03x08 - Shadow Rebirth

Episode transcripts for the TV show "Sonic X". Aired: April 6, 2003 – April 18, 2005.*
Watch/Buy Amazon  Merchandise

Japanese anime series follows the adventures of Sonic and his friends after an expl*si*n transfers them to the human world.

03x08 - Shadow Rebirth

Post by bunniefuu »

Shadow I'm only granting Maria's dream there's nothing bad in this No, but I'm sure the revenge is not a part of her dreams What do you mean ?

Nobody would ask to someone he loves to do such a horrible crime Continue to resist Sonic Hang on Shadow Everyone are counting on both of you you must succeed Fulfill everyone's Dream please I'm Shadow Shadow The hedgehog!

Do you hear me ?

yeah I can hear you Shadow Has Returned yes it's Chris Our Chaos Emerald is reacting, you must see this immediately Alright, I'm coming right now I wonder why did I have this dream ?

Come on look at this Chris hey Chris are you sure you're feeling well ?

yes but why ?

because you're perspiring ah yes surely because I had a nightmare Ah I see then here I am And this is my happiness, I finally did not have to search a lot I were only missing that What's this ?

This is an alarm you idiot an intruder on board ?

Shadow I were not expecting to find him there I wonder what he's doing here ?

Then, you are roaming in my ship like this I don't care as long as you're not touching this In other word, You were knowing I was here all along But, can you tell me what are you doing with Shadow inside this ?

Unfortunately, even a fantastic man like me is still unable to a awake him go outside okay okay Eggman-sama the Alarm started it's her !

Be careful doctor, she's an intruder No, you're wrong She's my guest on the Egg Crimson don't care about her Here, the problem is solved and if we were becoming friends Bocoe and Decoe ?

Are you agree to be my friend too Bokkun ?

This is the planet Obidon and it's not have even a little sign of life according to the bad shape Metarex has already stolen its Planet Egg yes it looks you're right and it looks like a lot of time has already passed since Do you think you can make a bigger screen of the place where the reaction of the Chaos Emerald have been felt ?

yes sure it looks like the reaction where coming from there Look at this, those are only ruins We should separated in groups of 2 to inspect the places Sonic and me will go together in the search of the Chaos Emerald Then everyone is ready ?

that, it's up to me the captain to decide What are you saying ?

you know that this time has totally passed now we are all able to take our own decisions Cosmo and me we are going be there Hey Why are you following us ?

Is this too much to ask you to le me alone with my love ?

it is insane how much you can be egoist it's not my fault, it's Tails who asked me to go with you, remember I'm warning you, stay far from us, is it clear ?

it looks like the ruins from a space colony people has lived here ?

yes, this is possible I think we may take a closer look Moving sands We have to be very careful Don't worry, even if unfortunately you were falling inside I will always be there to save you maybe but I would like to see what he's looking like when he's full of sand hey will you stop to t*rture him Amy are you receiving the data's I'm sending you ?

yes I'm perfectly receiving them Amy be really careful Like always But don't lag behind She doesn't need us yeah you're right This place is immense, too bad it's too old and dilapidated to let me and Sonic live here when we will be married I wonder what there is behind this door by here The emerald were supposed to be here but there's nothing how that ?

You mean that the Chaos Emerald moved ?

What's this ?

apparently, we've found a secret room Now, can you see if the emerald is still reacting ?

There's nothing anymore How can this happen it's abnormal you said it I'm ready to bet it's a trap Whatever happens we must continue to search, let's go There's someone over there Wait for me Sonic We will try to find informations about the colony Nice idea, I will help you to search Wait me, I will get back my lamp I found it Are you allright Cosmo ?

How are you ?

Fine don't worry it's a mirror, I were not expecting this it really gave me chills What's going on here ?

We are in a haunted house or what ?

Sonic, We must get out of here and fast !

OK Come on, hang on Amy there's no exit We are locked I will explain you how our planet have been destroyed by the Metarex survivors did have the idea to create a space colony by hoping that someday our planet should come back to life.

Unfortunately, Metarex came here, and they did also att*cked this planet If someday, someone is able to hear those few words We would like that you transmit this message The Metarex are very dangerous monsters Do you think all those persons are already dead ?

yes How can they att*ck a space colony, it is unforgivable Chris-san What?

You seems dreamy, what are you thinking ?

I recall some memories memories ?

well, it was 6 years ago even if here it was 6 months ago only one were Sonic, and the other were Shadow and by those hard times, I wonder what Shadow would have think of this battle against the Metarex if he was here then, Sonic is not the only hero ?

Typhoon here, do you hear me ?

I'm worried I lost the contact with Sonic, Amy and Knuckles You're joking ?

Chris look at there Thanks Apparently, I managed to make you come by using the Chaos Emerald as a lure unbelievable who are you ?

You made all what you were able to get on our way but today all of this is finished Where is Sonic ?

I'm going to get him OK Combined att*ck It's impossible we can't att*ck something such un-material They are all landing on the planet What are we doing Eggman-sama ?

Keep your calm for the moment we will wait and see how things will turn We will only watch them then ?

yes you understood When both sides will be exhausted by the battle we will profit this time to take what is interesting us And we have to not forget we have an ally on who we can count Oh I see then you were thinking to use me ?

This is the least thing that you help me and anyway one time I will finish to do what I have to the chaos emerald will be your but are you ill ?

what are you saying Eggman-sama ?

hey, I hope this is not some untrusty words Are you saying that you're not believing me ?

hey, I'm not naive like this echdina without a doubt, and anyway where's the problem ?

Anyway, you might acknowledge that you have nothing to lost That's true, and sincerely I will help you Ah I prefer that We're ready, the battery is fully charged We have the co-ordinates of the target Then go ahead activate the multi-laser fire in to the 1000 They succeed You were really thinking to b*at me with such a powerless att*ck you should be more realist Now, it's my turn Quick Cream reinforce the protection shield of the ship yes understood shelter under the Typhoon The resistance of the shield is decreasing it won't be able to handle this more than a few minutes yes I know but we have to try to hang He's there This thing hidden in the clouds is the core which swallowed Chaos emeralds You must place Sonic into the rings passageway and then guide him to this thing ok Ring Road!

go on it's up to you Sonic, go ahead prepare yourself to disappear Poor Sonic he must feel pain Sonic!

Sonic!

No don't try to save me Chris Sonic!

Chris!

Hey wait for me Chaos Control Chris What's this ?

Chaos Emerald Shadow Shadow!

Chaos Control Shadow