09x17 - A Fissure Between Dimensions!! Has Boo Snapped!?

Episode transcripts for the TV show "Dragon Ball Z". Aired: April 5, 2009 – March 27, 2011.*
Watch/Buy Amazon  Merchandise

Follows the adventures of Goku who, along with the Z Warriors, defends the Earth against evil.

09x17 - A Fissure Between Dimensions!! Has Boo Snapped!?

Post by bunniefuu »

"A Fissure Between Dimensions!! Has Boo Snapped!?" Satan-san! Satan-san! It's Satan-san's shoe D- don't tell me he fell from here! Satan-san! Satan-san! Satan-san! S- Satan-san? I thought I was going to die! Thank goodness, Satan-san! You're all right! It'll take more than this to make me, the strongest martial artist in the world, Mister Satan, kick the bucket! By the way, what happened to Majin Boo? W- what!? Super Vegetto, you say? You don't seem to understand yet, huh? I have absorbed three Saiyans- the two half-pints, as well as Gohan! Now that you have combined together and become a Super Saiyan, what is that supposed to do for you!? You're the one who doesn't understand.

Merging via the Potara is not that simple a matter.

Hmph, of course, you probably wouldn't understand if I explain it to you verbally.

I'll show you.

You're right! If you can't understand something you're told, all that's left is to make you understand by force! You miserable fool! The likes of you! What about "the likes of me"? Your nose is bleeding.

It's disgraceful.

Hurry and wipe it off.

The more you make me angry, the more you're going to suffer and die! Have you understood that? Goku-san! Vegeta-san! Hmph! Didn't feel that at all.

I wish you'd take this a little more seriously.

Inflicting damage is done like this Y- you're not! Big Bang att*ck!! He did it! Take that! Satan-san! How was that? I bet you felt that! That didn't hurt That did not hurt! How about this? Can you see me, I wonder? Nah, I can't see you.

However W- what? The important thing to grasp is strength and movement of Ki.

You follow me with your eyes, which is why you can't keep up with my motions.

Y- you think you're so great! He's so strong! To think that Majin Boo is so helpless! I never thought the Potara union could be so incredible! What are you so carried away for, you moron? It's only because those two did it that it's gone so far.

You've got two of the three greatest experts, from This World and the Next World combined, merged together, after all.

Moreover, you've got two rivals teamed together.

That's obviously going to be what's strongest! Under the circumstances, something like that doesn't really matter, does it? In any case, now the Earth- no, the whole universe, will be saved! How unsightly.

Awesome! This is really awesome! Majin Boo there is no match for him at all! Thinking ahead just in case, I requested Yama-sama to leave you with your bodies, but it seems you won't get your turns.

Get our turns nothing, if our opponent is someone that Goku and Vegeta couldn't handle, there's no way we could win, is there? That is true Hold on if we don't get a turn *ulp*! Are we going to lose our bodies and be turned into ordinary spirits? You don't have to worry.

As with Goku, you are warriors who saved Earth from crises countless times.

I will ask the Grand Kaio-sama to allow you to train here like Goku does.

Thank you very much, Kaio-sama! Yamucha, good news huh? Yamucha? Yamucha!? W- what are you doing? This place is incredible! There are strong guys like I've never seen before all over! My blood, which has been inactive, is boiling hot for the first time in years! And here, when he was alive, he had given it up completely, and hadn't even trained What's the matter? You've gotten awfully quiet, haven't you? You know something, this isn't any fun at all.

I wish you would take this more seriously.

Or perhaps you have been serious, and this is how it turned out.

In that case, it was rude of me to say that, and I was out of line.

I apologize.

Why, you! Y- you laughed at me! A mere man such as you! What's this? How about that? I've entered inside your own body! No matter how powered-up you may become, I doubt there's anything you can do about this! Prepare yourself! I'm going to destroy your body from the inside! You're the one who should be preparing yourself.

What!? W- why!? Why can't I move like I want to? It's only natural.

I've bottled up your movements with my Ki, after all.

As long as you're inside my body, you cannot move freely.

What are you going to do? You want to continue? You are one distasteful creep! And yet, with all those many guys you've merged with, if that's all you've got, I'm fairly disappointed.

Disappointed, you say? In me? In me, the strongest in the universe!? That's enough of you making a fool out of me! Make a fool out of me, will you? Me!? Me!? Incredible power! You can manage it if you just try, can't you? You'll pay for that! You can't! You mustn't anger Majin Boo any further! What do you mean? There was a time when Majin Boo was sealed up in the Room of Spirit and Time.

I can't stand this!! Mad with anger, Majin Boo used his power to break through the wall between dimensions, and then came out.

Look at this, if you would.

Having forgotten himself in anger, the extreme power radiating from Majin Boo is causing the space surrounding him to warp! At this rate, the walls between dimensions will break down, and other dimensions will rush through! That would be awful.

Make a fool out of me, will you? Make a fool out of me, will you!? This is bad! He's gotten completely fired up! If I don't stop him, this universe will be crushed by alternate dimensions! What the hell happened to me? That was close, that was close! You sure do have awesome power, huh? In which case, use that power to come hit me! You were going to defeat me as proof to all, right? That you are the strongest in the universe? Why the hell is he taking so long!? Hurry up and defeat Majin Boo! Ultra powers clash between Majin Boo and Vegetto.

Will the one who decides this fierce battle be Vegetto? Or will it be Majin Boo?