all right? Uncle, can you delay them? Won't you get beaten right away? Well, if it's just for a little while, I can manage something.

Never mind me, hurry! Or else they'll reach Metro West first! Trunks, be careful! If it gets dangerous, come right back here! Okay! Trunks-kun, good luck! Got it! Is everything really going to be all right? Oh well.

All right, time to fly! Trunks is going to come back safely.

Don't worry, Bulma.

But still He'll be okay, I said.

He's your and Vegeta's son, after all.

Son-kun Now then, where are those two? Goten, just sit tight for a bit, okay? Right! That's a good boy.

Okay, there they are.

Hey, see here! You're flying too fast! I'm almost falling off, you know! You moron! Idiot! Don't get sidetracked, go to Metro West! Why did you suddenly stop!? Yo! You! So that's it.

Here I thought you'd been k*lled by Vegeta, but you're still alive, huh? You know, I have to thank you.

As you can see, thanks to you, Majin Boo has returned! Both Vegeta and I looked too lightly upon you.

How could we have know that Majin Boo would be this awesome? We didn't think this could be possible.

Of course he is! My Papa made him, you know! So, what is it? Why have you come here? I know, you've come to tell me where those three are! You can't mean that.

One of the three is my own son.

I just came to give you a warning.

Warning? A warning, you say? To us? This is most amusing.

I know, why don't I let everyone on Earth hear this.

Listen here, those three are definitely going to show themselves in the near future.

I promise.

So just wait until then! Stop the unnecessary destruction and picking on the weak! Why should we wait? Are they planning something? Yeah.

They're in special training in order to defeat you.

To defeat us, you say!? They could train for a thousand years and nothing would come of it! Sure about that? You expect us to wait for that? They can come here right now! Otherwise, we keep k*lling Earthlings! After all, we're enjoying these acts of destruction! I'll bet.

That's what I thought you'd say that.

Well then, you'll have to let me oppose you for just a little bit.

Interesting! Boo, show him just how terrifying you are! He seems to want to die just as Vegeta did! What's wrong? Why, you Hey, Majin Boo! What are you doing!? Go, get him! Come on, show him your power! Hey! Come on! Okay, okay.

What's wrong with you? You're that strong, yet you're still under Babidi's thumb? Majin Boo! Quiet, you! Don't go saying anything funny! Majin Boo is my servant! Of course he listens to what I tell him to do! W- what? Do you want me to use the spell and seal you up again? If you seal me up, you're gonna be k*lled by him! W- why you, when did you come by such uncalled-for wisdom? But I'll k*ll him for you.

I hate him for acting goody-goody.

Sheesh, guess there's nothing left to do.

How should I k*ll you? Watch very closely, Earthlings! We're about to show you what happens to any fool that tries to go against us! Here goes! Is this Father's Ki!? That's right! Your father is one incredible guy! I- it can't be T- that old guy and Papa have about the same amount of power! Awesome! Useless! Useless! Vegeta did that, and he still got k*lled! Well, shall I see about going once more beyond a Super Saiyan that's gone beyond Super Saiyan? Go even beyond Super-whatever that's gone beyond Super-whatever? Goku What are you talking about? What's this? Go beyond even a Super Saiyan that's gone beyond Super Saiyan? Can Goku obstruct Majin Boo until Trunks reached Metro West?