08x30 - Where is Gohan!? Ferocious Training in the Kaioshin Realm

Episode transcripts for the TV show "Dragon Ball Z". Aired: April 5, 2009 – March 27, 2011.*
Watch/Buy Amazon  Merchandise

Follows the adventures of Goku who, along with the Z Warriors, defends the Earth against evil.

08x30 - Where is Gohan!? Ferocious Training in the Kaioshin Realm

Post by bunniefuu »

" Where is Gohan!? Ferocious Training in the Kaioshin Realm" Wow, the number of dead is incredible! So, are you sure you were right leaving the Earth up to those little guys? Yeah! Knowing them, it'll be okay! If they can just master Fusion, they'll defeat Majin Boo for sure.

You were right.

The Earth should be protected by those who live on the Earth.

Okay, Goku, you can go the rest of the way by yourself, right? Yeah! Thank you, Ba-chan! See you later, Goku! Ba-chan, you come see me once in a while! See you! Hey, you there! No line-jumping is allowed! No line-jumping! Please stay in your place! What in the world is going on here oni? You! Sorry! Excuse me! Oni Okay, next! Yama-san Yama-san! Oh, is that Son Goku? You're back awfully soon.

Say, Yama-san, I got something I need to ask you.

What the hell is going on down on Earth? Just look at the number of dead here! On top of these, they just keep coming one after the other like that! Well, a lot is going on.

It's possible that every Earthling will be coming here.

What!? More importantly, just before all these Earthling started coming here like this, did a Son Gohan die and come through here? He's my son.

Son Gohan? Just a moment Son Son Son Son Gohan? No, he hasn't come.

After all, being your son, I'd probably know it right away, and I'd have some memory of him.

He hasn't come? Which means! He ain't dead! You don't say, you don't say! Never mind him, there was this awful guy that came through earlier! This Dabura, King of the Demon Realm guy! Dabura? You know, to think that guy would die Ordinarily, I would have naturally sent him to Hell, but Hell is a lot like the Demon Realm.

He would have just been thrilled if I sent him to Hell, " Heaven" so I sent him to Heaven instead! That's great! Thank you, Yama-san! Yahoo! Gohan is alive! It's just like that girl Videl said! He came out safely against Majin Boo! Not too bad, Gohan! You know something, seeing as how we didn't feel Gohan's Ki at all, what does that mean? T- that's Gohan It is! Unmistakable! That's Gohan's Ki! But why would Gohan's Ki be in a place like this? Huh? Where is it? It ain't in here, nor in the Kaio Realm.

So, where in the world? All right, then! F- Father! Whew, that was close, that was close! W- what are you doing in that outfit? It's just there is a reason for it.

Is that? Kaioshin-sama! And that what's-his-name old guy, who's supposed to be dead, to boot! W- what is this!? Yet another human has entered this holy region!? So anyway, where in the world are we? Father, how about you? Why are you here? It hasn't even been 24 hours yet, right? Yeah, about that Is that so? Majin Boo has torn up the Earth just that much.

That cursed Majin Boo! Let me borrow that sword for a minute.

The Z-Sword, did you call it? Okay.

Please be careful.

It's heavy.

All right! You're right! This is incredibly heavy! You see? And this will give you fantastic power? Awesome! I- impossible! This man is also just swinging the Z-Sword around easily!? What sort of people are these Saiyans!? Say, Kaioshin-sama, do you suppose it would be okay if I stayed here until Gohan goes to fight Majin Boo? Sure, I do not mind.

And I hate to ask, but could you give me something to eat right off? I'm starving! V- very well, Gohan-san, will you take a short break as well? Yes.

I shall lead the way.

Please come with me.

So, it must be incredible, this Super Saiyan 3! Yeah, it is awesome! Once we've eaten something, I'll show you, Gohan! Since then, one day's time has nearly passed.

Get up!! How long are you planning to sleep!? Yow-ow-ow-ow! Okay, as soon as you've washed your faces and eaten something, it's back to training! Got that!? Yeah Listen! In one day, you must fully master Fusion, no matter what! Get enthusiastic about it! Enthusiastic! COME ON YOU TWO!! Yow-ow-ow-ow-ow-ow He didn't have to slug us! In a critical time like this, you guys don't have enough time! You two are the only ones now who can save the Earth! Now pull yourselves together! Piccolo is sure all fired up, huh? All right, we're resuming the training! Over here! W- what? The training is fine and all, but before that, show us the proper Fusion Pose once again.

After all, we've only had it properly shown to us one time so far! That's right, that's right! If we don't have an accurate example shown to us, we can't learn it! Okay? Kuririn, give me a hand! M- me!? You saw that much yesterday.

You remember the Pose, of course.

T- that may be true, but why me? Everyone else here saw that Pose too! That's a dirty trick! Huh? Hey! Where are you? Kuririn! All right! I'll do it! I just have to do it, right? Ready? Watch closely! Right! A- as I remember, it was like this, right? Here goes, Kuririn! Y- yeah " Fu-" " -sion!" " Ha!!" W- we're doing that ridiculous-looking thing!? It's embarrassing! I'm embarrassed too, you know! W- we're doing this because you guys said you wanted to see it, didn't you? Come on! Quit griping, and let's start training again! Okay Can you believe this? Two-thirds of the Earth's urban population has already been eradicated by Majin Boo! At this rate the Earth will become a dead planet in less than a day! W- what!? Next! Not even one of you gets away! Good day! Who's there? Can't you tell by looking? I'm I'm sorry.

I cannot see.

Say, who are you? Are you a famous person? You're a dummy.

You just have your eyes closed.

Open them up! I can't see even if they are open! That's what kind of disease it is.

Ever since I was born, see? Is that it? You can't get scared that way.

All right! What have you done? Dummy! Try opening your eyes! But, even if I open them Just open them! I can see I can see! I can see.

I can see! M- my eyes, I can see! It's no dream! I really can see! Now, look at me! Thank you Thank you, mister! Really, thank you! I can see! I can see! He's not scared.

So, mister, are you from a foreign country? Foreign country? Yeah.

I mean, we don't have that kind of thing attached to our heads.

Hey! Do I look cool? I'm not really sure, but yeah, I guess you're cool.

After all, you healed my eyes for me with your magic.

I'm cool! I'm cool! I know! I'll give you my money as thanks! Money? I was going to buy milk with it, but all the stores were closed.

There it is! Here! It's yucky! You wait here.

Incredible! People from other countries can fly! Majin Boo! You turn into milk! He came back! Hey, money is yucky.

Milk is yummier! Um, er You take it.

Thanks! Um, thank you! Really! Really, thank you! Money is yucky! Milk is yummy! Money is yucky! Milk is yummy! Money is yucky! Milk is yummy! I am cool! The Z-Sword and Fusion training continue.

Hurry, Gohan, Goten, and Trunks! You're the only ones now who can save the Earth from the risk of extinction!