01x08 - Episode 8

Episode transcripts for the TV show, "Trapped". Aired: 27 December 2015 –; present.*
Watch/Buy Amazon

Follows members of a police department as they try to uncover a mystery against the elements in Iceland.

01x08 - Episode 8

Post by bunniefuu »

This padlock must be locked with a key Kolbrºn! This was m*rder Cam you confirm that the body is that of Geirmundur Jnsson? What was left of him, yes We found a dismembered corpse on your boat The best you can do is tell the truth g*dd*mn it! Do something right for a change! Tell the truth! Tell the truth!

- He needs a doctor

- No, he doesn't He confessed, Andri.

I've got it in writing The roads are open You can leave with your boyfriend.

Take our kids with you I realise that the past couple of days have been difficult But those words offer little consolation Being trapped in the fjord at such a difficult time and with no help No, no, no! g*dd*mn it Why would he have done it? I can't think of a reason This isn't our only case OK.

How about we go and arrest the captain? I'm here at the home of Ald­s Eir­ksdttir

- The widow of Sigurur Gumundsson

- What a load of crap Ald­s, I know this must be difficult You believe your husband is innocent? That he should never have been on that helicopter? My husband didn't k*ll anyone He was at home the night that Hrafn was m*rder*d The whole night To say he was involved is an outright lien Do you want this?

- I can keep this, can't I?

- Are you saying the police lied? Sure They just needed to make an arrest, that's the way I see it My husband was just a victim of this ridiculous police operation

- What's going on here?

- It's a different investigation Andri, we need to get her to stop talking to the press I'll do it

- It's better if I do it

- No, I'll do it I don't want you to miss your plane She'll just get more upset if you talk to her Do it right away.

It's more important than this I'll deal with the captain sgeir, help Hinrika.

She'll fill you in We're going to question him.

Remove the cuffs, I'll be right there Wednesday, 11th of February.

The questioning of Soren Carlsen Present aye Hinrika Kristj¡nsdttir and sgeir Thrarinsson This questioning's over The Danish consulate's put a stop to it I don't know what the hell you think you're doing The consulate want him to have a lawyer

- He's arriving in the morning

- A Danish lawyer? I don't know.

Probably just Icelandic Someone called the company, who probably called the consulate The good news is that Trausti is leaving Good.

Listen, I'm outside Ald­s' house Right.

See you later I'm here to apologise On behalf of the police This is truly awful Something evil came with that storm I think it was already here Sorry.

Want some milk with the coffee? I'm fine I was told to ask you to stop talking to the press It's your business, I won't interfere I believe that Sigurur was here the night Hrafn was m*rder*d But it's not just about Hrafn If we want to prove his innocence, then we need to explain why the body was on his boat And why Geirmundur's blood was on the chainsaw Do you believe he could have done this? Bad people aren't the only ones who k*ll It's not just bad people who get involved in things they shouldn't I'm convinced Sigurur was involved somehow Whether he was forced into it or not People sometimes commit su1c1de because they feel trapped They have no other way out Tell me the truth Geirmundur was k*lled last Thursday evening Where was Sigurur then? He was here with me Are you sure? Hrafn called him, late Sometime after ten.

He summoned him He believed he could summon people when he wanted No matter what the time

- Do you know why he called him?

- No

- When did he get back?

- Late In the morning I didn't hear him come back Then I woke up, he wasn't next to me, so I came out here He was sitting over there He said there was nothing wrong.

Just some typical Hrafn bullshit What was he like? He was sad He was also angry Then he told me to go to bed, that I shouldn't worry

- Hello

- Hey Flki, it's Andri

- Finished the autopsy?

- Yeah, just finished

- And?

- He d*ed last Thursday Don't tell anyone I'm talking to you I'm not supposed to talk about this Flki, I'll keep my mouth shut, of course OK.

He had final stage kidney cancer.

But that didn't k*ll him The chainsaw wounds are all post

-mortem He was dead when he was chopped up.

Probably just to dispose of the body

- Easier to stuff him into bin liners

- So the Kn*fe k*lled him? Yeah, right through the heart There were more wounds made by the Kn*fe all rather shallow

- The k*ller wasn't strong

- All made by the same person? Yeah, more or less from the serve angle, except the death blow Probably had to use his weight to k*ll him So the victim fell on top of the m*rder*r? Maybe

- OK, what about the chainsaw?

- Blood spatters everywhere Sigurur's fingerprints

- And someone else's fingerprints

- Do you know whose? I'll let you know if they find out Aren't you coming back to Reykjav­k?

- You're not staying in that sh*thole?

- We'll see

- Flki, thanks a lot

- No problem OK, then.

Bye We're not supposed to investigate the murders Someone has to solve them If we can do something now, they'll thank us eventually How did you get the coroner to talk to you? I still have a few friends in Reykjav­k I thought you didn't have any friends I'm convinced the mayor had something to do with it

- Geirmundur's m*rder?

- And the trafficking And it's all somehow connected to Hrafn's m*rder m*rder*d by the eastern European mafia? Let's sleep on it

- What about Carlsen? Who's staying?

- I will He won't escape You saw someone that night No Well, l I thought l might haven seen something, but it was just a shadow I'm not sure what it was You never mentioned this the morning after I was very upset My husband had just been b*rned alive I think you know who it was Who are you protecting? Why? Whoever it was he did me a favour I was glad to see him burn Anything else? I'll see myself out I'm so pleased with you Those f*cking arrogant Reykjav­k pricks think they can just barge in and take over Then they make a mess of things Finally someone shoves their arrogance up their arse It's not about revenge The police can't work like this I know.

That's why I'm so pleased with you

- Everything all right?

- Sure You know what those girls have been through? Actually, neither of us can begin to imagine I thought you were going to protect them

- I am protecting them

- No You're just making some damn deal Freedom's not something you bargain with You can't just offer freedom and It's not like buying a car or something

- I can't offer them freedom

- You can offer them asylum That's what they need, asylum, because they can't go back home It's not a business proposal, so you can close a case That's not fair Hinrika I've been watching you recently, and I've been so proud of you But I think you might have lost sight of yourself I'm going to sleep Don't wake me when you crawl into bed, stoned out of your mind I left my book over there Sorry for my behaviour last night You've been under a lot of pressure Maybe, but you and the girls shouldn't suffer for that Andri, listen I'm not taking the girls with me to Reykjav­k just yet

- Oh?

- Yeah.

I've been unfair to you I show up with a new man without letting you know I guess I was still angry with you You have every right to be angry You've been really great about it all What else was I supposed to do? Punch a hole in the wall? It's happened before At least he's not a total idiot I couldn't have handled that Goodnight, Andri Goodnight, my love The Ministry of the Interior announced this morning there will be a separate investigation into the death of Sigurur Gumundsson Despite this, the police claim the investigation into the murders for which he was arrested his now closed Many questions remain unanswered This morning, the Minister of the Interior called and said that the local police should handle the investigation He feels that it's all my responsibility I told you not to mess this up Now we look like we care more about public opinion than solving the case

- What will you do?

- I don't know I think you should take some time off Andri's going to love this It can't have been easy seeing that man jump from the helicopter Is that the plan, to blame me for everything? Do you have a better idea? Dvalinn Knudsson So that's where he's been hiding Seems like a Pandora's box has opened in your little town

- You've dealt with him before?

- Yes.

And he's a very dangerous man Worse and higher up the chain than the dead Lithuanian He's done well for himself, a son of a Faroe Islands fisherman Last I knew, they were looking for him in St.

Petersburg

- Regarding the captain's family

- No problem.

I'll call Copenhagen

- What's the address?

- Only sent it to you And while I remember.

I just read your report Hopefully you just sent it to me? Of course I'll send back

-up Be careful, Andri.

This is a dangerous man We need to take a look on board He's not here We're looking for the engineer, Dvalinn.

Have you seen him? Yes, he went through earlier

- You saw where he went?

- No I saw him outside the hotel earlier

- The hotel?

- Yes Meet us at the hotel.

We think he might be there At the farm, we saw cows and piglets I miss you girls.

I really

- We miss you

- Thanks I need to go now Remember to listen to your mother

- Bye

- Bye

- Hi, Guni

- Hello there

- Have you seen this man?

- Why? Who is it?

- No, never seen him before

-Thanks No one here.

Must be at lunch Hello, anyone here? I'll go around Do we take the captain with us to Reykjav­k? No, I'll send him tomorrow.

Best not to transport them together

- See you at the station?

- Yes

- Andri

- Sorry, it's over You'll have to wait for a statement like everyone else I think you'll want to talk to me I need to ask you something, in confidence This is a report where everything that went wrong is presented Regarding Trausti Einarson's investigation Everything he missed the alibi, the key to the padlock He's not even sure about the cause of death

- Where the hell did you get that?

- You wrote it, right? Who gave it to you? You can't use it, This information is useful to no one but the k*ller I can talk around it, for a while.

But not for long He managed to get up to the top scaffolding And then he went around the corner and slipped in through a window He managed to lock me out, so I had to find another way in So I managed to find a Someone leaked my report What? Andri We just made a breakthrough in this investigation Did some good work We were on the right track And then those arseholes from Reykjav­k show up You only sent the report to the commissioner They'd have just sat on it They would have k*lled it and no one would've known Someone had to do it, Andri Everything in that report is true, right? Yes Put it where it belongs.

I'll see you tomorrow Sources inside the police claim that little evidence supported Sigurur Gumundsson's guilt and the Reykjav­k PD investigation was mainly about closing the case The townsfolk are asking whether the evidence would've held up in court And some people are wondering whether Gumundsson actually committed su1c1de Did he jump from the helicopter, or was he pushed? You must be f*cking kidding me

- Yes?

- var here You promised not to send the report to anyone but me And I didn't I want you to take over the investigation You'll have access to our officers and all the help you need

- All right

- I'm counting on you Thanks for that Hi.

I saw the light was on I never meant to hurt you, you know that I know We just hurt each other I'm sorry I was driving you crazy I know that for a fact It's freezing in here I'm going downstairs to bed Goodnight

- It's almost over

- No hurry Well, then I'll take the rubbish out You want me to wash these? They're here

- Morning

- Morning Mummy, you know what? Axel pushed Ragnar off the swing on purpose Yeah, right, Perla.

He'd never do that He's his best friend

- I saw him!

- Perla, stop lying I saw him Perla, they're friends.

He would never do that

- He'd never do it

- Girls, seriously ls the machine full? Room for a little more? Sure There we go No, don't put Eir­kur's pants in there They reek.

I'm going to wash them tomorrow I just stood there, unsuspecting

- Completely safe, because he's

- Morning Morning because he's handcuffed.

Then I just let him go

- And really it was just

- No!