09x13 - For the Sake of the Entire Universe... Return to Life, Son Goku

Episode transcripts for the TV show "Dragon Ball Z". Aired: April 5, 2009 – March 27, 2011.*
Watch/Buy Amazon  Merchandise

Follows the adventures of Goku who, along with the Z Warriors, defends the Earth against evil.

09x13 - For the Sake of the Entire Universe... Return to Life, Son Goku

Post by bunniefuu »

"For the Sake Of the Entire Universe Return To Life, Son Goku" What's the matter? Weren't you going to k*ll me? You've got to watch your opponent's movements more closely! You were taught that in training, right? By Piccolo? S- shut up! Where are you looking? W- what does this mean? After being powered-up that much, Gohan-san is being so one-sidedly beaten! Gohan! Gohan-san! That was Piccolo's technique, right? Makankosappo, isn't it? However, the force was much higher.

It was in a whole different league.

Don't you think? I have obtained this, the strongest power in the universe for the purpose of k*lling you! W- what's that now? There's another Boo that has come out of Boo's mouth! How come? How come? I am at a loss to say W- what is that!? Die!! Don't do it, Gohan! Don't touch that thing! To say it in the same style as Super Gotenks, Super Boo Kamikaze att*ck, I suppose.

I wanted to try a bit more of this, but it doesn't appear to be necessary.

Truly a shame.

Oh To think that you could have taken that head-on and still be alive! You're really something.

K- Kami-sama! Let me have life, even after I've d*ed! I'm not dead! We survived, Wan-chan! Wan-chan is gone! I am the mightiest in the universe! I am, absolutely! I will not allow anyone to surpass me! Wan-chan!? O- over there! D- dammit, this is hopeless! Gohan is going to get k*lled like this! I had not taken this into account Okay then, Son Goku, you go and help him! N- no, I can no longer He's right, honorable ancestor.

Son Goku can in fact never go to the temporal world again.

I know that.

I will give you my life to replace yours.

Then, you can return to life.

G- Grand Kaioshin-sama, your life to me? Y- you mustn't! That the Grand Kaioshin-sama should grant his life to a human, of all things! How can that be!? In that case, the whole universe is finished.

Majin Boo will surely come here as well.

T- then, at least, let it be my life! K- Kaioshin-sama! I was unable to prevent Majin Boo's revival, nor could I contribute to Gohan-san's training! I want to be able to be at least that much help.

You need not go that far.

You're still young.

I would only live another thousand years or so anyhow.

Honorable ancestor O- old-timer W- what did you say!? Is this true!? Mm.

It's a good thing I thought ahead, just in case, and left his spirit the way it was.

I've even given him a body.

Please, let this be of some help.

I don't think this is the proper thing to do either, but it cannot be helped if we are to save the Earth.

Hmph.

For you to have to rely on a miscreant such as I However, with Majin Boo as my opponent, I don't think I can fulfil your faint expectations.

Okay, Uranai Baba, I hate to have to do this, but take him to Earth.

Hurry.

Understood.

M- me take him!? The Earth- no, the universe is in crisis! Why does a weak old woman such as myself have to go to where that terrifying Majin Boo is!? I'm counting on you.

On me, now? How pitiful.

Farewell, then.

That was this Gotenks' technique as well.

How does it feel, to be done in by your own pals' techniques? G- Gohan-san! This is one of your techniques as well You must be happy to be k*lled like this.

This was all too easy! You're a tough one.

Oof H- honorable ancestor So then, farewell.

O- old timer Thanks so much.

I definitely ain't going to let your life go to waste! All right! Hurry up and go! What are you doing!? Come on, come on! Are you trying to make my death in vain!? I told you, it is no use muffling your Ki.

You just don't know when to give up.

Are you wanting to live even one second longer? What's wrong? Hang in there! You're getting awfully weak.

Not yet, not yet! As long as I have time remaining, I will have you entertain me! H- hey, he's getting beaten! He's getting beaten up! Y- you should take the dog and run far away! You'll be caught up in this! Hey, if it comes to that- and as a martial arts champion, I hate to have to use it- this.

45 will start spitting fire! How about that!? Well, I'm off! Just a second, Son Goku! Going off is fine and all, but once you go, how do you intend to b*at Majin Boo? I hate to say it, but I don't think that the two of you could b*at Majin Boo now.

Um Ah, yeah! Fusion! Me and Gohan will do Fusion! Then we'll win for sure! Fusion Mm, that thing those little guys were doing? I doubt that Majin Boo would just wait around while you guys go through the nuisance of posing through that Fusion business.

T- then what should we do!? Grand Kaioshin-sama, it was you who told me to go give it to him! Which is why Here! Put one of these Potara earrings on your left ear.

J- just what sort of purpose will that thing serve? Good question By putting this on, will it make me stronger? I ain't getting that sense at all.

Have Gohan place the other one on his right ear.

Just by doing that, you two can combine together, like you were in Fusion.

Really!? Goku, having been returned to life in order to save the entire universe, takes possession of the Kaioshin's precious merging items, his Potara.

Will they really be the Tr*mp card needed to b*at Majin Boo?