09x37 - I Am Oob! Now Ten Years Old, the Former Majin!?

Episode transcripts for the TV show "Dragon Ball Z". Aired: April 5, 2009 – March 27, 2011.*
Watch/Buy Amazon  Merchandise

Follows the adventures of Goku who, along with the Z Warriors, defends the Earth against evil.

09x37 - I Am Oob! Now Ten Years Old, the Former Majin!?

Post by bunniefuu »

I Am Oob! Now 10 Years Old, the Former Majin!? Good luck! A- awesome I've never seen so many people Hey! What's with you? S- sorry! Geez, you're nervous! Still, a kid like you is lucky to have gotten past the preliminaries.

I'm sure it was just luck.

Of course it was! Every year, there's always one lucky guy that gets in.

Well, this year, there's another, super-lucky one as well.

Yow-ow-ow! Hey! That hurt, you know! You runt! Have you got something against me? Well? Why don't you say something? You runt! Grandpa! There, there! Don't cry, don't cry, Pan.

Now then, sorry to keep you waiting! We would now like to begin the drawings to determine the matches for the Tenkaichi Tournament! Ladies and gentlemen, as I believe you already know, these matches are carried out tournament-style, with the contestants who have passed the preliminaries! The pairings for the tournament are impartially decided by this lottery.

Further, the one contestant that wins their way through the tournament will compete for victory against the Super Champion, Mister Satan! Hey, is that incredible guy that Goku-san was talking about really among us? Beats me.

W- well, there sure are some weird bastards, anyhow.

Tell me, Kakarrot, which one is he? You'll see.

So then, contestants, when I call your name, please draw your number! Let's see, first up is Son Goten-san! Right! This way, if you please! Say, Boo Can you be sneaky and change the numbers with your magic for me? When Mister Satan was still drawing numbers, he asked you to cheat for him, right? Now I'm asking.

I get it.

Fine.

What is it you're planning? What are you thinking? Sorry, but no matter what, I want to fight with him.

Both him and me, in the first round, while we're both at 100 percent strength.

Here.

Number 8! Son Goten-san is number 8! Let's see, next comes Mo Kekko-san.

A pretty strong-looking guy has come forward, huh? That guy is all looks.

There's no substance to him.

That may be so from where you're looking, I suppose.

Why didn't you enter? You knew that there was going to be this level of guys here from the start, didn't you? If you had finished, we could have gotten some prize money, you know, prize money.

Don't be crazy! Never mind the others, with Goku and them as my opponents, there's no way I could win, is there? I won, ten years ago.

I did let Mister Satan have the victory, though.

But that was because of the commotion around Boo, when Goku and the others dropped out.

You really don't have any guts, huh? Come on, would you? Mama, next is Pan-chan's turn! Which one should I choose? Hey, is it still okay not to use any magic? Mm-hmm, it's still all right.

Let's see, this one! Right! Number one! Contestant Pan is number one! Oh! Pan-chan is number one, huh? Which means, her opponent is Mo Kekko W- what's this!? Of all people, it's that ferocious guy!? Number one, number one, number one Okay, next is Son Goku-san! If you would! I've been waiting for this! Which one is open? All right! Boo, number three, please! Gotcha.

Yo! It has been some time.

Son-san, we've missed you in the tournaments that you haven't been here for.

Right, Son Goku-san is number three! Let's see, next comes Kirano-san! Right.

Give him let's see let him have number six.

Gotcha.

What? He's not the one? Number six! Kirano-san is number six! Okay, now then, Oob-kun! R- right! Boo, number four! Give that boy number four! After this, you don't need to cheat any more.

Okey-dokey.

W- what, now? Don't tell me it's that kid!? Yeah, it's him.

While training alone, I've been waiting a long time for that boy to enter the tournament.

I'm not understanding this at all.

Talk to me, already! Ten years ago, when that unbelievably evil Boo d*ed, I asked for a favor.

I asked that he be reincarnated as a good guy this time, so that we could go one-on-one.

Apparently, Old Man King Yama heard me, and took it under consideration.

Y- you're telling me that kid there is his reincarnation!? Mm-hmm, no doubt about it.

For some reason, I can tell.

Even his name, see? It's " Oob," right? If you read that backwards, it's " Boo," ain't it? Right? That's a strange coincidence, huh? C- can it be? H- he's what!? M- maybe Mom was right after all.

Even if I am the strongest in the village, the world is a big place.

There's sure to be very strong people out here, lots of people who are stronger than me.

W- what should I do? I told her I would definitely win.

I promised everyone that I would use the prize money to buy lots of things to eat, and bring them back.

Son Goku-san, huh? The pairings for the first round have been decided! In the first match, Contestant Pan versus Contestant Mo Kekko.

In the second match, Contestant Son Goku versus Contestant Oob.

In the third match, Contestant Captain Chicken versus Contestant Kirano.

In the fourth match, Contestant Mister Boo versus Contestant Son Goten.

In the fifth match, Contestant Trunks versus Contestant Otokosuki.

And in the sixth match, Contestant Knock versus Contestant Vegeta! The matches will begin right away, so when your names are called, please come to the ring.

Until then, you are free to rest or begin warming up.

Very well then, we'll see you afterwards.

That's not fair, having to go against Boo-san in the first round! You're just lucky when it comes to lotteries, huh Goten? You're only in trouble because you're always skipping your training.

I'm the one who should be upset! I've got this kid for an opponent! I didn't come here to play around in some nursery school, you little turd! How did someone like her get through the preliminaries? Go home and suck your mama's milk now, while you still can! Thank goodness! You're just what I like in an opponent! I'll be sure to give it to let you have it as hard as I can! Trunks-kun, you're lucky when it comes to lotteries too, huh? Hey, pops.

Hey, you! I'm talking to you! What are you ignoring me for, you old piece of crap! I was just going to pay my respects as your opponent in the match.

Die! Someone tell them that somebody has dropped out.

Geez, Vegeta, for the love of! Papa is strong! We're terribly sorry for the delay! We now at last begin the final competition for the Tenkaichi Tournament! Of the 114 participants in this tournament, we have selected the finest twelve to fight for the prize money, and for the right to challenge the champion! Once again, the prize money is being sponsored by Mister Satan! Satan! Satan! Satan! Hang tough, okay? Your Papa and Mama will be cheering for you from the second floor.

Don't get nervous.

Relax, relax.

Now then, right off, let's begin the first match! Okay, come back soon! I'll be right back! The first match is between Contestant Pan and Contestant Mo Kekko! Contestant Pan is won't you be surprised to hear this a gifted little girl, who is only four years old! However, as if that weren't enough, amazingly she is also Mister Satan's granddaughter! She faces Contestant Mo Kekko, who was unfortunate enough to be defeated by Contestant Mister Boo in the semifinals at the last tournament.

He is a powerful contender, standing two meters, 30 centimeters! How cute! Good luck! Don't you pick on her, Mo! She's Satan's granddaughter, then? E- even so, that doesn't change the fact that this is making a laughingstock of me! Damn it all! Still, how did that little squirt get through the preliminaries? Even if she is Mister Satan's granddaughter Beats me.

Well, she could have cheated her way though, right? I hope you're all right, Pan-chan.

Hang in there, Pan-chan! Pan! Don't go too far out there! Pan-chan, good luck! Very well then, please begin! What choice do I have? I'll toss her out.

What!? She did it! Well, he's all right! Contestant Mo is still breathing! He is not dead, so Contestant Pan wins the first match! You did it! Way to go, Pan-chan! A- are you okay!? Pan-chan! You're not hurt? Mm-mm, I'm all right! There's no reason she shouldn't be, right? That was really something to see, Pan.

We're next, huh? Let's give it our best! R- right! Please accept my regards! Now then, the second match will be between Contestant Son Goku and Contestant Oob! Contestant Son Goku has previously appeared in the tournament several times, and incredibly, as a martial artist of super ability, he even has the experience of being victorious once! I personally expect his abilities to place him among the top class of contestants in this tournament! I anticipate a white-hot match between him and Mister Satan's number-one pupil, Mister Boo! Facing him is Contestant Oob, a young boy who has come all the way from his village on South Island! The oldest of five, he is a hard worker, who often looks after his younger brothers and sisters! He absolutely wants the prize money, and has bravely gone ahead to enter this time around.

Give him all you've got, kid! Hang in there! Your big sister will be cheering for you, here! Oh, I feel so sorry for him.

For him to have come all this way, just to have Son-kun be his opponent This will be the fight of greatest notice this time around.

Indeed it will.

So then, please begin the match! Don't be so nervous! You can't put out what you're capable of like that! R- right! This isn't going to work.

It's no use.

All right, if it comes to that Hey there, you! Come at me! You little hick! Earlier, you were pretending in front of everyone to be a good little boy, but you're really an incredible brat, ain't you? And I let's see I hate you! I'm going to knock you flying! Or would you rather, um, get k*lled, and go back home as a pile of bones!? Let's see, let's see Your mommy's belly-button sticks out! M- my mommy's belly-button does not stick out! Well then, she's just a pile of poo! Yeah! Yeah! She's a pile of poo! What are they up to? All they're doing is talking out there.

Search me.

All right, now for the final blow! Your daddy is a pile of poo, too! Neither my father or my mother are piles of poo!! At last, Oob snaps.

What is the reincarnated Majin Boo capable of? The second round that Goku promised Majin Boo is about to begin!